Would you ever vote for a lawmaker who supports murdering babies?

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟118,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
But not because it is "explicit in the constitution", but because they were trying to justify a preconception, which is what you've been doing this whole thread. You decided what was right in your eyes, and then you grasped at any straw you thought would support your bias. That's bad law for supreme court justices, it's bad law for Christians, and it's bad law for innocent babies in the womb.

Telling the extremely obvious, repeatedly proven, totally undeniable facts about what makes a human being a person with any legal rights never has been or will be grasping at straws. The only people who ever refuse to accept every female citizen's constitutional right to have an abortion in America have, without exception, been people who only care about the birghs unwanted, fatally defective, homeless babies I never saw one care about the mother and her family. I never saw one care about the dangers of crisis pregnancy centers that use their First Amendment loopholes to do what would be criminal at a non-profit organization. Anyone who says I am not a Christian because if my support for abortion rights will get the same back from me: being told you are not a Christian because you refuse to care about people after birth; only the fact that they were born alive matters to you. If this is true, you are not a "pro-lifer," but an "anti-choicer."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Derf

Aug 8, 2021
Colorado Springs
✟99,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Telling the extremely obvious, repeatedly proven, totally undeniable facts about what makes a human being a person with any legal rights never has been or will be grasping at straws. The only people who ever refuse to accept the constitutional right to have an abortion in America have, without exception, been people who only care about the birghs unwanted, fatally defective, homeless babies I never saw one care about the mother and her family. I never saw one care about the dangers of crisis pregnancy centers that use their First Amendment loopholes to commit a crime many times. Anyone who says I am not a Christian because if my support for abortion rights will get the same back from me: being told you are not a Christian because you refuse to help the mothers before, during, and after pregnancy with their maternity needs.
You seem upset. That's a sign of a guilty conscience.

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
but an "anti-choicer."
Murder is SIN,
No Such Choice as a Christian because it's Breaking the Commandments the LORD has given us as his Followers.
that unborn child is your neighbor too.
Not just the Mother.
If supporting the mother is such a priority to you,
then start a charity to raise funds to provide means to help them alongside all the assistance they've already got.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟118,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
OK, then why do you regurgitate the same things you said before, that were fully debunked, as if they are more true because you repeat them?

If totally unbiased reports about medical, mathematical, sociological, and political science debunk something I posted earlier I will stand corrected. But I have all the proof you need to know I am right and no proof in your rebuttals, instead just contradicting all of it to state your bias against all female U.S. citizens between ages 10 and 50.

Upvote 0

Derf

Aug 8, 2021
Colorado Springs
✟99,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If totally unbiased reports about medical, mathematical, sociological, and political science debunk something I posted earlier I will stand corrected. But I have all the proof you need to know I am right and no proof in your rebuttals, instead just contradicting all of it to state your bias against all female U.S. citizens between ages 10 and 50.
As opposed to your bias against females in the womb, I suppose. But I saw nothing except unsubstantiated claims from you, and an article with a sob story, while you rejected the word of God as irrelevant in the discussion.

So despite your obvious bloviation, you answered the thread title by saying Christians should ignore what our master has said about the subject.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟118,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
As opposed to your bias against females in the womb, I suppose. But I saw nothing except unsubstantiated claims from you, and an article with a sob story, while you rejected the word of God as irrelevant in the discussion.

So despite your obvious bloviation, you answered the thread title by saying Christians should ignore what our master has said about the subject.

The article is not a sob story. It is undeniable proof that sometimes abortion is the only humane option for both the mother and her unwanted offspring. You chose to totally ignore all of the scientifically and legally proven facts to support your own anti-American and anti-medical biases.

If any of my claims about crisis pregnancy centers were unsubstantiated, people would have used totally unbiased, non-religious sources to prove me wrong. All they did instead was confirm only their religious bias matters, not the repeatedly proven realities about CPCs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Derf

Aug 8, 2021
Colorado Springs
✟99,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The article is not a sob story.
But you're biased, so I don't have to listen to you.
It is undeniable proof that sometimes abortion is the only humane option for both the mother and her unwanted offspring.
But that's a biased viewpoint, so unless you show me a non-leftist media site that agrees with you, then I don't have to acknowledge it.
You chose to totally ignore all of the scientifically and legally proven facts to support your own anti-American and anti-medical biases.
But you only say that because of your pfo-communist, prodeath biases.
If any of my claims about crisis pregnancy centers were unsubstantiated, people would have used totally unbiased, non-religious sources to prove me wrong.
Actually, truth proves you wrong, and Christianity proves you wrong, but you're so biased against the word of God and God's people, that you instead cling to any scrap of falsehood that supports your irrational arguments.
All they did instead was confirm only their religious bias matters, not the repeatedly proven realities about CPCs.
"Repeatedly proven" and "provided by pro-abortion media" are not the same thing, no matter how much you want them to be. That's your bias on display.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟118,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
But you're biased, so I don't have to listen to you.

