• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

I Hate Caitlyn Jenner: Liberals turn on Jenner after she criticizes Clinton and defends Trump.

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by Sword of the Lord, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Sword of the Lord

Sword of the Lord In need of a physician.

+7,302
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Miss Shelby

Miss Shelby Legend

+3,023
    Catholic
    Private
    I officially LOVE Cait Jenner.

3. AvilaSurfer

AvilaSurfer Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,358
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    Who ?

4. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+30,911
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Bruce Jenner now Caitlyn Jenner.

5. Miss Shelby

Miss Shelby Legend

+3,023
    Catholic
    Private
    I think he was being facetious.

6. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+106,754
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Hahahaaaa!!!!! LOVE it!!!! [​IMG]

7. AvilaSurfer

AvilaSurfer Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,358
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    Oh that.

8. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+106,754
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    i 2nd that [​IMG]

9. Genersis

Genersis Person of Disinterest

+733
    United Kingdom
    Atheist
    Single
    UK-Labour
    Liberals now hate this person because of this.
    Conservatives now hate this person because of that.

Once you realise you can find liberals/conservatives/ETC liking or hating just about anyone, for just about any reason, then it becomes quite obvious these "news" articles are nothing more than literally meaningless point scoring exercises.
    Generating clicks with minimal effort, just by trawling social media and letting the outrage brigade do the rest.

10. MikeK

MikeK Traditionalist Catholic

+5,501
    Catholic
    Married
    This. Fools are being used. Most liberals and conservatives don't really think about Caitlyn Jenner much at all, much less love or hate him or her.

11. Michie

+30,911
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    I hate Caitlyn Jenner. She has a bigger clothing allowance than me. :mad:

12. hsilgne

hsilgne Frustrated in Hooterville.

+1,209
    Catholic
    Married
    "Him or her" ??

Bruce Jenner is a man.

You can change your name... you can let yourself get mutilated. But you can't change your sex.

Speaking of fools... don't let yourself be one.

13. Michie

+30,911
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Ha! :kiss:

14. benedictaoo

benedictaoo Legend

+7,169
    Catholic
    Private
    After watching the video, me too!!! When he/she asked, "what has she done?" the bus driver says, " they say nothing..."

15. benedictaoo

benedictaoo Legend

+7,169
    Catholic
    Private
    Until he chops off his you know what, he's Bruce.

16. benedictaoo

benedictaoo Legend

+7,169
    Catholic
    Private
    Y'all read the Tweets? My how those liberal liberals can hate. Only thing they're liberal with is the hate if you're a Conservative.

17. Mountain_Girl406

Mountain_Girl406 Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,825
    Catholic
    Private
    US-Democrat
    You know, it's possible to support someone dealing with a difficult issue and still disagree with their politics. I neither love nor hate Caitlin Jenner, and I've never met her. I disagree with many of her political veiws, that's about it.

18. benedictaoo

benedictaoo Legend

+7,169
    Catholic
    Private
    This puts liberals in a pickle. They thought getting behind him/her and making him/her the poster child, they had a mouth peice. They scratched him/her back, he/she not scratching theirs... No more woman of the year for him... And if they drop the shows...

19. PsychoeDial

PsychoeDial God Return To And Bless America

+457
    Non-Denom
    Married
    What a scene. Those liberals that loved Bruce Jenner for being so brave as to don a new identity he claimed he'd hidden for decades. And at the selfish expense of his mother, sisters, children and wife's emotions, which didn't appear to matter to his supporters. Now Bruce calls a political female, Hillary Clinton, a liar, when that's the consistent characteristic within her actual offenses that she's perpetrated in the offices she's held over the years, and it is that which makes the liberals turn against Bruce. :doh:

1 John 4:20
    If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.

20. benedictaoo

benedictaoo Legend

+7,169
    Catholic
    Private
    Yep. What really takes bravery in that circle is coming out and admitting you're a conservative. But I don't know why they are freaking out on him/her... He/she awalys been a Republican. He/she never hide it.