Visit site
✟225,147.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jerry, Israel, a nation back in the land in 1948, is fulfillment of the reuniting of the northern and southern kingdoms back into one kingdom, one nation again.
You don’t even read my posts, Douglas; that’s pretty small. I already destroyed your point here by citing Isaiah 11, which proves God unites Judah and Ephriam at the time hesmites the earth and the wicked,” which is at his second advent, and parallels Revelation 19:11-21,

And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse… with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wickedin that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. (Isaiah 11:1, 4, 10-11)​

I’ve colored the relevant passages that destroy your notion that Ephriam and Judah were united in 1948. According to God’s word, Ephriam and Judah are united at Christ’s return when he destroys the enemies of his people, and the Church is Christ’s people under the New Covenant. You’re trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole and then try and get me to admit how well it fits. That’s not going to happen.
Ezekiel 39:21-29, is Jesus Himself speaking in the text having returned to this earth, 7 years after the Gog/Magog event. Ezekiel 39:28 is the final completed gathering of the house of Israel back to the land of Israel - which is the gathering of the elect in Matthew 24:31, from one end of heaven to the other - a saying taken from Deuteronomy 30:4, regarding gathering of the children of Israel.

Again, Ezekiel 38-39 doesn’t support your claim. Israel is already dwelling safe and secure for many years before God compels Gog to come against them,

Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog… and prophesy against him, And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD … After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them… And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates. (Ezekiel 38:2-3, 8, 11)​

For those with comprehension, Gog is a metaphor for Satan, who has been confined to the abyss for many days, a thousand years, and then God compels him to gather bands of people from the four corners of the earth to come against Israel after they’ve been “brought back from the sword and gathered out of many people," and have been “dwelling without walls, and having neither bars and gates.” In other words, Israel has been dwelling safe and secure for 1000 years before God compels Gog to come against them.

History proves there has been no safety or security in Palestine, whoops, the Jewish secular state, since 1948. It will continue in that state for some time in the future. The proper interpretation of Ezekiel 38-39 proves your interpretation is just another attempt to hammer a square peg into a round hole and then try and get people to admit how well it fits. That’s not going to happen as far as I’m concerned.

There is no time following the Revelation 20:9 destruction of them who will attack the camp of the saints, i.e. saved persons, which the Jews will be during the thousand years. No time, Jerry, for the 7 years and 7 months of Ezekiel 39 to take place. Ezekiel 39 is the 7 years before Jesus returns, His Second Coming.
Again, your reading is convoluted and skewed. Revelation 20 affirms after many days, a thousand years, Satan is compelled to gather bands of people from the four corners of the earth to come against Israel after they’ve been “brought back from the sword, and gathered out of many people, and have been “dwelling without walls, and having neither bars and gates,”

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. (Revelation 20:7-8)​

It doesn’t matter that Ezekiel and John use different language; the prophets aren’t given the complete picture, but only part. That is why we must study all the prophets to get the full picture. Ezekiel is given part of what happens after the 1000 years, and John is given more. Otherwise, we get the foolish notion that there are two Gog and Magog events, like you, which is like trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole and then trying to get people to admit how well it fits. That’s not going to happen as far as I’m concerned.

Jerry, who is cast into the lake of fire in Revelation 19:19-20 ? The church? Who's armies are destroyed by Jesus in Revelation 19:21 ? Those of the church ?
Your challenge here is just another attempt to sidestep the evidence of the seven churches and 1 Peter 4:17. Judgment begins at the house of God before he judges the unbeliever, according to scripture. In Christ’s mediation, he judges the church in Sardis as “ready to die.” Again, you’re trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole and then try to get people to admit how well it fits. That’s not going to happen, as far as I’m concerned.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You don’t even read my posts, Douglas; that’s pretty small. I already destroyed your point here by citing Isaiah 11, which proves God unites Judah and Ephriam at the time hesmites the earth and the wicked,” which is at his second advent, and parallels Revelation 19:11-21,

And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse… with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wickedin that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. (Isaiah 11:1, 4, 10-11)
Jerry, the verses you quoted from Isaiah 11, verses1,4, 10-11 are not about the reuniting of the two kingdoms. When Jesus's returns to this earth at His Second Coming in Ezekiel 39:21-29, He will send out His angels to gather the last remaining remnant of the whole House of Israel back to the land of Israel, in Ezekiel 39:28 and Matthew 24:31.

