Futurist Only Revelation 17: Antichrist Reigns Twice?

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,977.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Christ" is the greek based word for messiah, right ? The Word of God is what counts, right? Here's the Word of God, Mark 15:32...
Mark 15:32 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.
Now, now, JESUS is the KING OF Kings, and LORD of lords, not even Satan was able to deny it.
What matters and prevails is what is written in Revelation 19:v.16.

What you quoted from Mark 15:v.32 sounded as a satanic challenge to my Lord JESUS, not as an acknowledgment of JESUS 's Person as if He was king, or as being a king, it was a devilish mokery, inspired by the Spirit of Devil, and it is the Word of GOD that made the record or recorded this satanic criminal act.

Christ, who ? Christ the King of Israel
To become the Antichrist, thought to be messiah by the Jews, the person has to be anointed the King of Israel.

The beast out of the earth in Revelation 13 is never a king anywhere in Revelation. The beast out of the earth is not the Antichrist.
No, it will not be according to your speculation and opinion, absolutely. What you are preaching will not be fulfilled, by no manner of means. THE 5th UNIVERSAL AND SATANIC KINGDOM, THE ANTICHRIST's KINGDOM, IT WILL BE ESTABLISHED IN THE EARTH FROM NOW ON CCORDING Daniel 2:v.41-45. And the main ruler of the Antichrist's Kingdom is, will be, the Jewish false messiah, the son of perdition, even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, Who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in his Throne in the holy city -Jerusalem-, shewing himself that he is God.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What you quoted from Mark 15:v.32 sounded as a satanic challenge to my Lord JESUS, not as an acknowledgment of JESUS 's Person as if He was king, or as being a king, it was a devilish mokery, inspired by the Spirit of Devil, and it is the Word of GOD that made the record or recorded this satanic criminal act.
Mark 15:32 Christ the King of Israel is not found in the Word of God ? What matters is the Word of God, not your opinions, Oseas.

What about this in the Word of God, by Jesus's followers in John 12:12-15 ? The point is, Oseas, to be the Antichrist, the person has to be anointed the King of Israel - instead of and against Jesus, the rightful King of Israel, who comes in the name of the Lord.

12 On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem,

13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

14 And Jesus, when he had found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written,

15 Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass's colt.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Bible Prophets use 3 ways of saying this time period
1670540340300.png

But that is not answer to why there are 3 ways in Revelation instead of just one way. And it is not bible prophets in Revelation 12, but John recording what he saw and was told. The time/times/half time is tied to Satan's persecution. What bible prophet spoke about Satan's persecution of the remanent of the woman's seed? There is the time/times/half time in Daniel 7:25 and Daniel 12:7 - but it does not refer to Satan in those passages.

And where else are you finding 42 months in the text of the Bible, other than in Revelation ?

Satan being cast down to earth is after the 1260 days, and 7th trumpet, then the time/times/halftime time period will be the third woe to the inhabiters of the earth and sea..

I gave a valid reason for the first half of the final 7 years for this age, to be peaceful. Seems your reason to dispute it, is because your
'charts' will be shown to be wrong. Tough!
keras, please try and control your emotions. It is not the entire first half of the 7 years that is peaceful.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,262.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It is not the entire first half of the 7 years that is peaceful.
Yes it is.
Only when the holy people are conquered, Zechariah 14:1-2, and the leader of the OWG, sits in the Temple, showing himself to be the 'beast - the Anti-Christ; at the half way point of that treaty, is that peaceful time ended. As Daniel 9:27 plainly says.

The interesting thing about the 1260 days, or 42 months or 3 1/2 years, is they don't match exactly. on our current Calendar.
This anomaly will be resolved when the Sixth Seal disaster causes the earth to be moved from her place. Isaiah 13:13
The billion ton mass ejected from the sun will strike the earth a glancing blow and speed up our orbit around the sun to exactly 360 days.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Only when the holy people are conquered, Zechariah 14:1-2, and the leader of the OWG, sits in the Temple, showing himself to be the 'beast - the Anti-Christ; at the half way point of that treaty, is that peaceful time ended. As Daniel 9:27 plainly says.
keras, Daniel 9:27 says in the midst of the week, not mid-point. It is an approximation, not an exact day - because the beginning of the Day of the Lord in 1Thessalonians5: 2-3 comes like a thief in the night. The transgression of desolation act of sitting in the temple day will be unpredictable and not on the mid-point day.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,977.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why are you calling the "Jewish" false messiah - if the Jews do not think he is messiah ?
First because IN FACT a false messiah will manifest in Israel making great signs and wonders of lie, second, because even JESUS prophesied about that IMPOSTOR who will say from himself to be the messiah: John 5:v.43-47: - 43 - I -JESUS- am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if ANOTHER - AN IMPOSTOR - shall come in his OWN NAME (saying from he himself to be the messiah), him ye will receive. What JESUS said will be fulfilled LITERALLY in the near future. Furthermore, even GOD will send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie - believe in the false messiah- that they all might be damned who believed not the Truth - believed not in JESUS- , but had pleasure in unrighteousness. Only 144K will be saved, the remnant exclusively.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
First because IN FACT a false messiah will manifest in Israel making great signs and wonders of lie, second, because even JESUS prophesied about that IMPOSTOR who will say from himself to be the messiah: John 5:v.43-47: - 43 - I -JESUS- am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if ANOTHER - AN IMPOSTOR - shall come in his OWN NAME (saying from he himself to be the messiah), him ye will receive. What JESUS said will be fulfilled LITERALLY in the near future. Furthermore, even GOD will send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie - believe in the false messiah- that they all might be damned who believed not the Truth - believed not in JESUS- , but had pleasure in unrighteousness. Only 144K will be saved, the remnant exclusively.
Oseas, if the Jews are going to embrace the person as the messiah - don't you think you should learn what the Jews are expecting of the messiah ?

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,977.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I want you to read this about what the Jews are looking for regarding the messiah... From that same link in my previous post....
"The mashiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). The mashiach is often referred to as "mashiach ben David" (mashiach, son of David).
No true what you have written, you wrote based in what you have read from the Jews. Their father is the father of lie-John 8:44-, so you have believed in lies.
Jeremiah 23:5 refers to the true Messiah -JESUS-my LORD, who really is from the tribe of Judah. The satanic leader you are referring has nothing to do with Jeremiah 23:5, but has with Genesis 49:v.17 , and Isaiah 14:13-15, and Ezekiel 21:25, among other biblical references, being him from the tribe of Dan, not of Judah, as you spread it everywhere erroneously.
He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments (Isaiah 11:2-5). He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel.
In fact, he is a former cherub, son of perdition, and MAN of sin, unfortunately you are already deceived by false interpretations of the false messiah. In fact, that your leader you refer is one of the SATANIC TRINITY as is written in Revelation 16:v.13-16, and he will be cast down into the bottomless pit in the current time, that he should deceive the nations no more.
He will be a great judge, who makes righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33:15). But above all, he will be a human being, not a god, demi-god or other supernatural being."
Jeremiah 33:.v.15-16 refer EXCLUSIVELY to JESUS. Satan has nothing to do with the prophecies about my LORD. Prophecies about the the Devil are specific about him in the Word of GOD. You are usurping what belong EXCLUSIVELY to JESUS and aplying to the God of the Jews - 2 Thes.2:4- the own Satan - Isaiah 14:13 to 15.
great political leader
great military leader
No true, what you are preching has nothing t do with the little horn, the eleventh horn, the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist son of perdition and false God, a false messiah, who will come out from the ten horns-ten tribes of Israel, being him the eleventh horn, and future ruler and guide of Israel.
Now what Jew on the world scene fits that description? Zelenski - who was just named person of the year, by New York Times magazine.
That's a mere speculation and silly opinion. Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from GOD's perspective.
There is a You Tube song written about him - "Can one man save the world? " Can you see where all this is potentially heading ?
Based in your own words and testimony , unfortunatelly, yeah, unfortunately, you are being deceived and dragged by the TAIL of the red Dragon, as is revealed in Isaiah 9:15-16 and Revelation 12.3-4. Sad, very sad.
Mark 15:32 Christ the King of Israel is not found in the Word of God ? What matters is the Word of God, not your opinions, Oseas.
What about this in the Word of God, by Jesus's followers in John 12:12-15 ? The point is, Oseas, to be the Antichrist, the person has to be anointed the King of Israel - instead of and against Jesus, the rightful King of Israel, who comes in the name of the Lord.
Now, now, JESUS is the KING OF Kings, and LORD of lords, even Satan was not able to deny it.

What you quoted from Mark 15:v.32 refers to a satanic challenge to my Lord JESUS, not as an acknowledgment of JESUS 's Person as if He was king, or as being a king, it was a devilish mokery, inspired by the Spirit of Devil, and it is the Word of GOD that made the record or recorded this satanic criminal act.
Here you are only sharing with the satanic words, and the challenge, and the mockery the Devil made against my Lord JESUS.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No true what you have written, you wrote based in what you have read from the Jews. Their father is the father of lie-John 8:44-, so you have believed in lies.
Jeremiah 23:5 refers to the true Messiah -JESUS-my LORD, who really is from the tribe of Judah. The satanic leader you are referring has nothing to do with Jeremiah 23:5, but has with Genesis 49:v.17 , and Isaiah 14:13-15, and Ezekiel 21:25, among other biblical references, being him from the tribe of Dan, not of Judah, as you spread it everywhere erroneously.