But that's a biased viewpoint, so unless you show me a non-leftist media site that agrees with you, then I don't have to acknowledge it.

But you only say that because of your pfo-communist, prodeath biases.

Actually, truth proves you wrong, and Christianity proves you wrong, but you're so biased against the word of God and God's people, that you instead cling to any scrap of falsehood that supports your irrational arguments.

"Repeatedly proven" and "provided by pro-abortion media" are not the same thing, no matter how much you want them to be. That's your bias on display.

Obviously you think only very conservative Republicans are Christians and anyone who does not base all opinions about everything on the Bible is not a Christian. That behavior is against the rules of CF and explicitly violates the Bible itself. Goodbye.

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think we should be involved with politics, just don't put it at the same level as your faith (which many Christians fail at, sadly).

I still think we should vote if we can. It's an immense privilege that we even get to vote when you have countries like North Korea and China about.

I voted for the Republicans in the 2022 elections because there was literally no other choice unless I wanted to vote for potheads (literally). I CANNOT vote for the Democrats because they have zero common sense and are going to be the demise of our country if left unchecked. And I think abortion is hands down the most important issue there could possibly be at this point. So the only option I had was the Republicans (which I actually decry some of their other policies, but I digress).
Voting for someone who's endorsing something that's breaks the commandments is complicity in SIN,
It's best not to vote at all or to vote for an independent that doesn't endorse anything such as drugs or murder?
the "lessor of two evils" doesn't exist.
before I was Born again I believed there were lessors of two evils and even up till a point after being reborn of the spirit but then a man named Dean Braxton discussed it in detail and since then I've changed my mind because evil is evil regardless. there's no "lessor of two evils'

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Obviously you think only very conservative Republicans are Christians and anyone who does not base all opinions about everything on the Bible is not a Christian. That behavior is against the rules of CF and explicitly violates the Bible itself. Goodbye.
can't pick and choose what we will adhere to from the bible,
It's all a packaged deal

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟203,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I think using Lev 18:21 as proof for your argument is a stretch. Lev 18:21 is about human sacrifices made to a false god, not about abortion.
Ex 21:22 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman’s husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.
Ex 21:23 And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life,

The above appears to include accidental. But the child in the abortion/miscarriage, causes death, it is life for life.
How much more for the intentional taking of that life?

Upvote 0

Derf

Aug 8, 2021
Colorado Springs
✟99,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Obviously you can't tolerate when someone says back to you what you've been saying to them. That explicitly violates the golden rule you said I don't follow, but which you seem to think is a standard. So why don't you follow your own standard?

Upvote 0

Derf

Aug 8, 2021
Colorado Springs
✟99,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
we're suppose to reproach, that's it.
The Rest is between whoever the the LORD.
Tell that to the guy Paul told the Corinthians to disfellowship, and he'll think you wanted him to go to hell.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟824,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I would say that every human has the right to kill in self defense... if that is the force that is necessary for the preservation of their own life.

Should an unborn person have more rights than already born persons?

If I were to attempt forcibly take you for extraction of your bone marrow or blood so I may live, it sounds like you are saying you have an absolute right to say "no", and an absolute right to defend yourself against such use of your body against your will, even to the point of Killing me, the otherwise innocent person, who just requires your bone marrow to live.

Why should we strip the right of one person to have the absolute, unfettered use of another persons body, even if it threatens their life, so the other person might potentially live, simply because they've been born?
It would be nice if an unborn baby had the ability to defend itself.
Well, as I posted earlier, God Created the Uterus to defend the mother from the Baby who would otherwise Kill her 100% of the time without it. But it's by no means a guarantee. Pregnancy is a life threatening condition. Every time.
The uterus is concrete physical proof that God places greater value on the life of the mother than the life of the fetus.
Anyone who chooses to get pregnant, stay pregnant and carry the child to term is choosing to risk their life to do so.

If we are a society that beieves one person should be forced by government to risk their life so another person may potentially live, we should at least be consistent about it and apply it to ALL persons, born and unborn.

Last edited:
Upvote 0