✟449,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They aren't the frontrunner...

Also, do you think 4 years of DeSantis would be any less hostile towards the president, should DeSantis win, than the 4 years with Trump?

I mean honestly, do you really think they'd have a love affair with DeSantis just because he's not Trump?

Ramaswamy?

I don't think so... Only the names would change yet we'd still hear about the evil nationalists ruining democracy, becoming dictators, funded by Russia or some stand-in thereof... And they'd be impeached but not convicted and have one lie after the other made up and parroted about them at 5 pm daily... Just like Trump.
Again - Trump isn't facing legal issues because of his policies. Of course the Democrats and their supporter will use hyperbole and misrepresentation to describe any Republican's policies - that's politics. Politics historically has not included impeachment over policies, so I don't know why you would think that would happen in the future.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Judges cannot be trying a person for a crime he has not been convicted of.

You probably misworded this somewhat... Judges try people for crimes they have yet to be convicted of every day.

What they don't do is convict people of crimes extra judicially that a person was never charged with in the first place.

And the later is what the Colorado courts have done - convicted Trump without benefit of a trial or charge, in order to mete out a punishment they wanted him to have.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Trump isn't facing legal issues because of his policies.

Here's where we disagree... I do 100% believe this is about policies.

A short conversation here won't change my mind after these last 7 years... I cannot unsee all that I have seen.

Nice talking with you though...

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If he committed a crime, charge him and give him due process. Judges cannot be trying a person for a crime he has not been convicted of.
I think you meant to say Trump needs to be tried of a crime so that he can be convicted of a crime under the law. As you probably are aware Trump has already been charged for the conspiracy to set up the fake electors so as to make void the legitimate votes of the people.

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You probably misworded this somewhat... Judges try people for crimes they have yet to be convicted of every day.

What they don't do is convict people of crimes extra judicially that a person was never charged with in the first place.

And the later is what the Colorado courts have done - convicted Trump without benefit of a trial or charge, in order to mete out a punishment they wanted him to have.
But they convicted Trump by claiming he was guilty of insurrection and punished him. I don't agree that judges can
convict people they haven't gone to court for.

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I think you meant to say Trump needs to be tried of a crime so that he can be convicted of a crime under the law. As you probably are aware Trump has already been charged for the conspiracy to set up the fake electors so as to make void the legitimate votes of the people.
He's been charged of conspiracy, but not convicted for it. However, the judges in Colorado didn't use that charge to keep him off
the ballot, but insurrection, of which he was not tried nor convicted for.

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
But they convicted Trump by claiming he was guilty of insurrection and punished him. I don't agree that judges can
convict people they haven't gone to court for.

Yes. . True! :)

Upvote 0

QvQ

Aug 18, 2019
AZ
✟102,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I will repeat this
There must be a Proclamation of Insurrection either from the President and / or Congress.
A State cannot simply declare there was an insurrection in DC.
Jurisdiction? Exactly what Jurisdiction does the State of Colorado have to adjudicate a Federal Case in a State Court?
Insurrection is Federal.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I will repeat this
There must be a Proclamation of Insurrection either from the President and / or Congress.
A State cannot simply declare there was an insurrection in DC.
Jurisdiction? Exactly what Jurisdiction does the State of Colorado have to adjudicate a Federal Case in a State Court?
Insurrection is Federal.

Maine just removed Trump from the ballot - by order of their secretary of state l.. lol not even a court now..

And some people think we live in a free country... We can't even get through this primary before removing the Republican front runner from the ballot.

So... When do we get to remove all the Democrats candidates from the ballots.? Lol..

I'm game - let's get Biden off the ballot! Let's face it he's point blank a traitor if Trump is an insurrectionist...

What's more democratic than this? I know... They can tell us who we are allowed to vote for... Oh that's right - they're already doing that by removing the candidates they don't like from the ballot!

These Marxists are who need to be disqualified from being on any ballot - and I'm not being facetious here - because they refuse to uphold their oath of office... Apparently it goes against Marxism to uphold the US constitution, and such a conflict of interest clearly is disqualifying for holding office.

I honestly want to add that this Maine addition, especially the way it was done, coupled with the pending court case filed to have Trump removed in my own state, makes me ready to go file in court to have Biden removed from the ballot.

And I believe in the rule of law. But I don't believe and/or trust our government enough to uphold it anymore so if playing dirty is the game I can play that one with skills. I mean - if you can't beat 'em, join 'em right? (I'm being facetious to show feelings, it's not what I will do - just feel the need to point out the obvious these days)

But this isn't good for our country, in fact I consider this to be an act of war against the American people. It's a canon fired, not a shot.

