Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Psalm 132

11 The LORD swore an oath to David, a promise He will not revoke: “One of your descendants I will place on your throne. 12 If your sons keep My covenant and the testimony I will teach them, then their sons will also sit on your throne forever and ever.”​
17 There I will make a horn to sprout for David; I have prepared a lamp for my anointed. 18 His enemies I will clothe with shame, but on him his crown will shine.”​

‘Horn’ means descendant. ‘Branch’ means descendant. ‘Jesse’ is the father of David, thus we have a descendant of David in Isaiah 11 below just as in Psalm 132:17 above. ‘Horn’ means ‘Branch’.

Isaiah 11:1 Then a shoot will spring up from the stump of Jesse, and a Branch from his roots will bear fruit.​
10 On that day the Root of Jesse will stand as a banner for the peoples. The nations will seek Him, and His place of rest will be glorious. 11 On that day the Lord will extend His hand a second time to recover the remnant of His people from Assyria, from Egypt, from Pathros, from Cush, from Elam, from Shinar, from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.​
12 He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; He will collect the scattered of Judah from the four corners of the earth. 13 Then the jealousy of Ephraim will depart, and the adversaries of Judah will be cut off. Ephraim will no longer envy Judah, nor will Judah harass Ephraim. 14 They will swoop down on the slopes of the Philistines to the west; together they will plunder the sons of the east. They will lay their hands on Edom and Moab, and the Ammonites will be subject to them.

This ‘Branch’, this ‘horn’, takes over 3 countries: Edom, Moab, and the Ammonites. In the Psalm 83 coalition, there are 10 countries (the sons of Lot are Moab and Ammon).

Psalm 83:5 For they conspire with one accord; against you they make a covenant— 6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, Moab and the Hagrites, 7 Gebal and Ammon and Amalek, Philistia with the inhabitants of Tyre; 8 Asshur (Assyria) also has joined them; they are the strong arm of the children of Lot. Selah​

What happens when the horn gathers the exiles? He confirms the covenant.

Ezekiel 37:24 “My servant David shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall walk in my rules and be careful to obey my statutes. 25 They shall dwell in the land that I gave to my servant Jacob, where your fathers lived. They and their children and their children’s children shall dwell there forever, and David my servant shall be their prince forever. 26 I will make a covenant of peace with them. It shall be an everlasting covenant with them. And I will set them in their land and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in their midst forevermore.​

That is why Revelation is based on Daniel 9:26b and 9:27

Then the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood, and until the end there will be war; desolations have been decreed.​
It is these events in Daniel 9:26b, that are also described in Trumpets 1-6 (until Revelation 9:21), that cause Israel and Judah to become scattered and thus 'go into the wilderness' and are 'gathered' (not 'raptured'). Then the covenant is confirmed.
27 And he will confirm a covenant with many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of the temple will come the abomination that causes desolation, until the decreed destruction is poured out upon him.”​

What is the Daniel 7 4th Beast kingdom?

It is the remnant of Israel gathered under the Daniel 7 Little Horn (who is Tyre and Mystery Babylon) after the Assyrian has attacked Israel and then Judah (during the 5 months of the 5th Trumpet plus the month of the 6th Trumpet war occurring in Revelation 9:13-21). This ‘remnant of Israel’ is the ‘woman in the wilderness for 1260 days (Rev 12:6). Why is the woman in the wilderness? Jerusalem has been attacked (Matt 24:15-16’s ‘when you see the abomination of desolation, let those in Judea flee’). ‘She’ flees into the wilderness as seen here in Micah 4:10:

Micah 4:10 Writhe in agony, O Daughter of Zion, like a woman in labor. For now you will leave the city and camp in the open fields. You will go to Babylon; there you will be rescued; there the LORD will redeem you from the hand of your enemies!
  • The 4th Beast has ‘great iron teeth’ – so does the remnant of Israel (Isa 41:15).
  • The 4th Beast goes around crushing and breaking into pieces the world – so does the daughter of Zion that has gone into the wilderness (Micah 4:10-13).
  • The 4th Beast is ruled by a little horn – so is the daughter of Zion (Micah 4:13 & Micah 5:2).
  • The 4th Beast has ‘bronze hooves’ – so does the daughter of Zion (Micah 4:13). (The word for ‘hooves’ in Daniel 7:19 is ‘tephar’ which can mean ‘nail, claw, or hoof’.) This idea of Ephraim having ‘hooves’ is repeated in Hosea 10:11 Ephraim was a trained calf that loved to thresh, and I spared her fair neck; but I will put Ephraim to the yoke; Judah must plow; Jacob must harrow for himself.
  • the Daniel 7 Little Horn plucks up 3 out of 10 horns - Edom, Moab, and Ammon of the Psalm 83 coalition

• 'Lucifer' is the 'king of Babylon' (where the woman went to!) and is the 'wicked Branch' (Isaiah 14:4-19). The 'woman' is given the 'wings of an eagle' - the Daniel 7 Lion (representing Babylon) has his eagle wings ripped off and given to the woman.

4th%20Beast.jpg

The saints are given into the Daniel 7 Little Horn’s hands for a ‘time, times, half a time’ (Dan 7:25) (the first half of the covenant that is confirmed), after which the 4th Beast is burned by fire (Dan 7:11).

Dan 7:11 “I looked then because of the sound of the great words that the horn was speaking. And as I looked, the beast was killed, and its body destroyed and given over to be burned with fire. 12 As for the rest of the beasts, their dominion was taken away, but their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.

This is when the ‘harlot of Babylon is burned by fire’ in Revelation 17 (at the 7th Trumpet when the covenant is broken):

12 And the ten horns that you saw are ten kings who have not yet received royal power, but they are to receive authority as kings for one hour, together with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they hand over their power and authority to the beast. 14 They will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and faithful.”​

15 And the angel said to me, “The waters that you saw, where the prostitute is seated, are peoples and multitudes and nations and languages. 16 And the ten horns that you saw, they and the beast will hate the prostitute. They will make her desolate and naked, and devour her flesh and burn her up with fire,

When the 4th Beast kingdom is burned with fire, then the remaining 3 beasts (the Leopard, Bear, Lion, the same beasts mentioned in Revelation 13:2) are given an extension for a ‘season and a time’ (Dan 7:12). This ‘season and a time’ is the shortened version of Rev 13:5’s extension for 42 months. This is part of the meaning of Jesus saying in Matt 24:22 that the ‘great tribulation would be shortened’. It is shortened from 42 months to a ‘season and a time’.

Matt 24:22 If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be cut short.​

When the ten kings in Revelation 17:12 are given their kingships, this is when the Revelation 13:1 beast from the sea is given 10 crowns:

Rev 13:1 Then I saw a beast with ten horns and seven heads rising out of the sea. There were ten royal crowns on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads.​
new%20graph%202%20abominations%20versionrev12.jpg

Jerryhuerta

Historicist
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2018
Tucson
Visit site
✟225,147.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Psalm 132

11 The LORD swore an oath to David, a promise He will not revoke: “One of your descendants I will place on your throne. 12 If your sons keep My covenant and the testimony I will teach them, then their sons will also sit on your throne forever and ever.”​
17 There I will make a horn to sprout for David; I have prepared a lamp for my anointed. 18 His enemies I will clothe with shame, but on him his crown will shine.”​

‘Horn’ means descendant. ‘Branch’ means descendant. ‘Jesse’ is the father of David, thus we have a descendant of David in Isaiah 11 below just as in Psalm 132:17 above. ‘Horn’ means ‘Branch’.

