North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No one in modern history has been so unjustly persecuted as President Trump. The radical leftists and mainstream media unleashed an unrelenting campaign of lies and smears against him and his family. Their witch hunts and hoaxes were designed solely to undermine his America First agenda and the will of the American people who elected him. President Trump endured their slings and arrows with courage and grace, all while delivering on his promises to make America great again. What red blooded American would ever be against Making America Great?
President Trump is working to defend the integrity of our elections and uphold the Constitution. The 14th Amendment clearly states that representatives shall be apportioned among the states according to their respective numbers, "counting the whole number of persons in each State." I forgot who said, but early on someone on the left gave the number they need for a new electorate count (30 million) and the whole reason of opening the borders. They knew sense '20' they lost by that much and want that much illegal votes for '24' but what they don't realize is that MAGA is growing and the mass exodus from the Dem party, they will need much more. They have even said after '16' NEVER AGAIN!

They see the writing on the wall and know they cant beat him at the ballot box! They know and by my count 100 million Americans will vote for him in '24'; they see it, they know it and are in panic mode. If anyone thinks they have seen anything yet, buckle up. The fiery darts of Satan will come 24/7 non stop hoaxs and lies going after MAGA and the leader Pres. Trump. The global elite want everyone to do as they say not what is your constitutional right or civic duty to vote for candidate of your choice without repercussion. Thats the way a free society of America once worked.

Our Founding Fathers were guided by divine providence to establish the greatest constitutional republic the world has ever known. The principles enshrined in the Constitution - freedom, liberty, limited government - are fundamentally aligned with Judeo-Christian values. As George Washington said, "It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible." The Constitution was inspired by God to protect the natural rights of man.

They not even hiding any longer that they want to give the right to vote to illegals. They are not hiding their unlawful warfare but full steam ahead no matter how many lives they ruin, they care nothing for any of us, nothing for America. The exact and total opposite of Pres. Trump who gives the power back to the American people not putting it in the hands of un-elected bureaucrats.They are so afraid of this one man who does not have all the media, big tech, or global big bucks like the Democrats; yet they fear him so much they use, and might add make up lawfare against him. Their propaganda and false charges are not working so now they trying to kick him off the ballot. Illegal immigrants should not be counted for the purposes of congressional apportionment and electoral college votes. That undermines the foundational principle of one citizen, one vote.

SCOTUS will side with the President Trump on this and prevent liberal states from gaining unfair political advantages by harboring illegal immigrants and trying to kick him off the ballot-WANT WORK; nothing they have done has worked and they are scared and will stop at nothing, and I mean nothing.. What are they so afraid of? they fear him because the deep state cant control him; the media hates him because he doesn't bow down to them and fall in line with their world views. The world view is "do what I tell you to do or you want be able to buy, sell or trade". Let the American people decide! I know of someone who has in your face committed the crimes they claim Pres. Trump did.

Last edited:

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟152,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Read the first paragraph. There is no mention of "radical leftists" or mainstream media. CREW brought the lawsuit on behalf of six republican members and unaffiliated Colorado voters.

Colorado court agrees Mr Trump is not fit for office, your tribalism notwithstanding.

I do hope our Supreme Court hears this case and shows Americans who they are. They could earn some respect they seem to need right now.

Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Read the first paragraph. There is no mention of "radical leftists" or mainstream media. CREW brought the lawsuit on behalf of six republican members and unaffiliated Colorado voters.

Colorado court agrees Mr Trump is not fit for office, your tribalism notwithstanding.

I do hope our Supreme Court hears this case and shows Americans who they are. They could earn some respect they seem to need right now.
I find it hilarious that people can bash Pres. Trump continually on here ,but when 1 comes along and stands up for him it is considered tribalism? It seems many parrot that word as I have seen it much in the last few days. I have eyes to see the persecution and lies told. I don't use talking points or any news sites or any sites to tell me what I see for my self. It is against GOD to bring up false charges and lies and the punishment is those who bring them should get the same punishment they seek. CHRIST was crucified for false charges in the middle of the night and GOD hates that act with a zealous heat.

