Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is an additional cost for America of it's bizarre commitment to Israel.

This seems to be your main problem: Israel.

Do you really think if the US just stops any and all support for Israel all the problems in the middle east will just end?

Let me inform you of the error. The Muslims won't be happy until all the Jews are dead, closely followed by the Christians.

This is when the middle east will be at peace if everyone walks away, when everyone who is not Muslim is dead or paying approximate homage to the new ptb. (At which point they become expansionist).

As far as Armenians, sadly, they didn't win the media here in America.

In the Marxist takeover there's not enough Christians left in America for a call that only helps Christians instead of a perceived minority... I am sorry about that. Truly I am.

All we can do about it is to see America as the Mission Field and start preaching the Gospel to the lost. Place the increase in God's Hand.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dale

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2003
Sebring, FL
✟666,787.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The Houthis are attacking American ships because of America's support for Israel. This is an additional cost for America of it's bizarre commitment to Israel. To say Americans care about Armenia means little because they don't care about that country or it's people. The American government didn't protest Azerbaijan invading Ngorno Karabakh and forcing Armenians there to leave. Nor would I suspect America would do anything if Armenia was invaded by Azerbaijan tommorow. Which should make us question the narrative you are apresenting that America will defend democracy worldwide. This being the case, why is Israel so special that it is worth the USA being drawn into a conflict with the Houthis?

I do think it's funny how the Houthis are able to curtail US shipping lanes through the red sea with some cheap rockets and the USA has been unable to stop them thus far.

Kiwi: “To say Americans care about Armenia means little because they don’t care about that country or its people. The American government didn’t protest Azerbaijan invading Ngorno Krabakh and forcing Armenians there to leave. Nor would I suspect American would do anything if Armenia was invaded by Azerbaijan tommorow.”

Maybe you should look at the news before jumping to the conclusion that neither Americans nor their government care about Armenia or Armenians.

The following list includes stories from the Los Angeles Times, the Associated Press, and Reuters.

Blinken demands that Azerbaijan open disputed corridor to Armenia

Blinken demands that Azerbaijan open disputed corridor to Armenia

Blinken: Hard Work Still Needed On Armenia-Azerbaijan Disputes Following Meeting

Blinken: Hard Work Still Needed On Armenia-Azerbaijan Disputes Following Meeting

Blinken hosts Armenia and Azerbaijan ministers, praises 'courageous steps'

By Simon Lewis and Dan Whitcomb

November 7, 20225:25 PM ESTUpdated a year ago

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-...ing-courageous-steps-toward-peace-2022-11-07/

Blinken hosts Armenia, Azerbaijan FMs in bid to boost peace

Blinken hosts Armenia, Azerbaijan FMs in bid to boost peace

• Informative
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When I go to meetings of a local pro-Israel organization, I notice that most of the people there fervently believe that Donald Trump is good for Israel. I long ago decided that Trump simply doesn’t understand Israel or the Middle East.

Yesterday’s Jerusalem Post quotes Dr. Michael Oren, who was the Israeli Ambassador to the US until recently. Oren: “Trump also hates Netanyahu and does not forgive him for congratulating Biden when he was elected.” Given President Biden’s criticism of the war with Hamas and Israeli settlements, he concludes, “There is no pro-Israeli option here.”

Oren also points out that Biden has sometimes stood up to Congress and to many in his own party to stand with Israel. Biden does pay a political price for this, and he has used the veto power in Israel’s favor.

This is not a clear cut case of good versus evil. There are no simple answers.

Story:

Michael Oren: Trump unclear on Israel;​

Biden is supportive​

Link
Michael Oren: Trump unclear on Israel; Biden is supportive
Where is the "hate" part? I don't see that.

Upvote 0

Dale

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2003
Sebring, FL
✟666,787.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Where is the "hate" part? I don't see that.

Donald Trump isn't noted for having mild disagreements with people. He doesn't search for middle ground. He has a Me vs. Them mentality and goes ballistic if he says anything.
This is one of many reasons he shouldn't be President.

Upvote 0

Dale

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2003
Sebring, FL
✟666,787.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
This seems to be your main problem: Israel.

Do you really think if the US just stops any and all support for Israel all the problems in the middle east will just end?

Let me inform you of the error. The Muslims won't be happy until all the Jews are dead, closely followed by the Christians.

This is when the middle east will be at peace if everyone walks away, when everyone who is not Muslim is dead or paying approximate homage to the new ptb. (At which point they become expansionist).

As far as Armenians, sadly, they didn't win the media here in America.

In the Marxist takeover there's not enough Christians left in America for a call that only helps Christians instead of a perceived minority... I am sorry about that. Truly I am.

All we can do about it is to see America as the Mission Field and start preaching the Gospel to the lost. Place the increase in God's Hand.

Hazelponi: "Let me inform you of the error. The Muslims won't be happy until all the Jews are dead, closely followed by the Christians."

I agree. If Moslem terrorists could kill the last Israeli, they would switch to killing Americans. That's one of many reasons for wanting Jews and Israelis alive.

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Donald Trump isn't noted for having mild disagreements with people. He doesn't search for middle ground. He has a Me vs. Them mentality and goes ballistic if he says anything.
This is one of many reasons he shouldn't be President.
So you have no quotes? This is just your opinion?

Upvote 0