Would you vote for a person who believes or does these things?

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟897,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Why all of the wasted razor wire in Texas then? I guess their green cards are checked when they cut through. Come on let's get real here.
Do you put razor wire around your property to invite people in? That doesn’t sound like an open boarder now does it?

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
(staff edit of a not deleted post)

We can agree to disagree. Biden on the first day undone some Trump executive orders on border policy.? All is not as it was crossings are up got aways are up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟897,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We can agree to disagree. Biden on the first day undone some Trump executive orders on border policy.? All is not as it was crossings are up got aways are up.
Trump was working towards strengthening the boarders, Biden discontinued it because he felt it was unnecessary. And it hasn’t been necessary. There aren’t any more illegals coming over during Biden’s administration than there has been in the last 30 years. People are just exaggerating the facts because they don’t like Biden. Yeah I don’t like him either but I’m not going to start spreading lies about the guy.

Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟75,076.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Is this a news outlet?
SCNR = Sorry could not resist.
One thing he didn't lie about is when he told Merkal
Merkel
about the white flag to Russia because of your dependence on Russian energy.
I did not say everything he said was a lie. I once read a sort of statistic that only a third of what he said was wrong. But how do you call a person which distorts the truth in every third statement?
Another thing is putting more money into your defense
A point where Trump hyperbolized.
A little common sense will tell you he wasn't in bed with Russia because he wouldn't be trying to take money away from Russia's energy.
Common sense tells he wanted the USA to sell more LNC gas, this was the reason he objected Northstream.

BTW, I objected to Northstream-2 after Putin took the Crimea.
When Trump says fight at the primary to a free thinker
Which primary? There was no primary left on 6th of January. So the word was used as an adjective - or how do you construct the sentence you hear at that point? I quoted what I heard - and it was not »fight at the primary«.
You did hear Trump say "Walk down peacefully and patriotically"
And what follows was peaceful enough for Trump, so he made no attempt to strop the rioters. Acts show the true intent, even if a person uses words to hide it.

Hitler several times stressed his love for peace. Does this prove he was no aggressor, but only reacted to Polish aggression when WW2 started? Or do you agree that this was only camouflage and propaganda?
CNN video shows the hypocrisy of the left. Trump says "fight" and it's bad but when liberals say "fight" it's ok.
When the rhetoric let people start violence, a person that did not intend it would start saying: No, stop, I did not mean that. Trump did nothing like that. This is the crucial difference.
Lol, This reminds me of the right-wingers and Biden on school protests.
You lost me.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟35,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Which primary? There was no primary left on 6th of January. So the word was used as an adjective - or how do you construct the sentence you hear at that point? I quoted what I heard - and it was not »fight at the primary«.
You better listen to the insurrection video again. We tend to hear what we want to hear that's why the tribalism.
A point where Trump hyperbolized.
Doesn't change the truth.
Common sense tells he wanted the USA to sell more LNC gas, this was the reason he objected Northstream.

BTW, I objected to Northstream-2 after Putin took the Crimea.
Wrong, we are making more money now with LNG since your lifeline from Russia is severed.
Acts show the true intent, even if a person uses words to hide it.
Show me a video where Trump was in the crowd of protestors.
When the rhetoric let people start violence,
You didn't see the violence in the CNN video?

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟897,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My information says otherwise.

But hacks do not listen and I don't know if you are a hack for the D party or not
I don’t know what anyone would gain from pretending to be a republican. I mean if you have information from USCIS then it’s irrefutable. Any changes in policy involving immigration would be specifically stated on the USCIS website. So far all I’ve heard is unsupported claims.

Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟75,076.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
We tend to hear what we want to hear that's why the tribalism.
The »we« includes you …
Wrong, we are making more money now with LNG since your lifeline from Russia is severed.
Why do you say »wrong«? When Putin started the war, the government woke up and sis not want to open northstream-2. That the USA make more money is just the effect trump wanted when he demanded Germany should not use nortstream-2. The blowing up of the pipelines jus completed the situation and made it non-revertible.

From Russian viewpoint, Trump is an influencer agent, i.e. a person that think he acts on his own interests, but can be influenced (to a certain degree) to serve the Russian agenda.

That he acted not for Russia in a case in which financial interests of US companies were involved, is not surprising, since financial interests seem to be the only interests he understands.
Show me a video where Trump was in the crowd of protestors.
I did not say he was in this crows. He spoke to the protesters before they went to the capitol and got violent, he did nothing to try to stop therm - e.g. a tweet, or using the loudspeaker through which he had addressed the crowd, or anything which would bring help to the capitol police from other forces (national guard, state police, whatsoever).

This proves he was content with that violence, and the words about peaceful and patriotic were just rhetoric and do not show his intention.
You didn't see the violence in the CNN video?
I mentioned violence, and you asked me whether I saw it?