The Jews (Judaism) use the term of that final regathering as "the final redemption".

Again, your reading is convoluted and skewed
My reading is not convoluted nor skewed. In Revelation 20 following Satan's last deception of the nations and their destruction - there is no 7 months of burying the dead, nor 7 years of burning the weapons, like in Ezekiel 39. If there was, you could simply copy and paste the verses from Revelation 20.
It doesn’t matter that Ezekiel and John use different language; the prophets aren’t given the complete picture, but only part. That is why we must study all the prophets to get the full picture. Ezekiel is given part of what happens after the 1000 years, and John is given more. Otherwise, we get the foolish notion that there are two Gog and Magog events, like you, which is like trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole and then trying to get people to admit how well it fits. That’s not going to happen as far as I’m concerned.
Jerry, you are ranting and being hostile. Jerry, I am speaking to you with a nice calm voice. Jesus's Second Coming is in Ezekiel 39:21-29. Revelation 20, Satan's release from the bottomless pit will be a thousand years after Jesus's Second Coming.

Do you know why I am not speaking to you like you are speaking to me ? It is because Jesus has made me a king, and I want to behave in the manner He wants of His kings and priests. I offer that advice to others here as well.

Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jerryhuerta

Historicist
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2018
Tucson
Visit site
✟225,147.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jerry, the verses you quoted from Isaiah 11, verses1,4, 10-11 are not about the reuniting of the two kingdoms. When Jesus's returns to this earth at His Second Coming in Ezekiel 39:21-29, He will send out His angels to gather the last remaining remnant of the whole House of Israel back to the land of Israel, in Ezekiel 39:28 and Matthew 24:31.

The Jews (Judaism) use the term of that final regathering as "the final redemption".
You're still trying to hammer a square peg in a round hole. Isaiah 11 prophecies,

The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim. (Isaiah 11:13)​

Israel cannot live safely and securely so long as there is envy and aggravation between Judah and Ephriam, so I’m right that Ezekiel 38-39 is post-second advent.

My reading is not convoluted nor skewed. In Revelation 20 following Satan's last deception of the nations and their destruction - there is no 7 months of burying the dead, nor 7 years of burning the weapons, like in Ezekiel 39. If there was, you could simply copy and paste the verses from Revelation 20.

Thanks for admitting to the copying and pasting hermeneutics. I don’t work that way. The fact that Israel is depicted as living safely and securely in Ezekiel 38-39 vindicates its post-second advent and parallels Revelation 20. History proves there has been no safety or security in Palestine, whoops, the Jewish secular state, since 1948. It will continue in that state for some time in the future. The proper interpretation of Ezekiel 38-39 proves your interpretation is just another attempt to hammer a square peg into a round hole and then try and get people to admit how well it fits. That’s not going to happen as far as I’m concerned.

Jerry, you are ranting and being hostile. Jerry, I am speaking to you with a nice calm voice. Jesus's Second Coming is in Ezekiel 39:21-29. Revelation 20, Satan's release from the bottomless pit will be a thousand years after Jesus's Second Coming.

Do you know why I am not speaking to you like you are speaking to me ? It is because God has made me a king, and I want to behave in the manner God wants of His kings and priests. I offer that advice to others here as well.
The mere fact that Chapter 37 illustrates the resurrection and that Ephriam and Judah are brought together at this event proves that you're just trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole and then try to get people to admit how well it fits. That’s not going to happen, as far as I’m concerned.

And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. (Ezekiel 37:21-23)​

Your hermeneutic of copying and pasting doesn't work.

As to my demeanor, what about your aggressiveness? You cast aspersions that I can't "admit" to your version, which is the only way to see it. You always want to have the last gotcha moment, and since you came at me, it shows where the aggression resides. If you can't walk away and realize I won't change my mind, then why are you surprised when things are bound to escalate?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The mere fact that Chapter 37 illustrates the resurrection and that Ephriam and Judah are brought together at this event proves that you're just trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole and then try to get people to admit how well it fits. That’s not going to happen, as far as I’m concerned.

And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. (Ezekiel 37:21-23)
Jerry, you left out verses 24-25.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

David my servant - is a referral to the messiah Jesus. Jesus, after His return in Ezekiel 39:21-29, begins his 1000 year millennium rule on this current earth. Then, after the 1000 years, is Satan's last deception of the nations. Then this current earth is destroyed in Revelation 20:11.

As to my demeanor, what about your aggressiveness? You cast aspersions that I can't "admit" to your version, which is the only way to see it. You always want to have the last gotcha moment, and since you came at me, it shows where the aggression resides. If you can't walk away and realize I won't change my mind, then why are you surprised when things are bound to escalate?
Jerry, you can't show the Ezekiel 39, 7 months and 7 years and Jesus's Second Coming in the text of Revelation 20 as following the 1000 years.

Upvote 0

Jerryhuerta

Historicist
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2018
Tucson
Visit site
✟225,147.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jerry, you left out verses 24-25.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

David my servant - is a referral to the messiah Jesus. Jesus, after His return in Ezekiel 39:21-29, begins his 1000 year millennium rule on this current earth. Then, after the 1000 years, is Satan's last deception of the nations. Then this current earth is destroyed in Revelation 20:11.

Right, and Christ will be King over both houses when God takes “the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land,” in verse 21. Ezekiel 37 supports my interpretation. Christ did not become King over the secular Jews in 1948 because it wasn’t God who gathered them; it was the hardened tenants trying to take the kingdom by force.

Jerry, you can't show the Ezekiel 39, 7 months and 7 years and Jesus's Second Coming in the text of Revelation 20 as following the 1000 years.
Right, because I don’t use the copy-and-paste hermeneutic. I use the old-fashioned way of line upon line, here a little and there a little.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Jews may sacrifice a red heifer in the month of April. The Muslim world is worried about it, because it could spell a big change to the temple mount current status, and also result in the destruction of their Al Aqsa mosque - according to some Muslim videos, I have seen on You Tube.

And if the Muslim world is upset enough, it could actually lead to the Ezekiel 39 Gog/Magog event.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,769.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Jews may sacrifice a red heifer in the month of April. The Muslim world is worried about it, because it could spell a big change to the temple mount current status, and also result in the destruction of their Al Aqsa mosque - according to some Muslim videos, I have seen on You Tube.

And if the Muslim world is upset enough, it could actually lead to the Ezekiel 39 Gog/Magog event.

The red heifer has nothing to do with the Word of GOD and its prophecies, you are believing in lies invented by those which is possessed by the spirit of darkness. According to the biblical prophecy, the Spirit of Truth, what you and all will see in Israel is the red Dragon- Revelation 12:9- that old serpent, called the Devil; GOD, even GOD, "will send STRONG DELUSION that they-the esoteric and kabbalistic Jews- should believe a lie (John 5:43-47 combined with Revelation 13:11): That they all might be DAMNED who believed not the Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness"- 2Thes.2: 11-12.

By the way, the MAN on sin-the Devil-son of perdition, father of the Jews-John 8:44, he was born decadas ago, understand? and he will manifest himself very soon as a Messiah, maybe next months, AN IMPOSTOR, and esoteric, kabbalistic and spiritist messiah, the own Satan incarnated, the red Dragon, understand? as JESUS prophesied: John 5:43-47, and 2Thes.2:3-12.
And he will make a deal with his main religious partner-the religious and satanic Beast of sea-the Pope, the next and last Pope-guide and ruler of the Roman Catholic Church which rides upon the Beast, the iron of the feet and 10 toes of the great statue of Nebuchadnezzar's dream-Daniel 2:42.

2Peter 3:7-the heavens (the environment of the OT and NT established by GOD) and the earth which are now, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against this Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

The red heifer is the rebel people of the nation of Israel that chose Barrabas instead JESUS, and shall be burned in the sight of all ; their skin, and their flesh, and their blood, with their spiritual dung, shall be burned, with the cedar wood, and hyssop, and scarlet, all will be cast it into the midst of the burning of the red heifer-the nation of the rebel Israel.