I see if the SCOTUS votes the way of your ideology its fine but when they uphold the constitution it is not fine? The truth shall set you free!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WolfGate

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
South Carolina
✟449,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
First to the actual issue, I hope the Supreme Court does overturn the Colorado court decision. I don't think Trump's actions were clearly enough "engaging in an insurrection" to remove him from the ballot.

Now to your OP and objection to it being labeled "tribalism". The reality that you hit every MAGA talking point after talking point that has nothing to do with the issue at hand is clearly tribalism. Just own it - it's only a negative if you don't want to be tribal, and from your writings you do.

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
First to the actual issue, I hope the Supreme Court does overturn the Colorado court decision. I don't think Trump's actions were clearly enough "engaging in an insurrection" to remove him from the ballot.

Now to your OP and objection to it being labeled "tribalism". The reality that you hit every MAGA talking point after talking point that has nothing to do with the issue at hand is clearly tribalism. Just own it - it's only a negative if you don't want to be tribal, and from your writings you do.
I was an original MAGA the time he came down the escalator. I want to Make America Great Again and I cant understand what American would not want to see America Great. I have never made bones about being MAGA on here or anywhere but I see people bashing Trump continually on here and no one labeling them for if you did than you get censored. If tribalism is wanting to make America great, standing up for law and constitution and standing against injustice is in your terms is tribalism so be it. But I like to think of it as being a conservative, patriotic, Christian which is what I am. If I saw Pres. Trump doing what the Dems elite and progressives are doing and would be against him too. But he is not, he is standing up against the global elite, intel, corporate media, corporate America and all wokeness and weaponization of our government.
GOD gave us a garden and dressed it with everything we need to be self sustaining and it has been squandered by corrupt, evil principalities who have no rearguard for the betterment of American citizens, for that matter anyone. It seems people on here are trying to replace MAGA with tribalism? just use MAGA, if I was a indigenous person I might be a bit offended. I know how the games work with the progressive side who has been trying to change the English language to fit their ideology, changing whole words and meanings. If you see my statements as MAGA than called it MAGA, why tribalism? Is it meant to offend? I dont understand why the change, enlighten me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tuur

Oct 12, 2022
Southeast
✟48,519.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

SCOTUS would likely refuse to hear it because each state has the authority of running elections. Note that Biden isn't on the New Hampshire primary ballot. The Colorado decision reeks of partisanship at a time when there's declining faith that laws are equally upheld, but that alone isn't sufficient reason for SCOTUS to hear it.

As to tribalism, so far I haven't been surprised at various comments on political issues. Seems that everyone belongs to one tribe or another. Mine is the Cantankerous Old Grouch tribe; we tend to be self-isolating, and our tribal cry is "Get off the lawn!"

Upvote 0

WolfGate

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
South Carolina
✟449,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
SCOTUS would likely refuse to hear it because each state has the authority of running elections. Note that Biden isn't on the New Hampshire primary ballot. The Colorado decision reeks of partisanship at a time when there's declining faith that laws are equally upheld, but that alone isn't sufficient reason for SCOTUS to hear it.

As to tribalism, so far I haven't been surprised at various comments on political issues. Seems that everyone belongs to one tribe or another. Mine is the Cantankerous Old Grouch tribe; we tend to be self-isolating, and our tribal cry is "Get off the lawn!"
I think they will hear it because it hinges on interpretation of the US Constitution, and not some policies or laws surrounding the state's running of elections. I also believe they will overturn it with a pretty sizeable majority decision. Allowing the decision to stand given the limited factors that lead to the conclusion he engaged in an insurrection opens a Pandora's box.

Yes, there is a lot of tribalism right now, including in the Church where it is causing damage. I've also seen formation of some groups (Truth over Tribe, the (&) campaign) which are trying to get the Church back to placing the bible ahead of political ideology.

