Would you vote for a person who believes or does these things?

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟112,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This was not in Ger,man media. Can you show me details of these rejections?

Here is the second. A Bragg prosector resigned because Bragg was " reluctant " to charge Trump. What changed? Trump became a viable Presidential candidate who needed to be stopped. I wouldn't rely on Germany media for all of the facts in this case. In fact you have to be careful what US media you listen to.

Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟75,076.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Here is one. The election commission looked at this case
I quote from your link:
The practice has long been considered against the law. But in recent years, the FEC, which is evenly split between Democrats and Republicans, has frequently deadlocked on major decisions such at this one.
So this was no legal issue, but a political issue: The Republicans didn't want Trump to be persecuted for an illegal action.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟112,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Opinion? Do you have an explanation why the USA is so unsafe a country? I mean, an explanation that does not blame the lax regulations on weapons of war …
One major problem is the Liberal practice of catch and release of crimminals.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟112,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I quote from your link:

So this was no legal issue, but a political issue: The Republicans didn't want Trump to be persecuted for an illegal action.
What was the FELONY crime here? The fact is there is not one. You should research what legal scholars are saying about this fraudulent case and stop listening to and supporting the liberal spin on this case.

At best there was misdemeanor past the statute of limitations. That is the fact here.

Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟75,076.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
More evidence of a political hit job on Trump. I am sure this was not in your German press either.
It seems this again is from a political board, not from legal scholars as you claimed.

Given the division in the USA, a statement from a political board is no legal finding, but a political opinion.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟112,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I asked you about that, but you showed political opinions …
No you ask about the times the case failed to be charged. We have not looked at legal opinions yet. Hang on you will be getting those. This is a sham political hit job period.

Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟75,076.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟75,076.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
No you ask about the times the case failed to be charged.
Technically, you are right: I asked for this. But this was a reaction to your statement that every credible legal scholar said there was no case against Trump, and then you said of a case being rejected. It sounded it was rejected on legal issues, but you give only evidence for rejection from political reasons.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟112,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Technically, you are right: I asked for this. But this was a reaction to your statement that every credible legal scholar said there was no case against Trump, and then you said of a case being rejected. It sounded it was rejected on legal issues, but you give only evidence for rejection from political reasons.
This is a liberal legal professor. You should listen to the facts and get off of this get Trump band wagon. There is no crime here this is a political hit job nothing more.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟900,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Does not the numbers of Chinese and Middle Eastern country young males crossing our boarders concern you? Yes there are some innocent pawns of the cartels crossing the boarders but there are way too many criminals and possible terrorist crossing unchecked. This boarder is out of control and needs to be shut down except for legally executed immigration.
Why have t I heard about any terrorist attacks in the US since 2001? If you added up every person murdered in America by Chinese and Middle Eastern people it wouldn’t even make up 1% of the number of murders committed by Americans who are born & raised in America. Why should I worry about Chinese & Middle Eastern people coming over when I’m more likely to die by being struck by lightning than by these people? Honestly I’m more worried about my fellow Americans that I’m surrounded by everywhere everyday because they’re way more dangerous than these people coming across the boarder.

• Agree
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟900,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Does not the numbers of Chinese and Middle Eastern country young males crossing our boarders concern you? Yes there are some innocent pawns of the cartels crossing the boarders but there are way too many criminals and possible terrorist crossing unchecked. This boarder is out of control and needs to be shut down except for legally executed immigration.
How are these people getting into America? Are they coming in thru Customs and being allowed to come into the US?

Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟75,076.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This is a liberal legal professor. You should listen to the facts and get off of this get Trump band wagon. There is no crime here this is a political hit job nothing more.
The person defended Trump in his impeachment trial …

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟900,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I once read a paper which said that in former days, most illegal immigrants from Mexico just came to work for some years, earned money, and then went back to spend this money at home (building a house, buying a car, starting a local business, or whatever). And if they needed more money, they again came for some time …

When border control increased, it became too difficult to cross the border, so the immigrants decided to stay in the US. So, while the number of arriving immigrants per year decreased somewhat, the number of immigrants in the USA increased. The contrary of what intended by more border control …
From what I’ve experienced with Mexican immigrants it seems that most of them not only want to come here to earn money but to also better the lives of their family members as well. They typically do try to set up a retirement plan in Mexico because it’s cheaper and much easier to survive on social security. But most of them want to bring their family here so that their kids have better opportunities when they get older. The thing is, nowadays it’s much harder for them to find under the table work because there’s just not much out there so it’s always in their benefit to get legalized as soon as possible because the few under the table jobs there are out there don’t pay very much at all.

• Informative
Reactions: helmut
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟112,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The person defended Trump in his impeachment trial …
What is your point! If a liberal legal professor comes to uphold the legitimate use of law he loses credibility. So anyone (even a liberal) who supports the constitutional rights of Trump they are no longer credible? What are you saying here?

