Visit site
✟293,925.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Douggg asked: Keras, you should create a timeline chart of your view connecting all of the events together.-

End times sequence: Logical and scripturally supported:-

Soon to happen: The great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a massive explosion on the suns surface. Isaiah 30:26-28 & 30, Malachi 4:1 & 3 It will be the Sixth Seal event of cosmic and worldwide effects and the Middle East will be virtually depopulated, cleared and cleansed, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18 It will be the fulfilment of Psalms 83, Isaiah 2:12-21, 2 Peter 3:7 and Revelation 6:12-17 A small Messianic Jewish remnant will survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:11-13, Isaiah 29:1-4 Many will die around the world: Isaiah 51:6, Jeremiah 9:22, but most will survive and eventually re-establish the infrastructure.
The Seventh seal is ‘about’ a 20 year time gap until the Return of Jesus.

In a short while: Isaiah 29:17, all the holy Land will be regenerated and the Lord’s people, Christian Israelites, be they true descendants of Jacob or grafted in, all born again believers; will gather in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 35:1-10 They will live in peace and prosperity and 144,000 missionaries are selected from them, to go out to all peoples and proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 7 & 14, Isaiah 66:19

The rest of the nations will form a One World Government, led by ten Presidents. Daniel 7:24, Revelation 17:12 Before long, three will be taken over and the other seven will confer their power onto another strong leader. Daniel 11:21, Revelation 13:1-8

After a few years: a Northern confederation, led by a person referred to as Gog, will be motivated to attack Beulah – an unprotected nation, of great wealth. Gog and his horde will be totally wiped out and it will take seven years to bury them and clean the land. Ezekiel 38 & 39, Joel 2:20

Sometime later, the strong leader of the World Government, will make a seven year treaty with Beulah. This marks the commencement of the seventieth ‘week’ [seven years] of Daniel. There is a 3½ year period of calm and peace in the world. Daniel 9:27

After that: the world dictator comes to Jerusalem in force and declares himself to be god in the new Temple. This starts the Great Tribulation, the Trumpet and Bowl judgements. The ‘Woman’- Christian Israelites who refused to violate the Covenant, Daniel 11:32, are taken to a place of safety for 1260 days. Zechariah 14:2, Revelation 12:14

Then comes the Glorious Return of Jesus: The battle of Armageddon, Jesus destroys the army of the Anti-Christ by the Sword of His Word and chains up Satan.

The regathering of Christian Israel, all those who have kept faithful. Matthew 24:30-31

The 1000 year Millennium reign of King Jesus and His resurrected saints.

The final attack against the holy Land and the armies are instantly cremated. Satan is cast into the lake of fire. Revelation 16:13-16, Revelation 19:17-21

The Great White Throne judgement, and a New Heaven and a New Earth. Daniel 7:9-10, Revelation chapters 20:11-15 & 21:1-7

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
A small Messianic Jewish remnant will survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:11-13, Isaiah 29:1-4 Many will die around the world: Isaiah 51:6, Jeremiah 9:22, but most will survive and eventually re-establish the infrastructure.
The Seventh seal is ‘about’ a 20 year time gap until the Return of Jesus.
How are the Messianic Jews spared from the solar event, when standing side beside of other Jews?

Also where are you getting a 20 year time gap from the cataclysmic solar event until the Return of Jesus - and why?
In a short while: Isaiah 29:17, all the holy Land will be regenerated and the Lord’s people, Christian Israelites, be they true descendants of Jacob or grafted in, all born again believers; will gather in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 35:1-10 They will live in peace and prosperity and 144,000 missionaries are selected from them, to go out to all peoples and proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 7 & 14, Isaiah 66:19
After the cataclysmic solar event takes place, how long before the Church gathers from the nations into the land of Israel, to be renamed the country of Beulah? And what would motivate the Church to do such a thing.

Keras, you should make a timeline chart showing how all of the events connect to each other. In your post you gave a narrative in ambiguous terms to each other - with none of the time elements of 7 years, 1260 days, 1290 days, 1335 days, the time/times/half time.

Also, I don't know of any twenty year element in bible prophecy.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,925.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
How are the Messianic Jews spared from the solar event, when standing side beside of other Jews?
Why do I need to point out plain scriptures to you? You make yourself out to know prophecy, you should know where to find the answer.
Ariel, Ariel,
the city where David encamped!
Add year to year;
let the feasts run their round.
2 Yet I will distress Ariel,
and there shall be moaning and lamentation,
and she shall be to me like an Ariel.
3 And I will encamp against you all around,
and will besiege you with towers
and I will raise siegeworks against you.
4 And you will be brought low; from the earth you shall speak,
and from the dust your speech will be hushed;
your voice shall come from the ground like the voice of a ghost,
and from the dust your speech shall whisper.

Ariel; means a fire altar.
The remnant of the Jews, the Christians, will survive by hiding in underground bunkers. God will protect them.

