Todd Bentley, Fires of Kundalini (Part One)

I-Love-Truth

May 22, 2008
✟7,635.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
By Mishel (deceptionbytes .com)

I just finished reading Todd Bentleys, three part series Angelic Hosts. It is seriously one of the most disturbing and dangerous things I have ever read. It seems that the more I prayerfully look into Todd Bentley the deeper I am led into his dark world of Gnosticism, mysticism, and the occult. My prayer for you is that you will honestly examine the things he teaches and the manifestations present in his ministry in the light of scripture.
In Todd Bentley’s Article Angelic Hosts Bentley issues the invitation to eat from the Tree of Life. “I see angels bringing some of you to the tree of life. Remember how God, in Genesis 3:24, sent the cherubim to guard the way to the tree of life because man had sinned. God took Adam and Eve out of the garden. But today the Lord wants to bring some of us into that place where we taste the fruit of the tree of life. I want you to get involved right now and say:
Father, please give us that fruit. Lord let those angels bring us right into the place where you have prepared a table for us in the presence of our enemies. Give us the divine life that comes from that tree so we can taste and see that the Lord is good.
Angelic Hosts, Todd Bentley. Fresh Fire Ministries
Now let’s compare this with GOD’s word.
Genesis 2:15-17 (NKJV)
Then the LORD God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to tend and keep it. 16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; 17but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”
Genesis 3
1 Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, “Has God indeed said, ‘You shall not eat of every tree of the garden’?”
2 And the woman said to the serpent, “We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden; 3 but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, ‘You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.’”
4 Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die.5 For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”
11 And He said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?”
12 Then the man said, “The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I ate.”
13 And the LORD God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?”
The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”
22Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”— 23 therefore the LORD God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. 24 So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the Garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

So we see in scripture that God has placed an Angel at the east of garden to guard against ANYONE eating of this tree lest they should live forever. While a guest on Patricia King’s “Extreme Prophetic” television program, Todd describes a face to face encounter with Jesus. Not a vision- no- he claims he had a face to face encounter! Jesus steps out of heaven and comes to Todd as a man- interesting. Does Todd fall on his face and worship Jesus? No. Todd also claims that Jesus had ten rainbows emanating from him. (You can view this video at (deceptionbytes.com ) Now if you recall, at the beginning of the Florida Outpouring, Todd claimed that God had requested that he lay hands on everyone present for ten nights of special transfer- (I mean impartation). If you look very deeply into Todd Bentley, you will find he has a fondness for the number ten. Is there any significance to the number ten? Ask anyone with knowledgeable of the occult. and they will tell you. Let’s go deeper.
Just as the tree of life has significance to the Christian through what it signifies in the book of Genesis, so too does it have significance to mystics and occultists. Manly P. Hall, in, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, writes, “…the Tree of Life is the appointed symbol of the Mysteries and by partaking of its fruit man attains immortality.”
Nevill Drury, in his Dictionary of Mysticism and the Occult, claims that “The occult Tree of Life is a path in which the initiate—the occult student—discovers and experiences the “inner light” (also called the “inner Christ”). It is a system of spiritual doctrines which opens up the mind and the soul to a new level of understanding—“salvation comes from within.”
Below is a picture of the cultic or Kabalic Tree of Life. Let’s look at what it symbolizes.

(image removed for this post)

TheTree of Life is an arrangement of ten interconnected circles or spheres (called sephiroth) which represent the central organizational system of the Jewish Kabalistic tradition. (Kabala is a mystical interpretation of the Torah (Hebrew Bible), and claims insight into divine nature.)
According to Wikipedia, each sephirah (circle or sphere) is considered to be an emanation of the divine energy (often described as 'the divine light') which ever flows from the unmanifest, through Kether( Kether is the top circle or sphere) into manifestation. This flow of light is indicated by the lightning flash (see illustration) which passes through each sephirah in turn according to their enumerations.
So we see that each circle or (sephirah) is a center of divine energy and each has a number of attributes. The path between them is called the lightening path.The lightning flash of the Tree of Life is a flash that zigzags down from Kether (the crown) through the ten spheres to Malkuth (the kingdom). This is what occultist’s mystics, Gnostics and kabbalists refer to when they refer to the tree of life.

( see part two)

Reactions: JPPT1974

whitedove7

Dec 21, 2004
United States
Visit site
✟1,344.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I agree! Satan heals too.

I did some research and here is my long and boring article in what is happening today that very much concerns me.

http://shiloh-house.blogspot.com/2008/07/be-not-deceived.html

We are definately coming close to everything lining up to the time for the antichrist to come on board.

Upvote 0