I's2C - it's not just you. The left has as large a tribalism faction as the right.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,611.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I've never seen "lies" with so much proof establishing they are true....including hours and hours of video evidence.
Enough evidence that federal and state grand juries composed of ordinary citizens indicted him.
The only 'lies' about his actions are told by liars

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟913,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
No one in modern history has been so unjustly persecuted as President Trump. The radical leftists and mainstream media unleashed an unrelenting campaign of lies and smears against him and his family. Their witch hunts and hoaxes were designed solely to undermine his America First agenda and the will of the American people who elected him. President Trump endured their slings and arrows with courage and grace, all while delivering on his promises to make America great again. What red blooded American would ever be against Making America Great?
President Trump is working to defend the integrity of our elections and uphold the Constitution. The 14th Amendment clearly states that representatives shall be apportioned among the states according to their respective numbers, "counting the whole number of persons in each State." I forgot who said, but early on someone on the left gave the number they need for a new electorate count (30 million) and the whole reason of opening the borders. They knew sense '20' they lost by that much and want that much illegal votes for '24' but what they don't realize is that MAGA is growing and the mass exodus from the Dem party, they will need much more. They have even said after '16' NEVER AGAIN!

They see the writing on the wall and know they cant beat him at the ballot box! They know and by my count 100 million Americans will vote for him in '24'; they see it, they know it and are in panic mode. If anyone thinks they have seen anything yet, buckle up. The fiery darts of Satan will come 24/7 non stop hoaxs and lies going after MAGA and the leader Pres. Trump. The global elite want everyone to do as they say not what is your constitutional right or civic duty to vote for candidate of your choice without repercussion. Thats the way a free society of America once worked.

Our Founding Fathers were guided by divine providence to establish the greatest constitutional republic the world has ever known. The principles enshrined in the Constitution - freedom, liberty, limited government - are fundamentally aligned with Judeo-Christian values. As George Washington said, "It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible." The Constitution was inspired by God to protect the natural rights of man.

They not even hiding any longer that they want to give the right to vote to illegals. They are not hiding their unlawful warfare but full steam ahead no matter how many lives they ruin, they care nothing for any of us, nothing for America. The exact and total opposite of Pres. Trump who gives the power back to the American people not putting it in the hands of un-elected bureaucrats.They are so afraid of this one man who does not have all the media, big tech, or global big bucks like the Democrats; yet they fear him so much they use, and might add make up lawfare against him. Their propaganda and false charges are not working so now they trying to kick him off the ballot. Illegal immigrants should not be counted for the purposes of congressional apportionment and electoral college votes. That undermines the foundational principle of one citizen, one vote.

SCOTUS will side with the President Trump on this and prevent liberal states from gaining unfair political advantages by harboring illegal immigrants and trying to kick him off the ballot-WANT WORK; nothing they have done has worked and they are scared and will stop at nothing, and I mean nothing.. What are they so afraid of? they fear him because the deep state cant control him; the media hates him because he doesn't bow down to them and fall in line with their world views. The world view is "do what I tell you to do or you want be able to buy, sell or trade". Let the American people decide! I know of someone who has in your face committed the crimes they claim Pres. Trump did.
It "used to be" a "bad thing" to "disenfranchise voters" --

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟152,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It "used to be" a "bad thing" to "disenfranchise voters" --

Yessir. Why do you think Mr Trump has been kicked off the Colorado presidential ballot? He merely wanted to disenfranchise 81,000,000 certified votes to remain in power and removed from accountability!

Yet sadly, many deluded Americans are still willing to vote for that stuff. It's totally absurd.

Upvote 0

DialecticSkeptic

Reformed
Jul 21, 2022
Vancouver
✟45,992.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
See, this is exactly why the left wants Trump to be the Republican presidential nominee going into 2024. The mainstream media will be dominated by news about Trump throughout almost the entire year, with wall-to-wall coverage of embarrassing and damaging information and updates about him. This is not a based or incisive prediction, as we are beginning to get a small taste of it already (e.g., Mark Meadows, and "poisoning the blood," and Rep. Scott Perry, and the Colorado ballot, and so on). And his supporters should be worried about what might drop in January.

There will be practically no media coverage or bad press whatsoever about the Democrats or Biden (or whoever they replace him with late summer). And, as we have seen so far, when there is some damaging news about Biden or the Democrats, a new scandalous or outrageous thing will be reported about Trump that will drown it out and consume the news cycle for several days. Once Trump is made the nominee, the avalanche will begin and it will be relentless. Practically no independents will consider him—Trump has a significant unfavorability rating outside his base—especially once he starts receiving felony convictions, and neither will many disaffected former Trump supporters whom his base viciously attacked and alienated.