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟112,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why have t I heard about any terrorist attacks in the US since 2001? If you added up every person murdered in America by Chinese and Middle Eastern people it wouldn’t even make up 1% of the number of murders committed by Americans who are born & raised in America. Why should I worry about Chinese & Middle Eastern people coming over when I’m more likely to die by being struck by lightning than by these people? Honestly I’m more worried about my fellow Americans that I’m surrounded by everywhere everyday because they’re way more dangerous than these people coming across the boarder.
That’s part of being in a free country. You are free to dead wrong. If you are unconcerned about the open border and the lack of proper vetting of illegal immigrants there not much I can say. You should be concerned about what is going on at the southern border.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟35,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is this a news outlet? If so I did go to the site and thanks for that. If not repost what you want me to read. I look at a lot of news sites left and right and foreign. Can you post what you want me to read?
I know. But as to Trump: That he lied almost every say (some lies were about Germany, my country!), Fact is: Trump had debts to Russian oligarchs, fact is: He sacificed the Kurds in order to give Syria back to Putin, fact is: he openly said he admired Putin, …
One thing he didn't lie about is when he told Merkal about the white flag to Russia because of your dependence on Russian energy. Another thing is putting more money into your defense, now your having to do it with the global economy is slowing. A little common sense will tell you he wasn't in bed with Russia because he wouldn't be trying to take money away from Russia's energy.
At 0:16 it shows hypocrisy of Trump's lawyer. Even in the video clip he shows we can hear Trump saying: »And if they don't fight, we have to (?) primary the hell under the ones who don't fight. You primary … we'll go let them know who you are, I can already tell you, frankly.«
Not sure what this means (?) and "frankly" what? When Trump says fight at the primary to a free thinker, he means to fight with your vote at the primaries and when the house manager stopped at "fight" it was a lie. He took that speech out of context to manipulate a group and Satan got what he wanted, division. You did hear Trump say "Walk down peacefully and patriotically" If you don't believe it then you are blinded by hate.
Where in the video was the hypocrisy the videos say it all.
Yes, I don't like looking at a video in which a lawyer distorts facts. If stopped watching after 3½ minutes - if you can show me a passage where is more solid argumentation, please tell me, I don't want to waste my time.
I thank you for your honesty but this is the problem, you can't even watch a full video and hear what he says because of your hate for him.
The other video - it is also biased. There are some points there. But if you take the issue of »good people on both sides« - if you here the context provided by the lawyer, you can hear Trump equating George Washington and Thomas Jefferson with Robert Lee! And then how Trump invents troublemakers on the side of the victims - had there been more than a handful of such leftist troublemakers, the scene would have been completely different!
CNN video shows the hypocrisy of the left. Trump says "fight" and it's bad but when liberals say "fight" it's ok. "Put a bullet in Trump" Wow my fellow Christian. All Christians should have risen against that rhetoric no matter what party they belong to.
And when the »hell« broke loose, Trump did not say any word to stop the violence - which shows how he meant these words. By putting the focus just on the word fight, the lawyer distracts from this fact.
Lol, This reminds me of the right-wingers and Biden on school protests.

I am no Trump supporter this time because of rhetoric nor Biden because he is brain dead. We need a leader that will bring people together because of, you know " A house divided....." in scripture.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟900,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That’s part of being in a free country. You are free to dead wrong. If you are unconcerned about the open border and the lack of proper vetting of illegal immigrants there not much I can say. You should be concerned about what is going on at the southern border.
I’ve lived in Texas my entire life and haven’t had any problems in the last 50 years with illegal immigrants. Where do you get this idea that the boarders are “open”? Nothing has changed they still have to have a visa or green card to enter and there’s still boarder patrol stopping illegals from coming over. It’s the same it’s always been. In order to get a visa or a green card you have to undergo an extensive background check. I know because I had to do thru all this with my wife & two daughters. And anyone with any serious offenses or even associations with suspect individuals is denied. The boarders are not open, they never have been, and they never will be, this is just ridiculous conspiracy theory garbage.

• Informative
Reactions: helmut
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟112,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I’ve lived in Texas my entire life and haven’t had any problems in the last 50 years with illegal immigrants. Where do you get this idea that the boarders are “open”? Nothing has changed they still have to have a visa or green card to enter and there’s still boarder patrol stopping illegals from coming over. It’s the same it’s always been. In order to get a visa or a green card you have to undergo an extensive background check. I know because I had to do thru all this with my wife & two daughters. And anyone with any serious offenses or even associations with suspect individuals is denied. The boarders are not open, they never have been, and they never will be, this is just ridiculous conspiracy theory garbage.
Why all of the wasted razor wire in Texas then? I guess their green cards are checked when they cut through. Come on let's get real here.

Upvote 0