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟35,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The »we« includes you …
Yes me too. I left the tribe about 1.5 years ago when found my party lied to me. Whether you believe it or not both parties lie to you to achieve their goals.
Why do you say »wrong«? When Putin started the war, the government woke up and sis not want to open northstream-2. That the USA make more money is just the effect trump wanted when he demanded Germany should not use nortstream-2. The blowing up of the pipelines jus completed the situation and made it non-revertible.
Maybe we saw how you were gutting your energy infrastructure (nuclear included) to go green and pawned off your carbon emissions onto Russia. What good does it do for the world to go green when another country has to take up the slack? I'm sure Germany like the USA would have higher emission standards and tech than the other oil producing countries. The Trump thing is delusional.
I did not say he was in this crows. He spoke to the protesters before they went to the capitol and got violent, he did nothing to try to stop therm - e.g. a tweet, or using the loudspeaker through which he had addressed the crowd, or anything which would bring help to the capitol police from other forces (national guard, state police, whatsoever).
Did you see the whole speech or did you stop at "fight" like liberal media portrays? In order to use a loudspeaker you have to be near the crowd. Was he in his limo heading to Mar Lago? Did he know this was happening where is the video proof that he followed the crowd.

This accusation is like the right falsely accusing Biden of not speaking out against the violence in college campus protests.

Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟75,076.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Maybe we saw how you were gutting your energy infrastructure (nuclear included)
Three miles island, Chernobyl ans last not least Fukushima showed how dangerous nuclear plants are. You must be mas if you still want to use that energy.
to go green and pawned off your carbon emissions onto Russia.
This is a half-true. The long term objective is to go green, we achieved a lot in that (in Summer 2022, France was glad to import green electricity from Germany, since several French nuclear plants had to be shut down because there was not enough cool water left in that hot, dry summer).

The power plants which produced electricity with Russian gas replaced older plants with less effectiveness, so in sum this reduced the amount of CO2 emitted. When some of them had to shut sown because we lacked Russian gas, some older plants had to be reactivated, which increased our carbon emissions.
What good does it do for the world to go green when another country has to take up the slack?
The net effect (worldwide) was a reduction of carbon emissions, this is fact.
Did you see the whole speech or did you stop at "fight" like liberal media portrays?
I listened to the whole quote in the video, as predented by the Trump lawyer.
Was he in his limo heading to Mar Lago?
He was at the capitol, made a speech there. Do you want to say he was at Mar-a-Lago?
Did he know this was happening where is the video proof that he followed the crowd.
He knew it from TV:
From the web archive:

“He was hard to reach, and you know why? Because it was live TV,” said one close Trump adviser. “If it’s TiVo, he just hits pause and takes the calls. If it’s live TV, he watches it, and he was just watching it all unfold.”
He knew what was happening from the TV, when the Trump twitter account urges to be peacefully, this was tweeted by Dan Scavino, not Trump.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
… in a case where he is not neutral.
Of course he was neutral. He is absolutely NOT a Trump supporter but he is a supporter of the proper use of the law. He being a liberal himself has far more integrity by speaking out against the politicalization of law enforcement than the masses of Trump haters that have no integrity when it comes to the sham cases brought against Trump to interfere in the election.

How ironic many who screamed at Trump accusing him of trying to interfere in an election are doing it themselves with no shame.

Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟75,076.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
How ironic many who screamed at Trump accusing him of trying to interfere in an election are doing it themselves with no shame.
Trump did not just »interfere«, he told lies about the election (which he has lost) and instigated a violent attack which tried to prevent the inauguration of the president elect.

If the trial is the sham as you say, it will be stopped by the supreme court - the attack on the 6th of January could not be stopped by the supreme court, it has to be stopped by law enforcement. This is quite different.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟35,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Three miles island, Chernobyl ans last not least Fukushima showed how dangerous nuclear plants are. You must be mas if you still want to use that energy.
Not bad considering their technology is 50 years old. We have better stuff now.
This is a half-true. The long term objective is to go green, we achieved a lot in that (in Summer 2022, France was glad to import green electricity from Germany, since several French nuclear plants had to be shut down because there was not enough cool water left in that hot, dry summer).

The power plants which produced electricity with Russian gas replaced older plants with less effectiveness, so in sum this reduced the amount of CO2 emitted. When some of them had to shut sown because we lacked Russian gas, some older plants had to be reactivated, which increased our carbon emissions.
I have to stand corrected about Germany's nuclear. I searched using AI:

Who is building nuclear in europe
Based on the provided search results, here is a list of entities building nuclear power plants in Europe:

"France: France is the leading country for nuclear power in Europe, with a share of 62.6% of the continent’s nuclear electricity generation. The country is considering a law to speed up the construction of new reactors to meet its energy independence goals.
Russia: Russia is also a significant player in the European nuclear market, with several nuclear power plants operating in the region.
United Kingdom: The UK has several nuclear power plants, including the Hinkley Point C nuclear power station, which is currently under construction.
Germany: Germany is also building new nuclear power plants, including the EPR (European Pressurized Reactor) reactor at the Olkiluoto nuclear power plant.
Sweden: Sweden is building new nuclear power plants, including the Oskarshamn 3 nuclear power plant.
Finland: Finland is building new nuclear power plants, including the Olkiluoto 3 nuclear power plant.
Slovakia: Slovakia is building new nuclear power plants, including the Mochovce 3 and 4 nuclear power plants.
Hungary: Hungary is building new nuclear power plants, including the Paks 2 nuclear power plant."
I listened to the whole quote in the video, as predented by the Trump lawyer.
And you heard Trump say to "fight at the primary", and "walk down peacefully" after the word fight.

