Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Former president Donald Trump again claimed that the Democratic Party “hates Israel” and that Jewish Americans who vote for Democrats “hate” their religion, echoing previous attacks he has made about Jewish Democrats.

The comments were part of a lengthy interview with far-right former adviser Sebastian Gorka that was posted online Monday.

“Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion,” Trump added.

Trump, in his interview with Gorka, went on a lengthy rant about the Democratic Party and Jewish Democrats. Doubling down on his attack on Schumer, the former president claimed that the Senate majority leader “was always pro-Israel” but that he’s “very anti-Israel now.”

In a post Monday on X, Schumer said that making “Israel a partisan issue only hurts Israel and the US-Israeli relationship.”

Jonathan Greenblatt, chief executive of the Anti-Defamation League, criticized Trump’s remarks.

“Accusing Jews of hating their religion because they might vote for a particular party is defamatory and patently false,” he said in a statement. “Serious leaders who care about the historic US-Israel alliance should focus on strengthening, rather than unraveling, bipartisan support for the State of Israel.”

[Trump campaign spox backs him up to the hilt.] “President Trump is right — the Democrat Party has turned into a full-blown anti-Israel, anti-Semitic, pro-terrorist cabal,” Karoline Leavitt, the campaign’s national press secretary, said in a statement.

[Funny thing about cabal -- it derives etymologically from Kabbalah.]

[There have been several other similar statements from Trump, including...]

His use of the word “disloyalty” immediately drew criticism from Jewish groups that said Trump was echoing antisemitic tropes about where American Jews’ loyalty lies.

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Former president Donald Trump again claimed that the Democratic Party “hates Israel” and that Jewish Americans who vote for Democrats “hate” their religion, echoing previous attacks he has made about Jewish Democrats.

The comments were part of a lengthy interview with far-right former adviser Sebastian Gorka that was posted online Monday.

“Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion,” Trump added.

Trump, in his interview with Gorka, went on a lengthy rant about the Democratic Party and Jewish Democrats. Doubling down on his attack on Schumer, the former president claimed that the Senate majority leader “was always pro-Israel” but that he’s “very anti-Israel now.”

In a post Monday on X, Schumer said that making “Israel a partisan issue only hurts Israel and the US-Israeli relationship.”

Jonathan Greenblatt, chief executive of the Anti-Defamation League, criticized Trump’s remarks.

“Accusing Jews of hating their religion because they might vote for a particular party is defamatory and patently false,” he said in a statement. “Serious leaders who care about the historic US-Israel alliance should focus on strengthening, rather than unraveling, bipartisan support for the State of Israel.”

[Trump campaign spox backs him up to the hilt.] “President Trump is right — the Democrat Party has turned into a full-blown anti-Israel, anti-Semitic, pro-terrorist cabal,” Karoline Leavitt, the campaign’s national press secretary, said in a statement.

[Funny thing about cabal -- it derives etymologically from Kabbalah.]

[There have been several other similar statements from Trump, including...]

His use of the word “disloyalty” immediately drew criticism from Jewish groups that said Trump was echoing antisemitic tropes about where American Jews’ loyalty lies.
Can we throw this back every time somebody brings up Biden's "you ain't black" comment?

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟2,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Biden aint Catholic

I agree w/ Trump.

True, maybe he could have said something a little less incendiary than... they HATE their religion.. But really, most Jews are not religious anyway. They are cultural Jews, not religious ones. I have never met a religious Jews myself... (which may not be saying much because I don't socialize much, but still---)

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If they don't hate their people they hate their own lives, and the futures of their children.

I am using the word hate Biblically, to mean to stand against or be an enemy of. I am in the Bible most, so it's become the way I use language a lot.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Biden aint Catholic
Wrong. He is a Catholic/
I agree w/ Trump.
Of course you do.
True, maybe he could have said something a little less incendiary than... they HATE their religion.. But really, most Jews are not religious anyway. They are cultural Jews, not religious ones. I have never met a religious Jews myself... (which may not be saying much because I don't socialize much, but still---)
Just because you have not met a practicing religious Jewish person does not justify you saying most Jews are not religious. Either it is a provable fact, or it is just your opinion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As a besides however, I see all Democrats that way, it's like the old fable of birds who follow one another off the cliff to their deaths...

It's not just Jewish Democrats... It's just that these decisions and stances directly endanger the Jewish people, creating prime conditions for their demise.

I find it personally horrifying myself.

As a former Muslim I shouldn't have to speak against the Jews to protect them from themselves. It seems silly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
If they don't hate their people they hate their own lives, and the futures of their children.
Okay.... Jews hate their own people or their own lives and their children's futures because the won't vote for Donald. It is amazing that somebody believes this.

Upvote 0

weekEd

Mar 4, 2024
Southwest
✟5,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Biden aint Catholic

I agree w/ Trump.

"cultural Jews"??

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Okay.... Jews hate their own people or their own lives and their children's futures because the won't vote for Donald. It is amazing that somebody believes this.

I don't care who they vote for... That's silly.

But to stand with Hamas against the Israeli people is more than ridiculous.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums