After the GreatTribulation: the Return of the LORD to Earth and the Removal of all th

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-and the Removal of all the Wicked.
This is not about the rapture of the Church, but is about the return of the LORD to earth after the great tribulation -seven years after the rapture.

Jude quotes from the book of Enoch about the [immediately after] return of the LORD.

The revelation of Jesus Christ which He gave to John has particulars of the seven years and the end of them and of the thousand year reign; before John received the revelation of the LORD to come, Enoch told about that coming;
http://wesley.nnu.edu/biblical_studies/noncanon/ot/pseudo/enoch.htm
INTRODUCTION
[Chapter 1]
1 The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be
2 living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed. And he took up his parable and said -Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is
3 for to come. Concerning the elect
I said, and took up my parable concerning them:

The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling,
4 And the eternal God will tread upon the earth, (even) on Mount Sinai,
[And appear from His camp]
And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens.
5 And all shall be smitten with fear

And the Watchers shall quake,
And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.
6 And the high mountains shall be shaken,
And the high hills shall be made low,
And shall melt like wax before the flame
7 And the earth shall be wholly rent in sunder,
And all that is upon the earth shall perish,
And there shall be a judgement upon all (men).
8 But with the righteous He will make peace.
And will protect the elect,
And mercy shall be upon them.
And they shall all belong to God,
And they shall be prospered,
And they shall all be blessed.
And He will help them all,
And light shall appear unto them,
And He will make peace with them'.
9 And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones
To execute judgement upon all,
And to destroy all the ungodly:
And to convict all flesh
Of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed,
And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.

~~~
Jud 1:14
And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,Jud 1:15
To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.Jud 1:16¶These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling [words], having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
Jesus returns to Sinai at the end of the tribulation;

Mat 24:27
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.Mat 24:28
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.Mat 24:29¶Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:Mat 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.Mat 24:31
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.Mat 25:31¶When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:Mat 25:32
And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats:Mat 25:33
And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Mat 25:34
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

The Throne of glory is descended to Sinai, from where the LORD has the elect [all seed of Jacob, of the nation of Israel] gathered to Him.
This is dealt with in Ezekiel 20:33-44.

Then all Gentiles are gathered to Him as sheep and as goats, judged, and the millennial reign begins.

jeffweeder

Veteran
Jan 18, 2006
ADELAIDE
✟16,925.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is not about the rapture of the Church, but is about the return of the LORD to earth after the great tribulation -seven years after the rapture.

I think you misunderstand Paul as regards to the timing of our rising to meet him in the air (rapture).
This is placed after the second coming not before.

As soon as the lord returns, the dead in Christ are raised, then all that are alive to see him, will be changed to rapture with the dead saints.

1thess 4
16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
17 Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.
18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

Paul makes it very clear that their is no rapture of living saints, before the dead in Christ are raised.;

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep.

When is the ressurection to take place?

When the lord comes as he promised to do.
And i shall raise him the last day.
When he appears, we shall be like him for we shall see him as he is.

Upvote 0

timlamb

Senior Veteran
Feb 22, 2006
Entiat Washington
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I think you misunderstand Paul as regards to the timing of our rising to meet him in the air (rapture).

As soon as the lord returns, the dead in Christ are raised, then all that are alive to see him, will be changed to rapture with the dead saints.

1thess 4
16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
17 Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.

Paul makes it very clear that their is no rapture of living saints, before the dead in Christ are raised.;

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep.

So when are saved and unsaved sleeping and working together?

Upvote 0

jeffweeder

Veteran
Jan 18, 2006
ADELAIDE
✟16,925.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So when are saved and unsaved sleeping and working together?

Right now as always i believe.
Jesus came and sowed the gospel in his field.
During the night, satan came into the field and sowed his seed.
They were instructed by the lord to let them grow together--till the end of the age.

As i tried to explain before-; the taken and one left passage is negative.
They are taken to where the dead body is, and those vultures have been called to feast.