With Trump as the nominee, Democrats are practically assured of winning the general. Trump will continue to suck all the air out of the room and millions of dollars in cash, and it won't be about his campaign or what his lame duck presidency would try to accomplish. Department of Justice. State courts. Federal courts. U.S. Supreme Court. It will be all about his legal problems, keeping him out of prison, fighting to keep him on state ballots, etc. There will be no coverage about the Democrats and their agenda and the Trump campaign will be too distracted and busy to attack and expose Biden and the Democrats. They will basically skate into the House, Senate, and Oval Office.

This is why they desperately want Trump to be the nominee.

And this is why he can't be.

You know what the left's strategy against DeSantis is? Nothing. They have no strategy against him. He has continued to wreck Democrats again and again, from 2012 to today. After winning the 2012 Republican primary for Florida's 6th congressional district, he went on to defeat the Democratic nominee in the general election—and then he won reelection in 2014 and 2016. From the very beginning of his political career, DeSantis has demonstrated a solid track record of winning. The left can't afford DeSantis being the nominee. Look what he did to Florida. He turned it from a toss-up state in 2018 to a solidly red state in 2022, when he again won not only an election but also a reelection with the largest gubernatorial victory in that state since 1982. Democrats can't afford DeSantis turning even more states red.

The left and its mainstream media desperately want Trump to be the nominee because, through this banana republic lawfare (which will get incredibly nasty with things like leaks from legal discovery), they are practically assured of victory—especially if they get a conviction on any of the 91 felony indictments Trump is facing, for then they would get to run their nominee—and it won't be Biden—against a GOP nominee who is a convicted felon.

This is why DeSantis has to be the nominee. Unlike Trump, who would be a lame duck from day one, DeSantis would likely serve two terms. Again, look at his history of winning in Florida. He would bring that to the national stage and shift the electoral map redder. Also, that would be eight years of undoing the damage Biden and the left have done to this country, a lot of which DeSantis will eradicate within the first 100 days of his first term. The Democrats would be screwed if DeSantis was made the nominee because he would set their agenda back almost two decades (because it would take a long time to tackle his legacy).

Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
See, this is exactly why the left wants Trump to be the Republican presidential nominee going into 2024. The mainstream media will be dominated by news about Trump throughout almost the entire year, with wall-to-wall coverage of embarrassing and damaging information and updates about him. This is not a based or incisive prediction, as we are beginning to get a small taste of it already (e.g., Mark Meadows, and "poisoning the blood," and Rep. Scott Perry, and the Colorado ballot, and so on). And his supporters should be worried about what might drop in January.

There will be practically no media coverage or bad press whatsoever about the Democrats or Biden (or whoever they replace him with late summer). And, as we have seen so far, when there is some damaging news about Biden or the Democrats, a new scandalous or outrageous thing will be reported about Trump that will drown it out and consume the news cycle for several days. Once Trump is made the nominee, the avalanche will begin and it will be relentless. Practically no independents will consider him—Trump has a significant unfavorability rating outside his base—especially once he starts receiving felony convictions, and neither will many disaffected former Trump supporters whom his base viciously attacked and alienated.

With Trump as the nominee, Democrats are practically assured of winning the general. Trump will continue to suck all the air out of the room and millions of dollars in cash, and it won't be about his campaign or what his lame duck presidency would try to accomplish. Department of Justice. State courts. Federal courts. U.S. Supreme Court. It will be all about his legal problems, keeping him out of prison, fighting to keep him on state ballots, etc. There will be no coverage about the Democrats and their agenda and the Trump campaign will be too distracted and busy to attack and expose Biden and the Democrats. They will basically skate into the House, Senate, and Oval Office.

You know what the left's strategy against DeSantis is? Nothing. They have no strategy against him. He has continued to wreck Democrats again and again, from 2012 to today. After winning the 2012 Republican primary for Florida's 6th congressional district, he went on to defeat the Democratic nominee in the general election—and then he won reelection in 2014 and 2016. From the very beginning of his political career, DeSantis has demonstrated a solid track record of winning. The left can't afford DeSantis being the nominee. Look what he did to Florida. He turned it from a toss-up state in 2018 to a solidly red state in 2022, when he again won not only an election but also a reelection with the largest gubernatorial victory in that state since 1982. Democrats can't afford DeSantis turning even more states red.