If I'm feeling this it's a really really bad sign for 2024... This year is going to explode. I am not looking forward to it at all...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The facts speak for themselves, regardless of what any judges say, Trump tried to make void the votes of Americans so as to stay in power and that is against the Constitution.
How did he "try" to do this?

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He's been charged of conspiracy, but not convicted for it. However, the judges in Colorado didn't use that charge to keep him off
the ballot, but insurrection, of which he was not tried nor convicted for.
The point I'm making is that Trump tried to make void the votes of Americans. That's why voters in Colorado petitioned the court claiming Trump should not be eligible to hold office according to the Constitution. It wasn't a criminal lawsuit.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
If he committed a crime, charge him and give him due process. Judges cannot be trying a person for a crime he has not been convicted of.
Ray Epps is on video shouting "We must go IN to the capitol... IN to the Capitol". Over and over. He was also seen walking in to the area after the barricade was breached and lied about being home at the time.
He also texted his nephew stating that he initiated it.

He.... has not been charged.
He.... was on the FBI list.. then... mysteriously, was removed.

DT, distinctly told the people to "peacefully protest". Which is legal.
The time stamp on his texts prove that he was reiterating the "peaceful" part and stated not to be violent... while people were breaching the barricades.

It was not DT..

It was fabricated and collaborated by the FBI.

Reactions: I's2C
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The point I'm making is that Trump tried to make void the votes of Americans. That's why voters in Colorado petitioned the court claiming Trump should not be eligible to hold office according to the Constitution. It wasn't a criminal lawsuit.
I thought that the supreme court of Colorado ruled that he couldn't be on the ballot?

A petition by the people cannot do that. That's what the election is for. A party puts out candidates and the people vote.

300,000 people may sign a petition but 100,000,000 may vote the person in.

The Federal Supreme Court will rule against all of this and that will end all the nonsense in the other states too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Creating fake electors to cast votes for him.
Oh, you mean like all the mules that were taking fake ballots to the ballot boxes... That sort of thing?

Non of this will go anywhere.

Biden was a fake President. He will finish his term.

DT will win the next election.. All of this other stuff is distractions and attempts to sway the people and keep DT off the ballot.

For every indictments on Trump.. there are 4 real ones not being given to Biden.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I thought that the supreme court of Colorado ruled that he couldn't be on the ballot?
Not exactly. Their ruling finds in favor of the plaintiffs, but they're waiting on the supreme court to see if they take up the case.
A petition by the people cannot do that. That's what the election is for. A party puts out candidates and the people vote.
The plaintiffs need only show evidence that Trump is not eligible according to the Constitution.
300,000 people may sign a petition but 100,000,000 may vote the person in.
That's not what happened here. From what I understand four people filed the lawsuit.
The Federal Supreme Court will rule against all of this and that will end all the nonsense in the other states too.
Perhaps, but as I said it doesn't matter what the judges say, the fact remains that Trump tried to make void the vote of the people.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh, you mean like all the mules that were taking fake ballots to the ballot boxes... That sort of thing?
No, I'm not talking about mules and fake ballots.
Non of this will go anywhere.
Hmmm. Well Trump's been charged and some of those involved in the conspiracy have already plead guilty.
Biden was a fake President. He will finish his term.

DT will win the next election.. All of this other stuff is distractions and attempts to sway the people and keep DT off the ballot.

For every indictments on Trump.. there are 4 real ones not being given to Biden.
I'm sorry that Trump lied.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ray Epps is on video shouting "We must go IN to the capitol... IN to the Capitol". Over and over. He was also seen walking in to the area after the barricade was breached and lied about being home at the time.
He also texted his nephew stating that he initiated it.

He.... has not been charged.
He.... was on the FBI list.. then... mysteriously, was removed.

DT, distinctly told the people to "peacefully protest". Which is legal.
The time stamp on his texts prove that he was reiterating the "peaceful" part and stated not to be violent... while people were breaching the barricades.

It was not DT..

It was fabricated and collaborated by the FBI.
Correct, DT stated to:

"Peacefully and Patriotically make your voices heard"

Yes (Ray Epps) was an FBI asset that incited the riot that took place on Jan 6th, and the FBI still hasn't answered the question by congress if DOJ assets were present on Jan 6th, Epps has plead guilty to 1 count of "Disorderly Conduct" a misdemeanor, sorta like a J walking infraction, when he is guilty of inciting insurrection

Yes the Jan 6th committee with held capitol video surveillance that showed thousands were invited by police into the capitol building, and in many cases they were given guided tours by the police

Yes the left continues to claim DT is guilty because they hate him, we all know the truth of Jan 6th, the cat has been let out of the bag, with even more to be revealed

Upvote 0