This makes sense when matt 13 tells you that the wicked are gathered first.

Upvote 0

timlamb

Senior Veteran
Feb 22, 2006
Entiat Washington
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They were instructed by the lord to let them grow together--till the end of the age.

They are taken to where the dead body is, and those vultures have been called to feast.
but it still doesn't fit with post trib prophecy. Saved and unsaved, good and wicked will not be side by side doing anything. It is like you say, this is an image of today, and the rapture needs no lead in, no prophecy fulfillment, it can come like a theif, any night any time, like right now.

Upvote 0

timlamb

Senior Veteran
Feb 22, 2006
Entiat Washington
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

You are right, at the judgement the wicked are taken first, but at the rapture, which is what is described in the one taken and one left, only those 'in Christ' are taken, first the dead, and then the living. And after the rapture the dead in Christ through the tribulation go to be with the rest of the bride or to be at the supper.

Upvote 0

jeffweeder

Veteran
Jan 18, 2006
ADELAIDE
✟16,925.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We were never called to watch for a rapture.
The 2nd coming was always the focus.-The promise.
Time would go on until all nations heard of how to be saved ,and the end that they had in mind would come.
What i read in the epistles is that this end is something spoken of by the prophets- The great and terrible day of the lord. Peter is perfect for this in 2 pet 3..
He says it is the day of the promise.

We ought to look for what the apostles and prophets looked for, and again Jesus tells us to watch and be ready for his coming, and Peter describes the day in exactly the same way.

Note references of the;
Days of noah
heavenly catastrophe
like a theif.

Peter then points you to all of Pauls writings-

In which i have a thread in this forum.

Upvote 0

timlamb

Senior Veteran
Feb 22, 2006
Entiat Washington
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Time would go on until all nations heard of how to be saved ,and the end that they had in mind would come.
What i read in the epistles is that this end is something spoken of by the prophets- The great and terrible day of the lord. Peter is perfect for this in 2 pet 3..

We ought to look for what the apostles and prophets looked for, and again Jesus tells us to watch and be ready for his coming, and Peter describes the day in exactly the same way.

Note references of the;
Days of noah
heavenly catastrophe
like a theif.

But you are not looking. There is much more said about the second comming, it can be told when it will happen in prophecy, but where you find word of the comming of the Lord without wrath, without judgement, without weeping and gnashing of teeth, believers being changed instead of blood up to the bridles and swords and iron rods; when you look for what isn't there such as in 1Cor. 15:50-58, that is raptrue talk. No tribulation, no colamities, no quakes , fire and hailstones, just a gathering, see, it is different, like one being taken and one left. Like gathering the bride for the wedding.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

1thess 4

No, Jeff;
Paul understood the "timing" =the appointed seasons, of YHWH, as revealed from the Living Oracles; and Paul said nothing contradictory to those times and seasons of YHWH, appointed by Him and given to Moses to copy, in the living oracles. Rather; as a scribe, Paul gave the sense and meaning of what was already written.
Paul had no new revelation.

Paul isn't alone in his understanding, for the Holy Spirit wrote through the law and the prophets all that was, is and is to be, and many have come to understand -have their eyes opened, so that they may see.

The Last Day is one thousand years long, beginning with the spiritual night of that Day of the LORD in which there is no brightness of the LORD shining on earth, which means the glory is departed which resides in the Church since Pentecost.
Amos 5:18-20

That Day is the night in which 'no man can work'.

The return of the LORD to earth after the great tribulation is poured out on all the inhabitants of the earth has no relation to the rapture of the Church, which happens seven years before His return to earth; and at His return all the wicked are removed from the earth and He sets up His Reign of Sabbath Rest for the whole earth, which is earth's very last day of this present creation.
the gathering after the great tribulation is specifically of the nation of Israel [the elect], and of the sheep Gentiles and the goat Gentiles, for the wicked, the tares, are gathered and burned when He returns and do not get brought before Him on His throne of glory at Sinai. they are cast directly into the everlasting fire.

Many of them He destroys by the brightness of His coming [as the Day Star dawning, of the Last Day] when He deals with them in the valley of decision, before He has the elect gathered to Sinai where He sits on His throne of glory, to pass the elect under His rod and purge the rebels, and then to give the remaining of them the salvation in the New covenant we now have; and then the sheep Gentiles also are given the salvation in the New covenant we now have who are born agai,n and the sheep Gentiles and the elect remaining of Israel repopulate the earth for the millennium -but the Church is not on earth in houses during the millennium, but in Zion above, ruling over earth [those counted worthy] with the LORD, as the righteous principalities and powers of the brightness of that age, and also with those resurrected saints who were martyred during the great tribulation who are raised at the end of the seven years, when He calls them from heaven, also.

