✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You actually trust Chinese news? Wow.
China had fewer deaths from COVID. I would not trust the U.S. either. Washington shut down Johnson and Johnson’s vaccinations because one in a million got blood clots after being injected, while hundreds die every day from the virus and many more are hospitalized. It is stupidity in high places.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,704.00
Faith
Pentecostal
China had fewer deaths from COVID. I would not trust the U.S. either. Washington shut down Johnson and Johnson’s vaccinations because one in a million got blood clots after being injected, while hundreds die every day from the virus and many more are hospitalized. It is stupidity in high places.

I don't believe China had fewer deaths. China cannot be trusted in the least.

The whole Johnson and Johnson shut down to me is very suspicious. I mean there is more of a chance for these clots, A LOT MORE OF A CHANCE, that a woman gets it from the pill. 1 in a million and a half? Ridiculous. What's going on with this? I don't get it.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟315,079.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
as he would never put aborted fetal cells into his bloodstream.
Sigh, neither do people taking a COVID vaccine.

vaccines are abominable to the Most High, and Messiah would never inject or tell his followers to inject abominations into their temples.
What on Earth are you talking about? In the temples? Why would you inject into bone?

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
If you’re vaccinated, you need to mind your business since you are protected.

Everybody’s medical decisions are a private choice - if you wanna parade around that you got vaccinated, that’s your prerogative, but it’s absolutely none of your business whether anybody else gets vaccinated.
No, that's reductive: me being protected even if I just got the J&J one doesn't mean I get to just act like the virus doesn't exist and can't spread, because it still can, it just means I personally don't get sick if it tries to infect me.

Actually, it kind of is in the sense that we're all in this together, we don't exist in a vacuum. Your decision to act like you know better is going to endanger others until we actually get this under some measure of control instead of the rampant spread because of willful ignorance based on half truths about virology and such.

If your refusal to get vaccinated is not based on demonstrable and factual observations, you're buying into misinformation that is to your detriment and society's needless nuisance of dealing with your Dunning Kruger effect riddled attitude

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
My children are allergic to the traditional flu shots and tamiflu. Anaphylactic allergic. I am SO utterly sick of this type of nonsense. I thought when the vaccine got here people would get it and calm down. Now all I see is severely ramped up pressure for everyone to get in line and do their duty otherwise they "don't care for their neighbor" or "may well kill someone". I am NOT going to play games with my kids lives and I am so sick of others pressuring me to do so. Where is the compassion for them? I shouldn't have to explain their medical history every time I talk to someone. This compassion card is nothing but complete utter virtue signaling hogwash. You want to play games with your family's lives go for it, but leave mine and others alone.
People aren't shaming those that would have a LEGITIMATE exemption, same as the privatively small group of people that have actual exemptions from wearing masks in public (different from exemptions from wearing masks in private businesses).

Those who have no allergies or the like (immunocompromised) not getting the vaccine based on misinformation are creating the problem here that is frustrating

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
and @topher694

Good point. It's like seat belts -- on the whole they save a large number of lives, even though there will be rare situations where a seat belt might cause someone to die where they might have lived if not for that seat belt. On the whole, anyone is better off using a seat belt even though there are rare situations when it could backfire.
I remember in college a police officer was discussing various safety things and I think they said that there is maybe a 25% chance at most that the seatbelt can actually cause your death in one context or another, been over 10 years since I heard that. And I think that was the chief who's retired since then

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,101,647.00
Country
United States
Faith