You can find where this scripture is. Blow the dust off your Bible.
Also where are you getting a 20 year time gap from the cataclysmic solar event until the Return of Jesus - and why?
The Seventh Seal. A half hour in heaven, is 1/48th of a heavenly day. A 24 hour day in heaven = 1000 years earth time. Psalms 90:4, 2 Peter 3:8
Therefore 1/48th of 1000 years = 20 years earth time.
Why? Because that is about the right amount of time for all the prophesies from Rev 6:12 to Rev 19:11 to take place.
After the cataclysmic solar event takes place, how long before the Church gathers from the nations into the land of Israel, to be renamed the country of Beulah? And what would motivate the Church to do such a thing.
Isaiah 29:17 says the Land will be regenerated in a very short time.

Motivation? Our modern civilization will be ruined and the ungodly peoples will form an One World Government of 10 regions.
We Christians should know enough to keep out of that.
Psalms 107 is the great story of how we will travel to live in peace and prosperity in all of the holy land. Isaiah 35:1-10
Keras, you should make a timeline chart showing how all of the events connect to each other. In your post you gave a narrative in ambiguous terms to each other - with none of the time elements of 7 years, 1260 days, 1290 days, 1335 days, the time/times/half time.
Why confuse people with a chart?
My narrative is only ambiguous to you because it conflicts with your beliefs.
I do mention the 7 years and the 1260 days.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ariel; means a fire altar.
The remnant of the Jews, the Christians, will survive by hiding in underground bunkers. God will protect them.
From what I am reading, Ariel means lion of God. Also can mean altar, but I think that is in reference to the place where sacrifices were burned.

I don't see how it has any inference to underground bunkers.

Why confuse people with a chart?
My narrative is only ambiguous to you because it conflicts with your beliefs.
I do mention the 7 years and the 1260 days.
The confusion is a narrative without an accompanying timeline chart.

Clarity is a timeline chart plus narrative.

You have done your narrative, but a chart is still needed, showing things like Gog/Magog and by a chart how that applies to the Church, and not the present Jews now in Israel.

Your narrative doesn't fit Gog/Magog, in Ezekiel 38-39, with your view of the Church and a recreated nation called Beulah.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,925.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I don't see how it has any inference to underground bunkers.
Isaiah 29:4, says their voices will squeak from the ground.
Fairly plain that they will be hiding underground. I have read that there are extensive shelters under Jerusalem.
present Jews now in Israel.
Over 20 plainly stated prophesies say they will be gone. Jeremiah 12:14
Only a Christian remnant will survive.
Your narrative doesn't fit Gog/Magog, in Ezekiel 38-39,
This shows how you simply have not read my post. Gog is in the 4th paragraph.
with your view of the Church and a recreated nation called Beulah.
The Bible is the Book with all the details. I have also written books on the Prophetic Word, but the fact is that God does not want His plans generally known. Especially to those who have believed in false teachings and who promote fables.
Isaiah 29:9-12 If you confuse yourself, you will be locked into your confusions.

Do not post again until you have properly read and understood this timeline. Frankly; I am tired of your irrelevant comments and your failure to address the scriptures I use.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Do not post again until you have properly read and understood this timeline. Frankly; I am tired of your irrelevant comments and your failure to address the scriptures I use.
If you create a timeline chart, then I would have to something from you that I could see - not just read words.

You have a cataclysmic event wiping out most of the middle-east population. But you don't have any timeframe between the event and the completion of the relocating of all Christians in the world to a destroyed land.

You are not clear whether the nations form a one world government at the onslaught of the devastation or after the Christians have all relocated to the land of Israel.

You claim that it is the Christians in Ezekiel 38 that have come out of the nations, but that does not compute with what is said of why those people were scattered into the nations in the first place.*

You need a timeline chart.

*btw, why don't you fix your original post. It is not 7 years but 7 months of burying the dead.

After a few years: a Northern confederation, led by a person referred to as Gog, will be motivated to attack Beulah – an unprotected nation, of great wealth. Gog and his horde will be totally wiped out and it will take seven years to bury them and clean the land. Ezekiel 38 & 39, Joel 2:20

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,925.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You have a cataclysmic event wiping out most of the middle-east population. But you don't have any timeframe between the event and the completion of the relocating of all Christians in the world to a destroyed land.
That is because the prophets don't give that exact time period.
Just; in a very short time. Isaiah 29:17 Which I assume you didn't bother to look up.
You claim that it is the Christians in Ezekiel 38 that have come out of the nations, but that does not compute with what is said of why those people were scattered into the nations in the first place
James1:1 and 1 Peter 1:1-2 both refer to the scattered peoples, who the Apostles took the Gospel to, the peoples Jesus came to save. Matthew 15:24 The nation that bears the proper fruit. Matthew 21:43
btw, why don't you fix your original post. It is not 7 years but 7 months of burying the dead.
No one will take you seriously when you contradict yourself!

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No one will take you seriously when you contradict yourself!
Keras, this is what you wrote in your opening post...

Here is what is written in the text....

12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.

