• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Masks Are Essentially Worthless

Discussion in 'Current News & Events (Articles Required)' started by Redwingfan9, Jul 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paul1149

paul1149 that your faith might rest in the power of God Supporter

+5,190
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    Exhalation is not merely water vapor, it holds toxins the body gets rid of through the lungs. With masks these are partially rebreathed. Also mask strain the diaphragm promote claustrophobia. All of this is immunosuppressive. Masks in my view are useful for preventing blasts from coughing and sneezing, and from normal exhalation when people are close to each other. Otherwise, useless and even harmful.

2. Redwingfan9

Redwingfan9 Well-Known Member

+1,502
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    No one has responded to a single one of the dozen studies I posted. I can't say I'm surprised, people are invested in their placebo mask saving them and being forced to confront the fact that it won't do anything is too much for people being driven insane by media hype.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+8,777
    Messianic
    Private

Hi - Just passing more info onto folks who may be interested.
    It makes me unhappy when I go to the grocery store and they are so proud to give me a cart they have just wiped down with tons of chemicals they want me to put my hands on! We build up herd immunity to germs and viruses through contact with them.

Dr. Russell Blaylock, a prominent surgeon (so he has had to wear masks himself of course) gives data on the harmfulness of masks: Letter: Neurosurgeon details risks of face masks - Alachua Chronicle

This doctor produced video, called Exposed: New Contents of Bill Gates Vaccine, Wake Up World, tells what I think the scare tactics are really moving the unsuspecting and too trusting populace toward. You can see Bill Gates, out of his own mouth, talking about RNA and DNA changes made through his vaccine, in the vid referenced below.

This vid called Who Is Bill Gates? by the Corbett Report Extras Channel will tell you most anything you want to know about Bill Gates.

I personally think that when Gates talks here about "the final solution" through his vaccine program, that he is revealing what he is really up to. He counts on the naive and trusting to not think it was just some strange slip of the tongue. The phrase "the final solution" was, of course, made famous through those who made "essential services" famous, the Third Reich in relation to the Jews. Of course the "need"for "essential services" was used over and over by them to cull and control the populace.

Gates and others working with him want to put invisible tattoos on children and others to track their "health" and vaccination records. Now what are those tattoos reminiscent of from last century?

He is so interested in decreasing population, particularly in the vulnerable African countries. Uh, who asked him to be a depopulation czar for our planet? No one. Why don't Bill and Melinda start depopulating with themselves? Oh, wait. We are supposed to assume that they are god like beings who get to make decisions for human "population control" in the world, while they are are above such consideration. Another underlying assumption seems to me, anyway, to be that people in Africa, especially, need to be stopped from reproducing more black people.

In the vid Gates keeps talking about how we need this and that control and this and that tracking capability for the populace. Once again, he assumes he is some kind of czar for the world, and therefore has the grand privilege to tell us what "we" need!

If I do not come back to the string, and do not want to debate this, I hope folks will understand. I feel if people don't see what has already been presented by myself and the OP that nothing else I say will matter to such any way.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. parousia70

parousia70 Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow Supporter

+3,986
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Welll then, What point are you attempting to drive home here, if not an attempt to disparage the Chinese as a whole group of people?

Everyone knows where it originated, so you're not providing a public service or educating anyone by saying "Chinese Coronavirus" and the Virus does not have a race, or a nationality, or any politics, so ascribing any of those things to it is disingenuous at best..

So again, what is the point you are attempting to make by calling it "Chinese Coronavirus" instead of the scientific name given it, SARS-CoV-2, or even COVID 19?... the former would least that would be educational for many, but I fail to see any compelling reason to go out of your way to call it "Chinese Coronavirus" beyond being purposefully disparaging to the Chinese people.

If you can edify us as to a different reason you feel compelled to call it that, please do.

5. Isilwen

Isilwen Well-Known Member

+1,931
    United States
    Episcopalian
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
  6. Sparagmos

Sparagmos Well-Known Member

+6,132
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    The question is, what is the purpose, and why the desire to refer to it as the China Virus?

7. Silly Uncle Wayne

Silly Uncle Wayne Well-Known Member

+531
    Ireland
    Charismatic
    Single
    It is all about proper use of the masks.

If you are social distancing outdoors you should not need to wear a mask. Masks, should be used indoors where people are gathering and finding it difficult to distance. Which means that if you have problems breathing, you should be avoiding indoors anyway. And breathing out toxins - well if you spend a long time in masks then it is going to be an issue, but you should be trying to avoid that if possible. Also if people are not cleaning their masks after use then there is little point in wearing it as they are just inhaling the diseases they previously exhaled.

Be sensible, not selfish.

8. LoricaLady

+8,777
    Messianic
    Private
  9. Isilwen

+1,931
    United States
    Episcopalian
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    It's because they said this less than half a month ago:

Coronavirus Disease 2019

10. LoricaLady

+8,777
    Messianic
    Private
  11. Isilwen

+1,931
    United States
    Episcopalian
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    I'm sorry that truth and logic hurt!

Bye!

12. LoricaLady

+8,777
    Messianic
    Private
    Well, I gotta say this one last thing. Germs and viruses haven't changed in their responses to masks or "antiseptics" in the last month, or at any time. The CDC studies stand for this year, last year and next year and into the future in general. But if you don't agree, oh well. Wear your mask and cover everything with the chemicals the CDC says are useless. Up to you.

13. Isilwen

+1,931
    United States
    Episcopalian
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    Again I say, I'm sorry that truth and logic hurt!

14. Dkh587

Dkh587 Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,722
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Why don’t you stay home if you’re scared of a virus?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  15. Isilwen

+1,931
    United States
    Episcopalian
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    In other words, this is 'murica, how dare you infringe on my perceived rights when it comes to a pandemic!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. Dkh587

Dkh587 Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,722
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    It makes sense that someone would stay home if they are afraid of a virus or of people transmitting a virus to them.

17. Isilwen

+1,931
    United States
    Episcopalian
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    No, it makes sense that we would assume that people would listen to the mandates and wear a mask, not only protecting themselves but those around them as well.

18. RaymondG

RaymondG Well-Known Member

+3,559
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    One of your studies say that it is 3% effective.....What is the harm in doing something that gives you an extra 3% chance of saving your life?

Do you believe that a cloth mask can shield some of the droplets from a cough or sneeze from getting into the air...much like sneezing into your clothes or an elbow? Do you believe that the virus can travel in these droplets and land of surfaces waiting to be touched by others?

If the above are true....wouldnt it lend to the belief that everyone wearing the mask can reduce transmission via droplets from the mouth?

we all know that the virus alone can travel through cloth......but if it is embedded in larger droplets....the droplet can be caught in the cloth... Is this not even plausible in your mind?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. Archivist

Archivist Senior Veteran Supporter

+5,968
    United States
    Lutheran
    Single
    US-Democrat
    The error was already pointed out in post 2.

20. RaymondG

RaymondG Well-Known Member

+3,559
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Too late......they are already sold out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.