In fact, he is a former cherub, son of perdition, and MAN of sin,
unfortunately you are already deceived by false interpretations of the false messiah. In fact, that your leader you refer is one of the SATANIC TRINITY as is written in Revelation 16:v.13-16, and he will be cast down into the bottomless pit in the current time, that he should deceive the nations no more.

Jeremiah 33:.v.15-16 refer EXCLUSIVELY to JESUS. Satan has nothing to do with the prophecies about my LORD. Prophecies about the the Devil are specific about him in the Word of GOD. You are usurping what belong EXCLUSIVELY to JESUS and aplying to the God of the Jews - 2 Thes.2:4- the own Satan - Isaiah 14:13 to 15.

No true, what you are preching has nothing t do with the little horn, the eleventh horn, the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist son of perdition and false God, a false messiah, who will come out from the ten horns-ten tribes of Israel, being him the eleventh horn, and future ruler and guide of Israel.

That's a mere speculation and silly opinion. Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from GOD's perspective.

Based in your own words and testimony , unfortunatelly, yeah, unfortunately, you are being deceived and dragged by the TAIL of the red Dragon, as is revealed in Isaiah 9:15-16 and Revelation 12.3-4. Sad, very sad.

Now, now, JESUS is the KING OF Kings, and LORD of lords, even Satan was not able to deny it.

What you quoted from Mark 15:v.32 refers to a satanic challenge to my Lord JESUS, not as an acknowledgment of JESUS 's Person as if He was king, or as being a king, it was a devilish mokery, inspired by the Spirit of Devil, and it is the Word of GOD that made the record or recorded this satanic criminal act.
Here you are only sharing with the satanic words, and the challenge, and the mockery the Devil made against my Lord JESUS.
Oseas, have you heard of the Yanuka? Shlomo Yehuda. There are some You Tube videos on him. Some people are speculating that he is either the Antichrist or the false prophet.

Go to the gematrix.org site, gematria calculator. Type in Shlomo Yehda - without the "u" and see what you get.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,977.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oseas, if the Jews are going to embrace the person as the messiah - don't you think you should learn what the Jews are expecting of the messiah ?
I know perfectly who are the Jews you are following, I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan, who will enthroned himself as God in the holy city, spritually called Sodom and Egypt, where my Lord was crucified.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I know perfectly who are the Jews you are following, I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan, who will enthroned himself as God in the holy city, spritually called Sodom and Egypt, where my Lord was crucified.
Oseas, I am not "following" them. I am saying be aware of what the Jews (Judaism) believe regarding the messiah - so that it will help to spot the future Antichrist guy, who he is.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,977.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oseas, have you heard of the Yanuka? Shlomo Yehuda. There are some You Tube videos on him. Some people are speculating that he is either the Antichrist or the false prophet.

Go to the gematrix.org site, gematria calculator. Type in Shlomo Yehda - without the "u" and see what you get.
You are following the satanic doctrines and theories invented by the spiritist, kabbalistic, and esoteric demons.
What matters and prevails is what JESUS said: the Spirit of Truth whom I will send unto you from the Father, which proceedes from the Father, he shall testify of me, He shall glorify me, for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father has are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you. He will guide you into all Truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,262.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
keras, Daniel 9:27 says in the midst of the week, not mid-point. It is an approximation, not an exact day
The sitting of the AC in the Temple has to be at the 1260 day point, starting the second 1260 day period, when the holy Land will be under Satanic control, the Great Trib will happen, the 2 Witnesses will preach and the faithful Christians will be kept safe. in a far away location.

It is your wrong placement of the extra 30 and 75 days, Daniel 12:11-12, that confuses you.
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
This prophecy refers to the forthcoming terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath; the Sixth Seal.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The sitting of the AC in the Temple has to be at the 1260 day point, starting the second 1260 day period, when the holy Land will be under Satanic control, the Great Trib will happen, the 2 Witnesses will preach and the faithful Christians will be kept safe. in a far away location.
The text of Revelation 12:11-12 does not say anyone sitting in the temple as what triggers the great tribulation. Instead, it and in Matthew 24:15 says the abomination of desolation "set up" - i.e. an image, an idol.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

keras, you are confusing the transgression of desolation act ( which comes first) with the abomination of desolation set up that comes later. Here's the timeline of events involving the end times arch villain.

little horn beast.jpg

Last edited:
keras
keras
I stand by the logical and Biblically stated times of the final 7 years being divided into two exact halves.
Ihere is no difference between the Abomination and the transgression in the Temple. The image that speaks is not in the Temple.
Upvote 0
Douggg
Douggg
keras, look at the timeline. You are not taking into consideration that the person will be assassinated before the abomination of desolation is set up on the temple mount, the holy place.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
keras wrote:

"I stand by the logical and Biblically stated times of the final 7 years being divided into two exact halves.
Ihere is no difference between the Abomination and the transgression in the Temple. The image that speaks is not in the Temple."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

keras, the abomination of desolation set up will be on the temple mount - the holy place that Jesus referred to in Matthew 24:15. Jesus referred to what is written by Daniel in Daniel 12:11-12.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand : )

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Read my post above #93
Everyone here knows Who Jesus is. The issue is who will be the Antichrist - the false messiah that the Jews will temporarily embrace as their King of Israel.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,262.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
keras, the abomination of desolation set up will be on the temple mount - the holy place that Jesus referred to in Matthew 24:15.
The 'holy place', is the inner sanctum of the Temple.

The leader of the One World Govt, [nothing to do with the redundant European Union] will be killed and his body taken over when Satan is thrown down from heaven. Revelation 12:7-9 & 12
Of course that happens before the AoD, enough time before for the, then revealed: Anti-Christ 'beast', to conquer the holy people. Revelation 13 1-8

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,948.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The text of Revelation 12:11-12 does not say anyone sitting in the temple as what triggers the great tribulation. Instead, it and in Matthew 24:15 says the abomination of desolation "set up" - i.e. an image, an idol.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

keras, you are confusing the transgression of desolation act ( which comes first) with the abomination of desolation set up that comes later. Here's the timeline of events involving the end times arch villain.

Daniel 8
13Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to him, “How long until the fulfillment of the vision of the daily sacrifice, the rebellion that causes desolation, and the surrender of the sanctuary and of the host to be trampled?”​

14He said to me, “It will take 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary will be properly restored.”​

We can divide Dan 8:13-14 into 4 parts: 1) the daily sacrifice is 'cut off', 2) the transgression (alternately translated 'rebellion that causes desolation'), 3) the sanctuary being trampled, and 4) the restoration of the sanctuary.

1) refers to the Locusts of the 5th Trumpet/ 1st Woe. This is the 'tail of the dragon'. Tails refer to false prophets (Isaiah 9:15) who throw stars to the ground (Revelation 12:4).

2) These 'locusts' are selling people into spiritual slavery (via the mark of the beast) to the Greeks (Joel 3:5), the end time Daniel 8 Little Horn who throws stars to the ground (Daniel 8:10). This is the 'transgression'/ 'rebellion'. This is when the red dragon has 7 heads, 10 horns, and 7 crowns (Revelation 12:3). This is the #7 king of Revelation 17:10 - because it has 7 crowns.

3) the sanctuary is trampled during the 1260 days of the 2 witnesses in Revelation 11:1-2 and the city is trampled for 1260 days. This is where the #8 king of Revelation 17:10, who is the Daniel 7 Little Horn, makes the 7 year covenant. When the 10 horns become 10 kings in Revelation 13:1, then we know that the Daniel 7 Little Horn has arrived. The 'red dragon' (the Daniel 8 Little Horn) gives his throne to the Daniel 7 Little Horn and the Dan 7 Little Horn makes the covenant.

4) When the Daniel 7 Little Horn, the #8 King of Rev 17:10, breaks the covenant and defiles the temple, there will be Daniel 9's 70 weeks to 'finish the transgression' and anoint a holy place - which 'restores the sanctuary' (Daniel 8:14.)

Add all these time frames up for the 4 phases, you get Daniel 8:14's 2300 days.

Here the locusts are 'cutting off the sacrifices':

Joel 1
4 What the devouring locust has left, the swarming locust has eaten; what the swarming locust has left, the young locust has eaten;
and what the young locust has left, the destroying locust has eaten.​
6 For a nation has invaded My land, powerful and without number; its teeth are the teeth of a lion, and its fangs are the fangs of a lioness.​
9 Grain and drink offerings have been cut off from the house of the LORD; the priests are in mourning, those who minister before the LORD.​

This 'army' is taking a 'spoil' and selling people into spiritual slavery

Joel 3:5 For you took My silver and gold and carried off My finest treasures to your temples. 6 You sold the people of Judah and Jerusalem to the Greeks, to send them far from their homeland.​

Revelation 18:11-13
11 And the merchants of the earth weep and mourn for her, since no one buys their cargo anymore, 12 cargo of gold, silver, jewels, pearls, fine linen, purple cloth, silk, scarlet cloth, all kinds of scented wood, all kinds of articles of ivory, all kinds of articles of costly wood, bronze, iron and marble, 13 cinnamon, spice, incense, myrrh, frankincense, wine, oil, fine flour, wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and slaves, that is, human souls.

These are the 'many false prophets rising up' in Matthew 24:11, selling people into spiritual slavery to the Greeks - the Daniel 8 Little Horn.

tail.jpg

Upvote 0