Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
No one in modern history has been so unjustly persecuted as President Trump. The radical leftists and mainstream media unleashed an unrelenting campaign of lies and smears against him and his family. Their witch hunts and hoaxes were designed solely to undermine his America First agenda and the will of the American people who elected him. President Trump endured their slings and arrows with courage and grace, all while delivering on his promises to make America great again. What red blooded American would ever be against Making America Great?
President Trump is working to defend the integrity of our elections and uphold the Constitution. The 14th Amendment clearly states that representatives shall be apportioned among the states according to their respective numbers, "counting the whole number of persons in each State." I forgot who said, but early on someone on the left gave the number they need for a new electorate count (30 million) and the whole reason of opening the borders. They knew sense '20' they lost by that much and want that much illegal votes for '24' but what they don't realize is that MAGA is growing and the mass exodus from the Dem party, they will need much more. They have even said after '16' NEVER AGAIN!

They see the writing on the wall and know they cant beat him at the ballot box! They know and by my count 100 million Americans will vote for him in '24'; they see it, they know it and are in panic mode. If anyone thinks they have seen anything yet, buckle up. The fiery darts of Satan will come 24/7 non stop hoaxs and lies going after MAGA and the leader Pres. Trump. The global elite want everyone to do as they say not what is your constitutional right or civic duty to vote for candidate of your choice without repercussion. Thats the way a free society of America once worked.

Our Founding Fathers were guided by divine providence to establish the greatest constitutional republic the world has ever known. The principles enshrined in the Constitution - freedom, liberty, limited government - are fundamentally aligned with Judeo-Christian values. As George Washington said, "It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible." The Constitution was inspired by God to protect the natural rights of man.

They not even hiding any longer that they want to give the right to vote to illegals. They are not hiding their unlawful warfare but full steam ahead no matter how many lives they ruin, they care nothing for any of us, nothing for America. The exact and total opposite of Pres. Trump who gives the power back to the American people not putting it in the hands of un-elected bureaucrats.They are so afraid of this one man who does not have all the media, big tech, or global big bucks like the Democrats; yet they fear him so much they use, and might add make up lawfare against him. Their propaganda and false charges are not working so now they trying to kick him off the ballot. Illegal immigrants should not be counted for the purposes of congressional apportionment and electoral college votes. That undermines the foundational principle of one citizen, one vote.

SCOTUS will side with the President Trump on this and prevent liberal states from gaining unfair political advantages by harboring illegal immigrants and trying to kick him off the ballot-WANT WORK; nothing they have done has worked and they are scared and will stop at nothing, and I mean nothing.. What are they so afraid of? they fear him because the deep state cant control him; the media hates him because he doesn't bow down to them and fall in line with their world views. The world view is "do what I tell you to do or you want be able to buy, sell or trade". Let the American people decide! I know of someone who has in your face committed the crimes they claim Pres. Trump did.
No one has shown that there has been any unjust prosecution of Trump but since the GOP has shown no evidence of Biden's guilt, it appears that Biden fits this better than Trump.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: childeye 2
Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No one has shown that there has been any unjust prosecution of Trump but since the GOP has shown no evidence of Biden's guilt, it appears that Biden fits this better than Trump.
LOL; I needed that thanks! I'll just add that CHRIST once said Satan cant cast out Satan.

Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0