Get ready

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Maria, I am using the same terminology the old writers used, such as John Gill, Alexander Hislop and others who lived and wrote long before Dispensationalism was a thing. The issue we have today is that Christians have forsaken the writings and insights of the Reformers and 17th Century English Puritans. This is why terrible chastening begins next year and it will hit most believers like a freight train.
Is that not just saying that the Reformers were futurist, but now they are not, because we are living in their future?

They did not know the future any more than we do living in that future.

Upvote 0

Jerryhuerta

Historicist
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2018
Tucson
Visit site
✟225,147.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually you post everything in a locked thread for historicist only, and no one is even allowed to engage you.
Actually, few ever engage my contentions or refute my work. They merely parrot their dogma, which forces me to refute theirs. It's called side-stepping. I got tired of the games.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,769.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interpreting GODs' mysteries

Israel, as 'Dry Bones'- Ezekiel 37- Now, Dry land, but before was the clay(Isaiah 64:8), exactly when the Most High make a separation between water and water- Genesis 1:9-, that is, when the Most High separated the Hebrews from the Egypcians through Moses, and He created a celestial environment and called it of expanse, called heaven (that is the Dispensation of the Old Testament used in the Promised Land), then the Most High, the Lord, the I AM, separated the water (the Egypcians) that was BELOW of the expanse He created(an heavenly environment), and the water that that was ABOVE the expanse (the people of Israel- GOD's people), and it was evening, and it was morning, the second GOD's Day.

Genesis 1:10-19
10And God called the dry land Earth(Israel); and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas(Gentile peoples/nations): and God saw that it was good.

11And God said,Let the earth(Israel)bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind , whose seed is in itself, upon the earth(Israel) :and it was so.

12And the earth(Israel) brought forth grass,and herb yielding seed after his kind,and the tree yielding fruit,whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

13And the evening and the morning were the third day.

14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day(light)from the night(darkness);and let them be for signs,and for seasons , and for days, and years:

15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven(expanse)to give light upon the earth and it was so.

16And God MADE two great lights; the Greater Light-JESUS-to rule the day, and the Lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

17And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

18And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

"John 5:17 - My Lord JESUS said: My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

GOD sent JESUS in the turn from the fourth Day to the fifth Day, i.e. around 4000 years after Adam, and around 1500 years after Moses. As JESUS said, GOD the Father still was working, in fact until the END of the recent last millennium, the sixth millennium.

Based in the Word of God,on GOD's six Days of creation and one Day of rest(a total of seven days) plus the Scriptures that teach that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years,so MANKIND would go through six GOD Days of 1,000 years each(a total of 6000 years)plus a Millennium of 1000 years rest(now a total of 7,000 years)

Biblical Chronology - Genesis 5:
Adam lived ...................................................130 yrs-begat Seth
Seth lived ......................................................105 yrs-begat Enosh;
Enosh lived .....................................................90 yrs-begat Kenan;
Kenan lived.....................................................70 yrs-begat Mahalalel;
Mahalalel lived .............................................65 yrs-begat Jared;
Jared lived ....................................................162 yrs-begat Enoch;
Enoch lived ......................................................65 yrs-begat Methuselah;
Methuselah lived..........................................187 yrs-begat Lamech;
Lamech lived..................................................182 yrs-begat Noah;
From Noahs birth until the Flood..........600 yrs.
Total years from Adam to the Flood=1656 years

SIX PERIODS OF BIBLICAL TIMES ------------------ DURATION
I- From Adam to the Flood-(Gen.5)---------------- 1656 years
II- From the Flood to Abraham-(Gen. 11&12)-------427 years
III- From Abraham to Exodus-(Gal.3:17)-------------430 years
IV-From Exodus to king Saul-(1Reis6:1(480-84)-----396 years
V-From Saul to the fall of Jerusalem -----------------508 years
VI-From the fall of Jerusalem to Jesus ---------------587 years
Thus,from Adam to the 1st coming of Jesus -------4004 years
From Jesus to our days(Christian Calendar)---------2023 years
Total from Adam to our days ------------------------6027 years"

Upvote 0