~~~~~~
Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Mat 25:31
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
Mat 25:32

And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats:
Mat 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Mat 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
~~~~~
So: at His return to reign over the nations with His rod of iron, the elect are gathered from the four winds and from one end of heaven to the other.

The gathered elect are not the sheep Gentiles, who are then gathered also, but the chosen who are born into His New Man name of adoption, "Israel".

Now see what YHWH has to say about that gathering of the elect -which is a rapture, but not to heaven, only to the wilderness, before him at Sinai, where they started being a nation, the people of YHWH called His Name [Israel]:

Eze 20:33 ¶[As] I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:
Eze 20:35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.
Eze 20:36
Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD.
Eze 20:37And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:
Eze 20:38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD.
Eze 20:42
And ye shall know that I [am] the LORD, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country [for] the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to your fathers.
Eze 20:43 And there shall ye remember your ways, and all your doings, wherein ye have been defiled; and ye shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for all your evils that ye have committed.
Eze 20:44 And ye shall know that I [am] the LORD, when I have wrought with you for my name's sake, not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O ye house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.
Eze 20:34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Note references of the;
Days of noah
heavenly catastrophe
like a theif.

Every creature under heaven, around the entire globe wherever man or beast dwelt, in whatever nation, heard the Gospel in the New Testament days -but they have had children, who have had children, who have had children -and the fathers do not teach their children and in one generation the Gospel message is lost, again and again, and will continue to be done, again and again, until the end, and the Great commission is in effect until the Church is removed from the earth.

Mat 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be [proclaimed openly] in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end [of the age] come.
This Gospel message is to be proclaimed openly until the end of the age -when the Church is taken away.
in all the world;
1) the inhabited earth
a) the portion of the earth inhabited by the Greeks, in distinction from the lands of the barbarians
b) the Roman empire, all the subjects of the empire
c) the whole inhabited earth, the world
d) the inhabitants of the earth, men
2) the universe, the world

Col 1:23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and [be] not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, [and] which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

It is the wicked who are removed at His coming the second time, as Jesus said in Matthew 24 -just as they were the ones removed in the days of Noah- when He comes to reign over all His ransomed kingdom: The perfected sons of God in regenerated and glorified bodies will be equal with the angels and will not be gathered by angels, ever, being equal with the angels in bodies of perfection at the great gathering of them from earth in the first harvest, before the seven years begins.

Jesus told us to watch and pray that we may be
counted worthy to escape

all these things

and to stand before Him

[in front of His face,
where the sons of God stand, in His Holy of Holies] as perfected sons [in our bodies of immortality, glorified] in the garments of our priesthood

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
The Timing Of Events.

Please note that capitals are used for emphasis only.

Number One. The promise.
Mark 13: 26. And then shall they SEE THE SON OF MAN coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Number Two. The gathering up of the elect.
Mark 13: 27. And THEN SHALL HE SEND HIS ANGELS, and SHALL GATHER TOGETHER HIS ELECT from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the EARTH TO the uttermost part of HEAVEN.
………………………………………………………

Number One. The promise.
Matt 24: 27. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Number two. The warning.
Matt 24: 28. For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Number three. The time of the signs of the second coming.
Matt 24: 29. Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Number Four. The second advent.
Matt 24: 30. And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Number five. The gathering up of the elect.
Matt 24: 31. And HE SHALL SEND HIS ANGELS WITH A GREAT SOUND OF A TRUMPET, and they shall GATHER TOGETHER HIS ELECT from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Number six. A warning about those that were slack leading up to the flood and when it eventually came. It will be a shock for those unprepared at the second advent. Become aware of the time!
Matt 23: 39. And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Number seven. The resurrection.
40. Then shall two be in the field; the ONE SHALL BE TAKEN, and the other left.
41. Two grinding at the mill; the ONE SHALL BE TAKEN, and the other left.

Number eight. The warning to be aware.
42. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
………………………………………….

It is the enemies of the two witnesses, which are of course the enemies of God.
They are LEFT behind at the voice of trumpet seven.

The SEVENTH TRUMPET.
Resurrection to life.
Rev 11: 11. And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12. And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, COME UP HITHER. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; AND THEIR ENEMIES BEHELD THEM.

As the two witnesses are being raised up, the wicked that are left behind, watched them being lifted up to the trumpet voice of God, saying ‘come up hither.’

15. And the SEVENTH ANGEL SOUNDED; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

1 Cor 15: 52. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

To what event does this following verse apply and to what time?

Matt 24: 28. For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

The birds being called to the gathering, is for them to be ready for the soon time of the Armageddon battle. Which occurs after the seventh trumpet is blown, where the elected are blessed at the wedding supper.
See Rev 19: 1 – 10. After which they prepare for war. See Rev 19: 11 – 16.

It is at the preparation time of the battle that the birds are called.
Number one, Calling of the birds.
See Rev 19: 17. And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and HE CRIED with a loud voice, saying TO ALL THE FOWLS that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and GATHER yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

Number Two. The promise of eating the enemies of God, after the battle.
Rev 19: 18. That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great

Number three. The Armageddon battle.
Revelation 19: And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Number four. First to die is the beast and false prophet. They are killed by fire.
20. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Number five. 'The remnant,' those that were left behind on Earth, are slaughtered by the armies of God, and the promise made to the birds is fulfilled.
21. And THE REMNANT WERE SLAIN with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the FOWLS were filled with their flesh.

There are clear indications that the elect are raised first at the resurrection of life and gathered and made as the equals of angels and gather with Heavenly angels, to take part in the Battle of Armageddon, where the enemies of God, are defeated and the birds gather where the angelic armies of God, stand victorious over the dead bodies of the earthly remnant armies.
Luke 20: 36. Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Someone mentioned the seven years.
The ‘seven year’ period is the 2300 ereb/evening boqer/morning in Daniel 8: which is the span of ‘the time of the end’ event in that chapter in which all ‘last end’ prophecies must fit into.
The angel said concerning the vision of Daniel 8: 'Understand O son of man, the vision concerns the time of the end.' He also said 'last end.'

See Dan 8: 17, 19.
P.C.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.