Isaiah 11:1 Then a shoot will spring up from the stump of Jesse, and a Branch from his roots will bear fruit.​
10 On that day the Root of Jesse will stand as a banner for the peoples. The nations will seek Him, and His place of rest will be glorious. 11 On that day the Lord will extend His hand a second time to recover the remnant of His people from Assyria, from Egypt, from Pathros, from Cush, from Elam, from Shinar, from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.​
12 He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; He will collect the scattered of Judah from the four corners of the earth. 13 Then the jealousy of Ephraim will depart, and the adversaries of Judah will be cut off. Ephraim will no longer envy Judah, nor will Judah harass Ephraim. 14 They will swoop down on the slopes of the Philistines to the west; together they will plunder the sons of the east. They will lay their hands on Edom and Moab, and the Ammonites will be subject to them.

This ‘Branch’, this ‘horn’, takes over 3 countries: Edom, Moab, and the Ammonites. In the Psalm 83 coalition, there are 10 countries (the sons of Lot are Moab and Ammon).

Psalm 83:5 For they conspire with one accord; against you they make a covenant— 6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, Moab and the Hagrites, 7 Gebal and Ammon and Amalek, Philistia with the inhabitants of Tyre; 8 Asshur (Assyria) also has joined them; they are the strong arm of the children of Lot. Selah​

What happens when the horn gathers the exiles? He confirms the covenant.

Ezekiel 37:24 “My servant David shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall walk in my rules and be careful to obey my statutes. 25 They shall dwell in the land that I gave to my servant Jacob, where your fathers lived. They and their children and their children’s children shall dwell there forever, and David my servant shall be their prince forever. 26 I will make a covenant of peace with them. It shall be an everlasting covenant with them. And I will set them in their land and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in their midst forevermore.​

That is why Revelation is based on Daniel 9:26b and 9:27

Then the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood, and until the end there will be war; desolations have been decreed.​
It is these events in Daniel 9:26b, that are also described in Trumpets 1-6 (until Revelation 9:21), that cause Israel and Judah to become scattered and thus 'go into the wilderness' and are 'gathered' (not 'raptured'). Then the covenant is confirmed.
27 And he will confirm a covenant with many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of the temple will come the abomination that causes desolation, until the decreed destruction is poured out upon him.”​

What is the Daniel 7 4th Beast kingdom?

It is the remnant of Israel gathered under the Daniel 7 Little Horn (who is Tyre and Mystery Babylon) after the Assyrian has attacked Israel and then Judah (during the 5 months of the 5th Trumpet plus the month of the 6th Trumpet war occurring in Revelation 9:13-21). This ‘remnant of Israel’ is the ‘woman in the wilderness for 1260 days (Rev 12:6). Why is the woman in the wilderness? Jerusalem has been attacked (Matt 24:15-16’s ‘when you see the abomination of desolation, let those in Judea flee’). ‘She’ flees into the wilderness as seen here in Micah 4:10:

Micah 4:10 Writhe in agony, O Daughter of Zion, like a woman in labor. For now you will leave the city and camp in the open fields. You will go to Babylon; there you will be rescued; there the LORD will redeem you from the hand of your enemies!
  • The 4th Beast has ‘great iron teeth’ – so does the remnant of Israel (Isa 41:15).
  • The 4th Beast goes around crushing and breaking into pieces the world – so does the daughter of Zion that has gone into the wilderness (Micah 4:10-13).
  • The 4th Beast is ruled by a little horn – so is the daughter of Zion (Micah 4:13 & Micah 5:2).
  • The 4th Beast has ‘bronze hooves’ – so does the daughter of Zion (Micah 4:13). (The word for ‘hooves’ in Daniel 7:19 is ‘tephar’ which can mean ‘nail, claw, or hoof’.) This idea of Ephraim having ‘hooves’ is repeated in Hosea 10:11 Ephraim was a trained calf that loved to thresh, and I spared her fair neck; but I will put Ephraim to the yoke; Judah must plow; Jacob must harrow for himself.
  • the Daniel 7 Little Horn plucks up 3 out of 10 horns - Edom, Moab, and Ammon of the Psalm 83 coalition

• 'Lucifer' is the 'king of Babylon' (where the woman went to!) and is the 'wicked Branch' (Isaiah 14:4-19). The 'woman' is given the 'wings of an eagle' - the Daniel 7 Lion (representing Babylon) has his eagle wings ripped off and given to the woman.

