Christian
Marital Status
Married
B90CC0AB-7487-45CF-8EC9-E10F7D067D78.jpeg
Avengers 4' Revealed To Be Epic 'Left Behind' Crossover

Link:
'Avengers 4' Revealed To Be Epic 'Left Behind' Crossover

Story:

BURBANK, CA—The teaser for the next Avengers film is here, and Christians couldn't be happier: the movie has been revealed to be a crossover with the Left Behind franchise.

The plot will follow the adventures of Cameron "Buck" Williams (Kirk Cameron) and the Tribulation Force as they navigate the fallout from Thanos rapturing half the population into glory.

"It was the obvious next step for the franchise," co-director Anthony Russo said in an interview with the Guardian. "Believers and non-believers alike will love seeing the rise of the antichrist in the chaos left behind by Thanos after his rapture of half the earth's population in the last film. Will Iron Man accept Christ, or will he take the mark of the beast?"

"You'll have to find out this April when Avengers: Left Behind hits theatres," he added coyly.

Thankfully, the writers are retconning the Nicolas Cage version and sticking with the canon version with Kirk Cameron for their screenplay, according to sources on the set.

Insiders also revealed that the film will conclude with a powerful altar call in which audience members are encouraged to come forward and accept Thanos as their Lord and Savior.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
^_^ but seriously I still need to get caught up on Avengers Infinity War...I feeling left behind.
^_^ Ah wonderful use of pun.

Yes get caught up. But most die hard Avenger fans like my eldest saw the last movie as quite confusing to the overall plot.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
^_^ but seriously I still need to get caught up on Avengers Infinity War...I feeling left behind.
This was my favorite:

"Will Iron Man accept Christ, or will he take the mark of the beast?"

LOL could you image a thread on this:

"Did God predestine Iron Man to take the mark of the beast?"

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This was my favorite:

"Will Iron Man accept Christ, or will he take the mark of the beast?"

LOL could you image a thread on this:

"Did God predestine Iron Man to take the mark of the beast?"

^_^ Was it God's will for Bruce Banner to become the Hulk? Or is it idolatry to love Thor? Or is God jealous on account of Odin and his children?

• Haha
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
^_^ Was it God's will for Bruce Banner to become the Hulk? Or is it idolatry to love Thor? Or is God jealous on account of Odin and his children?
How about "Did the anti-Christ freely choose that he would be in fact the anti-Christ?

And of course the SJW spin: "Is DC comics a marginalized class of superheroes!?"

Upvote 0