• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Masks Are Essentially Worthless

Discussion in 'Current News & Events (Articles Required)' started by Redwingfan9, Jul 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+8,517
    Messianic
    Private
    P.S. I also pray people will put their trust in the Lord in what I feel are these last days, and come into repentance (we all need that individually and as a nation) and full obedience to Him, rather than trusting in Bill Gates et al to save them. With our Heavenly Father "nothing is impossible."

2. Redwingfan9

Redwingfan9 Well-Known Member

+1,502
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    Truth be told I haven't gotten a vaccine since I was 18 or so. I too rarely get sick, I've never seen the need to get one.

While I disagree that these are the end times (I'm post-mil), I do hope that many are called to faith. That is the only hope for the US and the world.

3. LoricaLady

+8,517
    Messianic
    Private
    Oh I'm so glad to hear you haven't gotten vaccines in all that time!

Yes faith is the only answer.

4. Isilwen

Isilwen Well-Known Member

+1,855
    United States
    Episcopalian
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    I will be getting a tetanus shot as that is a requirement by my job and there is no way around it if I want to work.

5. Isilwen

+1,855
    United States
    Episcopalian
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    As far as I know.

6. LoricaLady

+8,517
    Messianic
    Private
    Maybe you didn't see my last post to you. BYE! If my last two posts weren't clear enough, okay. Post away and be ignored. You aren't my source of information and frankly I have seen nothing in your posts to change my mind on anything. BYE!:)

7. ChristianK

ChristianK New Member

+58
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    Here comes a real doctor, who joined this forum to target "covid" wrong think.
    Please doctor I didnt get a response. Tell us why ~140,000 Americans are said to have died with covid, but were not required to be tested at all. Show us your circular reasoning again.
    "When COVID-19 is reported as a cause of death – or when it is listed as a “probable” or “presumed” cause — the death is coded as U07.1. This can include cases with or without laboratory confirmation."
    COVID-19 Provisional Counts - Weekly Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics

8. Archivist

Archivist Senior Veteran Supporter

+5,966
    United States
    Lutheran
    Single
    US-Democrat
    I get a flu shot every year. I haven’t had the flu in at least 20 years. When the COVID vaccine has been tested and approved and is available I will be getting it. Until then I will keep distancing and wearing my face mask.

9. LoricaLady

+8,517
    Messianic
    Private
    Not surprising. Sadly, I believe most people will take Bill Gates vaccine. Your choice.

10. Isilwen

+1,855
    United States
    Episcopalian
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    Lucky! Wish I had that track record! Since I get it more with the having had the shot, I just take my chances. My girlfriend is the same as me and feels the same.

Again, not saying the vaccine gives you the flu.

11. Redwingfan9

Redwingfan9 Well-Known Member

+1,502
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    My kids got all of their vaccines without any problems. As an adult the only vaccine that gets hawked is the flu vaccine. Some years it works, other years it clearly doesn't. Since I tend not to get ill, I see no reason to seek out the flu jab.

12. FreeinChrist

FreeinChrist CF Advisory team Staff Member Site Advisor Supporter

+13,426
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    ADVISOR HAT

This thread is closed for staff review.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.