It is not seven years to bury the dead of Gog's army, but seven months.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,925.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It is not seven years to bury the dead of Gog's army, but seven months.
Gee; thanks for nothing.
It is still 7 years before all the mess is finally cleaned up.

Will that clean up finish before, at or after The Return? My belief is that that 7 years will be over before the mid point of the Seventh 'week'; the final seven years of this Church age.
This means we are now, at least 10, maybe 20 years before Jesus Returns.

BTW; please forgive me for being somewhat frustrated at times. At least you engage in dialogue. Others here just ignore posts like my OP here.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Will that clean up finish before, at or after The Return? My belief is that that 7 years will be over before the mid point of the Seventh 'week'; the final seven years of this Church age.
Why isn't the gathering in Ezekiel 39:28 the gathering of the elect of Matthew 24:31, which is after the great tribulation is over and Jesus has returned?

In which case, that proves the 7 years in Ezekiel 39 are over at the end of the seventieth week - not at the mid point.

Ezekiel 39:28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

btw, the phrase "from one end of heaven to the other" comes Deuteronomy 30:4, which applies to the children of Israel, not the church.

Deuteronomy 30:4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:

So the proof verses are Ezekiel 39:28, Matthew 24:41, Deuteronomy 30:4.

The ones in Ezekiel 38-39 are the children of Israel, the whole house of Israel, i.e. the house of Judah and the house of Israel combined. Not the church.

The scenario that you have reasoned as the basis for your timeline narrative is a miss. There will not be a cataclysmic solar event wiping out most of the population of the middle east, and the church moving into the land of Israel as the people in Ezekiel 38-39.

Revelation 6, the sixth seal event, is at the end of the 7 years, corresponding to Matthew 24:29-30a. It is not a cataclysmic solar event. It is the entire cosmos, the powers of heaven shaken, and the world seeing Jesus before the throne of God, sickle in hand.

upload_2021-7-19_6-18-24.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
@keras

(my guess) I don't think when you first came up with your scenario, you realized that in Ezekiel 39:21-29 it is Jesus Himself speaking in the text. Actually that realization should be a cornerstone for anyone studying eschatology.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I remember hearing that over 40 years ago.
I think what Keras meant by that, is the cataclysmic solar event as he is interpreting many of the scriptures has not happened yet, therefore in his scenario there are at least 10, maybe 20 years away from Jesus's return.

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@keras

(my guess) I don't think when you first came up with your scenario, you realized that in Ezekiel 39:21-29 it is Jesus Himself speaking in the text. Actually that realization should be a cornerstone for anyone studying eschatology.

Why in just those verses though? Is not Jesus God? And is not God speaking in all of the text throughout those 2 chapters?

• Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think what Keras meant by that, is the cataclysmic solar event as he is interpreting many of the scriptures has not happened yet, therefore in his scenario there are at least 10, maybe 20 years away from Jesus's return.

The problem with this kind of thinking though, no one knows the day or hour of His return. For all we know, He can return within the next 10 years, for example. And if so, that wouldn't provide enough time for all of those things to be fulfilled if they need at least 20 years for them to come to pass.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Why in just those verses though? Is not Jesus God? And is not God speaking in all of the text throughout those 2 chapters?
But is not until v21 that God sets His glory among the nations (the heathen). And that Israel will know that Jesus is the LORD their God.

21 And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.

22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.

Up until that time, which they turn to Jesus in the middle of the 7 years, the Jews will not believe that Jesus is the LORD their God. In v21, Jesus has returned to earth. And with His presence here on earth, they all will know that Jesus is the LORD their God from that day and forward in v22.

v22 goes along with Jeremiah 31:34...

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Knowing that it is Jesus Himself speaking v21-29 of Ezekiel 39, having returned to earth, will dis-spell a lot of misconceptions regarding the end times bible prophecies.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The problem with this kind of thinking though, no one knows the day or hour of His return. For all we know, He can return within the next 10 years, for example. And if so, that wouldn't provide enough time for all of those things to be fulfilled if they need at least 20 years for them to come to pass.
Well, no one can pinpoint the day of Jesus's coming for the rapture/resurrection. We can know the season by the parable of the fig tree generation. Also, Jesus's return at the end of the great tribulation will be before that generation passes.

Keras was just giving his view of a 10 to 20 years range from the cataclysmic solar event in his interpretation of many scriptures to the day that Jesus returns.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Keras was just giving his view of a 10 to 20 years range from the cataclysmic solar event to the day that Jesus returns.

I realize that, yet at the same time I'm not exactly in agreement with his interpretation of Isaiah 30:26 to begin with.

Isaiah 30:26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.

In my mind, this is speaking of the following period of time and is not meaning what Keras has decided it is meaning instead.

Zechariah 14:6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

In my mind, this is meaning after the 2nd coming, not prior to it.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I realize that, yet at the same time I'm not exactly in agreement with his interpretation of Isaiah 30:26 to begin with.

Isaiah 30:26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.
There may be some sort of solar event that takes place as one of the bowls of God'S wrath during the great tribulation in Revelation 16...

7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0