The left and its mainstream media desperately want Trump to be the nominee because, through this banana republic lawfare (which will get incredibly nasty with things like leaks from legal discovery), they are practically assured of victory—especially if they get a conviction on any of the 91 felony indictments Trump is facing, for then they would get to run their nominee—and it won't be Biden—against a GOP nominee who is a convicted felon.

This is why DeSantis has to be the nominee. Unlike Trump, who would be a lame duck from day one, DeSantis would likely serve two terms. Again, look at his history of winning in Florida. He would bring that to the national stage and shift the electoral map redder. Also, that would be eight years of undoing the damage Biden and the left have done to this country, a lot of which DeSantis will eradicate within the first 100 days of his first term. The Democrats would be screwed if DeSantis was made the nominee because he would set their agenda back almost two decades (because it would take a long time to tackle his legacy).
DeSantis has absolutely no chance of winning in fact he has ruined his political career by listening to his donors. No one likes dis-loyalty and the new face after Pres. Trump will be Ramaswamy who is doing and saying the right things. Desantis was to be the next darling but that is done when he allowed the "never trumpers" to whisper in his ears and DeSantis has taking donations from people such as Soros and Dominion who even they have fled. They are not going after DeSantis because they realize he hasn't a prayer. No matter who the front runner would of been on Republican side they would of destroyed. The deep state would not allow anyone to win unless they bowed down and Desantis would cave, anyone would except 1 Pres. Trump. The left dont want Pres. Trump to win, they are doing everything they can to stop him from running but nothing has worked, the MAGA movement and Pres. Trump is picking up more steam by every new accusation. We see and they see the writing on the wall and the biggest movement in America history will elect Pres. Trump for a 3rd time.

Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yessir. Why do you think Mr Trump has been kicked off the Colorado presidential ballot? He merely wanted to disenfranchise 81,000,000 certified votes to remain in power and removed from accountability!

Yet sadly, many deluded Americans are still willing to vote for that stuff. It's totally absurd.
Thats just the opposite of what is happening. The only one who disenfranchised the votes was the Dems who cheating by a 1k cuts in '20'and '22'. People have allowed a selected man in the WH not voted on by the American people and a minority of them 24 mil, try and defend him with everything they have. How has that turned out for you? your life better now that we have wide open borders, lawlessness and abominations every where just as in the days of Noe.. Pres. Trump just wants legal votes counted not all the fake ballots that were thrown in and counted, dead people, illegals, and people from different states voting 10's of times.
I didnt need anyone to tell me it was a stolen election; I saw with my own eyes the theft when in Penns.; Pres. Trump was up by 600k votes and all of the 5 battle ground states. They faked a maintenance issue and sent all Republicans home while they stayed all night. Low in behold somehow when every one woke up all 5 battle ground states had completely flipped in favor of Biden. Biden wants people to believe he got more black votes than the very 1st black president? 81 million votes? Pres. Trump got more legal votes than any other president; this time it will be 100 mil and want be able to steal it this time!!!!!! The thing is by then the country will be in complete ruin and to late, want be able to turn it around.
They are not cheering Biden in sports arenas or lining up by thousands to see a motorcade nor attending by 10's of thousands to hear him speak. And you are trying to tell me he got 81 million votes?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WolfGate

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
South Carolina
✟449,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I agree with much of this, except who the Republican nominee should be. Not only does Haley not have the negatives DeSantis has picked up over the past year with his focus on culture wars (a play to Trump's base IMO that hasn't worked), her focus on policy will draw a much higher percentage of moderates that DeSantis. He likely would beat Biden, Haley certainly would.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,611.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
They are not cheering Biden in sports arenas or lining up by thousands to see a motorcade nor attending by 10's of thousands to hear him speak. And you are trying to tell me he got 81 million votes?
Nero had bread and circuses, too--and you saw what happened to him.