Can you post something more centered on news because all the innuendos turn me off? They may appeal to what the left wants to hear but it doesn't work on my emotions.
"hours of paralysis", "Hiding from the rioters", "Trump ultimately — and begrudgingly — urged his supporters to “go home in peace.”

The capitol was breached at 2pm and this: "Shortly after 2:30 p.m., the group finally convinced Trump to send a tweet: “Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement,” he wrote. “They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!” I've never been good at math but this isn't 6 hours to me. Edit: Why Biden finally decided to speak out on college protest violence Shall we get into warfare over how long it took Biden to do the same.

The Trump and Pence exchange was wrong wrong wrong!

I will end this conversation with you because I've told myself not to get into tribal warfare. All I can hope for is for the law to prevail and if he is found guilty then throw away the key. I've said many times that I'm no Trump supporter because I don't like his rhetoric in an already divided country. I believe what scripture says "house divided can not stand"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RoBo1988

Sep 3, 2021
Dayton OH
✟95,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Would you vote for a person who believes or does these things?

1) claims to be a Christian but shows us over and over again that he (she) does not take the Word of Christ seriously (just does whatever...)
2) claims to be in favor of the US's chosen form of government but constantly breaks duly enacted laws, including the tenets of the Constitution
3) allows any STRANGER into our country without being vetted, when many of these strangers are robbing, raping and murdering Americans
4) someone who is using Americans' tax dollars to support those who crash the border, @ the same time cutting benefits to Americans
5) someone who has caused homelessness to rise
6) someone who allows law-breakers to have the jobs Americans once had (or could have had)

Me?

I would never, ever do that.

Would you?

Y

or

N?
No, I won't be voting for Joe Biden

As far as #1 is concerned ; there shall be no religious test for those seeking public office.

2. is always a deal breaker

3-6 are stupid things to do, for someone who's supposed to be representing the American people.

So again, No, I won't be voting for Joe Biden

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Trump did not just »interfere«, he told lies about the election (which he has lost)
380,000 ballot images are missing from Election Day in Georgia per election board investigation. Biden won by 11,000. Hmmm Now tell us who lied!

Reactions: RoBo1988
Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟75,076.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Not bad considering their technology is 50 years old. We have better stuff now.
I heard things like that always, and when the Tsunami in Japan brought troubles in Fukushima, one nuclear technician in Germany thought (as he told later): This will be the breakthrough for atomic energy, when the world will see that even such an event can be handled with modern technology - and the the blocks in Fukushima started to explode.

I think you have the same delusion.
Germany: Germany is also building new nuclear power plants, including the EPR (European Pressurized Reactor) reactor at the Olkiluoto nuclear power plant.
Nonsense. Olkiluoto is in Finland, Germany does not build there.

I tired to find the companies that built the 3 existing reactors, and will build the 4th unit - the only German agency that worked there built the conventional (non-nuclear) part of Block 3. And a Siemens is not »Germany», but just a German company.

I found also:
  • The EPR was finished (after long delay) and got working at the 16th of march, 2023, years after the schedule.
  • One year later, after for routine inspection, it was shut down, and even the shut down took more time as planned, because of problems.
  • Since then, the power up has been delayed. The latest news was that it will have started tomorrow.
  • The long list of problems, which caused delays heavily surging costs, had impacts to other plans for nuclear plants in other countries.
Your information is outdated. May this is because you used ChatGPT (which relies on information sampled years ago)?
The capitol was breached at 2pm and this: "Shortly after 2:30 p.m., the group finally convinced Trump to send a tweet:
The tweet was not sent by Trump personally, and he was not happy about the words »stay peaceful«.
Edit: Why Biden finally decided to speak out on college protest violence Shall we get into warfare over how long it took Biden to do the same.
Were the college protests a threat to the constitution? Was any government in danger of being overthrown?
Did Biden instigate the protests? Or was any protester inspired by Biden's words on the Gaza conflict?

You compare apples and oranges. With the reaction of Biden to the campus protests, you may compare the reaction of Trump to the violent protests in Charlottesville. But I will not draw any argument from such an comparison.
I will end this conversation with you because I've told myself not to get into tribal warfare.
Being neither hot or cold, I understand …

Upvote 0