I Hate Caitlyn Jenner: Liberals turn on Jenner after she criticizes Clinton and defends Trump.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,671,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The

this is not a hill worth fighting for. I heard the interview and can find lots of sources that say the same thing. And I'm on my phone so I'm not posting links. One interviewer went so far as to ask if this now made him a lesbian to which he replied Yeah I guess so.
She changed her mind. It is all over her show.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
The

this is not a hill worth fighting for. I heard the interview and can find lots of sources that say the same thing. And I'm on my phone so I'm not posting links. One interviewer went so far as to ask if this now made him a lesbian to which he replied Yeah I guess so.
She's saying this is a new development for Jenner.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Oh ok. I can't watch that. You have more current information. It's still a guy.
I agree with you on this, but he's a person, not an it. He's still a guy. I'm a hypocrite who should be looking at the speck in my own eye, but we should be better than this.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jenner was always a political conservative. LGBT people can be Republicans, too. Most likely they are economic conservatives and social liberals who follow the former philosophy in politics.

I think a lot of people in these discussions reduce, intentionally or otherwise, their political adversaries into unthinking monolithic bunches of drones. The typical liberal and conservative likely hold views that seperate themselves from the nut jobs on the news and we would be wise to recognize as much. "The liberals" don't "hate" Caitlyn Jenner and "the conservatives" were not the crazies who staged an armed takeover of an empty Federally-owned building.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
A lot of times you have a soft spot for this nonsense. Humans don't get to play God and change attraction based on what is injected into them. He's suddenly attracted to dudes because that comes with the territory of being mentally ill and trying to change your gender, as well as the company he keeps. It's basically expected of him, and he's gotten himself mentally prepared to be a homosexual to complete his transition and be the person he's expected to be. There's no need to wonder about it.
Bingo. This is a mental illness we are making normal.

Personally, I think he was broke and did this transition so publicly for the money. I'm mean I'm guessing, no proof so no one post me with that. OR my other theory is he wanted to steal the spotlight from those Kardashian bees... and he did. That alone puts me in his corner.

In any event, don't be surprised if one day he changes back. Until he loses the wee wee, I'm not buying it. I think its about money and fame. Staying relevant.

Either way, the hate that comes out of the really liberal liberals is mind blowing.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
No, you misunderstand. My question is if sexual attraction is strictly based on hormones. Or is it more? I mean, Bruce was all about women. He cross dressed but he liked women. Now he/she doesn't? Caitlyn could still be with women if she wanted.
that is so frekin' weird.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Some people have said some things about some person who some people said other things about.

Completely fascinating.

In other news, some things happened today....
No hon, it's about how the liberals are your friend only if you agree with them. If you don't, it's about how filled with hate they are. Did you read the tweets? Literally, nothing but hate for his political views. How is this okay with any of yous is what I do not understand?

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Jenner was always a political conservative. LGBT people can be Republicans, too. Most likely they are economic conservatives and social liberals who follow the former philosophy in politics.
you can be, but they will hate you with a passion if you are and ruin your career and reputation. Such a lovely political affiliation. Really.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
No hon, it's about how the liberals are your friend only if you agree with them. If you don't, it's about how filled with hate they are. Did you read the tweets? Literally, nothing but hate for his political views. How is this okay with any of yous is what I do not understand?
I never cared either way for Jenner. Jenner expressed views and now other people are expressing views, some of them being terrible people expressing terrible views. Terrible people being terrible on the Internet isn't exactly surprising. Terrible people exist in every group and tweet terrible things at everybody. I don't care.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,671,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Broke? He was before the transition worth 100 million. He has added to that since then.
Bingo. This is a mental illness we are making normal.

Personally, I think he was broke and did this transition so publicly for the money. I'm mean I'm guessing, no proof so no one post me with that. OR my other theory is he wanted to steal the spotlight from those Kardashian bees... and he did. That alone puts me in his corner.

In any event, don't be surprised if one day he changes back. Until he loses the wee wee, I'm not buying it. I think its about money and fame. Staying relevant.

Either way, the hate that comes out of the really liberal liberals is mind blowing.

Upvote 0