Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
- This shows a full list of the smilies you can insert when posting a message.
- BB Codes
- The list of BB codes you can use to spice up the look of your messages. This page shows a list of all BB codes that are available.
- You can earn trophies by carrying out different actions. This page shows a list of the trophies that are available.
- Cookie Usage
- Terms and Christian Forum Rules
- You must agree to these terms and rules before using the site.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers will be placed here.
- Members' Codes of Conduct
- Codes of Conduct for CF Christian and Non-Christian Members
- Moderation Protocol
- What is the Moderation protocol? (How the staff moderates the board).
- Staff Job Descriptions
- Detailed information about responsibilities of staff members.
- Apply for Staff
- Guidelines for applying for a position on staff.