81 million people chose competence over criminality, corruption, and cognitive decline.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thats just the opposite of what is happening. The only one who disenfranchised the votes was the Dems who cheating by a 1k cuts in '20'and '22'. People have allowed a selected man in the WH not voted on by the American people and a minority of them 24 mil, try and defend him with everything they have. How has that turned out for you? your life better now that we have wide open borders, lawlessness and abominations every where just as in the days of Noe.. Pres. Trump just wants legal votes counted not all the fake ballots that were thrown in and counted, dead people, illegals, and people from different states voting 10's of times.
I didnt need anyone to tell me it was a stolen election; I saw with my own eyes the theft when in Penns.; Pres. Trump was up by 600k votes and all of the 5 battle ground states. They faked a maintenance issue and sent all Republicans home while they stayed all night. Low in behold somehow when every one woke up all 5 battle ground states had completely flipped in favor of Biden. Biden wants people to believe he got more black votes than the very 1st black president? 81 million votes? Pres. Trump got more legal votes than any other president; this time it will be 100 mil and want be able to steal it this time!!!!!! The thing is by then the country will be in complete ruin and to late, want be able to turn it around.
I've seen the rallies and how people were drawn to Trump's divisive rhetoric in the forms of declarations of who is to blame for their numerous grievances, and also in expressions of cynicism and negative prejudice against others and towards government, including the name calling and open slandering of any who would oppose him whether in Democratic or Republican parties.

The fact is that cults are built upon brainwashing. When people believe lies, they become disconnected from reality in some measure of degrees. And the more lies that are built on previous lies, the more prevalent the insanity will become. My point is that we must reason upon facts so that we can avoid being misled by propaganda. To that end, for those people who do reason upon facts, the large numbers of people who Donald Trump has inspired is by no means acceptable evidence that Joe Biden lost the election. But there are objective observable facts of reality that show Trump was going to lie about winning the election before the election even happened.

For example, there is video footage showing Trump telling his followers that if he lost to Joe Biden, then the election was rigged; but if he won the election then the election was not rigged. It's the same sentiment being made when flipping a coin and dishonestly saying, heads I win tails you lose. There is also an audio tape of Steve Bannon recorded four days BEFORE the election, informing others that in the event that Trump found he was losing on election night, Trump would declare victory even though he had not won. And there is also video footage of Roger Stone speaking about implementing the fake elector scheme on November 5, two days BEFORE the election was even called in favor of Biden.

Steve Bannon audio
Roger Stone video

Last edited:
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
No one in modern history has been so unjustly persecuted as President Trump.

President Trump is working to defend the integrity of our elections and uphold the Constitution.

They see the writing on the wall and know they cant beat him at the ballot box!

They know and by my count 100 million Americans will vote for him in '24'; they see it, they know it and are in panic mode.

The fiery darts of Satan will come 24/7 non stop hoaxs and lies going after MAGA and the leader Pres. Trump.

Our Founding Fathers were guided by divine providence to establish the greatest constitutional republic the world has ever known.

I was an original MAGA the time he came down the escalator.

he is standing up against the global elite, intel, corporate media, corporate America and all wokeness and weaponization of our government.

This is satire, right?

• Optimistic
Reactions: ViaCrucis
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I find it hilarious that people can bash Pres. Trump continually on here ,but when 1 comes along and stands up for him it is considered tribalism? It seems many parrot that word as I have seen it much in the last few days. I have eyes to see the persecution and lies told. I don't use talking points or any news sites or any sites to tell me what I see for my self. It is against GOD to bring up false charges and lies and the punishment is those who bring them should get the same punishment they seek. CHRIST was crucified for false charges in the middle of the night and GOD hates that act with a zealous heat.

I see if the SCOTUS votes the way of your ideology its fine but when they uphold the constitution it is not fine? The truth shall set you free!!!

Devil=accuser/slanderer. What has happened here is that people get lost in semantics when a slanderer claims they are the victim of a slanderer because someone called them out as a slanderer.

slander
2 of 2

noun

: the utterance of false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation

: a false and defamatory oral statement about a person compare LIBEL

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Non-citizens can't vote in Federal Elections and risk jail, fines or deportation if they do. Other things might sway an election but it unlikely is non-citizens voting. They can vote in local elections if the state and or county etc allow for it. I actually like cities that allow all property holders to vote, even if they are not a resident. They pay taxes and should get representation. https://www.cato.org/blog/noncitizens-dont-illegally-vote-detectable-numbers

Upvote 0