4th%20Beast.jpg

The saints are given into the Daniel 7 Little Horn’s hands for a ‘time, times, half a time’ (Dan 7:25) (the first half of the covenant that is confirmed), after which the 4th Beast is burned by fire (Dan 7:11).

Dan 7:11 “I looked then because of the sound of the great words that the horn was speaking. And as I looked, the beast was killed, and its body destroyed and given over to be burned with fire. 12 As for the rest of the beasts, their dominion was taken away, but their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.

This is when the ‘harlot of Babylon is burned by fire’ in Revelation 17 (at the 7th Trumpet when the covenant is broken):

12 And the ten horns that you saw are ten kings who have not yet received royal power, but they are to receive authority as kings for one hour, together with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they hand over their power and authority to the beast. 14 They will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and faithful.”​

15 And the angel said to me, “The waters that you saw, where the prostitute is seated, are peoples and multitudes and nations and languages. 16 And the ten horns that you saw, they and the beast will hate the prostitute. They will make her desolate and naked, and devour her flesh and burn her up with fire,

When the 4th Beast kingdom is burned with fire, then the remaining 3 beasts (the Leopard, Bear, Lion, the same beasts mentioned in Revelation 13:2) are given an extension for a ‘season and a time’ (Dan 7:12). This ‘season and a time’ is the shortened version of Rev 13:5’s extension for 42 months. This is part of the meaning of Jesus saying in Matt 24:22 that the ‘great tribulation would be shortened’. It is shortened from 42 months to a ‘season and a time’.

Matt 24:22 If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be cut short.​

When the ten kings in Revelation 17:12 are given their kingships, this is when the Revelation 13:1 beast from the sea is given 10 crowns:

Rev 13:1 Then I saw a beast with ten horns and seven heads rising out of the sea. There were ten royal crowns on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads.​
new%20graph%202%20abominations%20versionrev12.jpg
The horns are defined in Daniel, not in Psalms,

And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. (Daniel 7:24)​

The horns are kings that arise out of the fourth beast, Rome, not the descendants of David. The three kings "were" the Visigoths, Vandals, and Ostrogoths.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
‘Horn’ means descendant.
I would think "horn" means something more like "military asset?"
Seems to be a Messianic prophecy of Israel's future restoration, involving the removal of neighbor aggression.
This took place in 70 AD, The Roman Army, the AoD, destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple, as Jesus himself predicted in his Olivet Discourse.
The Roman leader in Jesus' generation had established in Judea a time when God's covenant with Israel would be completed with Messiah. Rome's leadership certainly was not supportive of this covenant. It just happened.

Respectfully, just my opinion...

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's really funny when the preterists on this board insist that the 'flood' of Daniel 9:26 should be consigned to history considering you have exactly what I have described already happening right now in Israel with the 'Operation Al Aqsa Flood' by Hamas.

These people literally call themselves a 'flood'. And it happened on Oct 7, 2023 which is 22 Tishri (8th day after Feast of Tabernacles). This attack started after Israelis where done being 'sheltered' during Sukkot which lasts 7 days.

Basically, because a 'day' can mean a 'year', it is a nod to the fact that the Trumpets begin on a Feast of Tabernacles and probably this one in 2024. Thus the 'day' mentioned in Rev 6:17 could very well have started on Feast of Tabernacles 2023.

The '5 months of locusts' (Rev 9:5) is a reference to the Genesis 7:24 flood for 150 days. Then there is another flood of armies and war at the 6th Trumpet at Rev 9:13-21.

Are the 'locusts' specifically Hamas soldiers? I'm not saying that as I don't know. But it is an example of how it will play out.

Upvote 0