I Hate Caitlyn Jenner: Liberals turn on Jenner after she criticizes Clinton and defends Trump.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,676,883.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not when it comes to, ABH, anybody but Hillary. He seems pretty resolved. At least I hope.
So far. There is a ways to go. Jenner's whole circle is pro Hillary as well as her family. Jenner keeps talking about evolving as a woman. So don't be surprised.

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Jenner likes Cruz too. But in the effort to ease everyone all the time and stay true to self... she is all over the place.
That's typical in this day and age.
No one wants to insult anyone to the point they won't let truth be heard... so they dont make strong attempts at giving opinions.

We're all tied to PC and popularity contests these days.

Which - however anyone personally feels towards Trump - is the very reason he is popular. He doesn't say what ppl like, he says things in a free way that many want to do.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
No, he likes Cruz but he is right as rain, Hills will destroy this country. Finish off where bamma left off.
Well, so will Burns.
He's more open to the destruction he wishes to combat.

Back in the day - lower taxes and less 'programs' created more jobs, and over all blessings to help ppl.
Lower taxes = more spending = more taxes in the system.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
You cannot tax people into prosperity - only into poverty.
That includes the poor. Who will in fact be every middle class citizen once all is said and done.

So Jenner isnt dumb, just out of whack as far as mental stability.

Upvote 0

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Which - however anyone personally feels towards Trump - is the very reason he is popular. He doesn't say what ppl like, he says things in a free way that many want to do.

In particular, this is the reason why Trump outpaced so many of the early polls of his popularity. Many people who support him are people who feel that they cannot speak their mind freely without experiencing hostility from the culture at large, which may have extreme effects in their social lives (such as relatives refusing to speak with them) or professional lives (such as being passed over for promotion or even being fired). One of the very things that they often feel that they can't talk about is why they like Trump. Thus they are reluctant to talk to pollsters about it, but they'll put his name in a ballot box.

I think that a lot of Trump's early popularity came from this frustration. I imagine that there were many people who were only leaning toward Trump, but after being pressured again and again to not even mention Trump in polite company (beyond mocking him) that uncommitted support cemented into fierce loyalty towards Trump.

It didn't help that it took news outlets and political pundits months to figure out the obvious fact that mocking Trump and calling his supporters idiots would not make a dent in his support.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
In particular, this is the reason why Trump outpaced so many of the early polls of his popularity. Many people who support him are people who feel that they cannot speak their mind freely without experiencing hostility from the culture at large, which may have extreme effects in their social lives (such as relatives refusing to speak with them) or professional lives (such as being passed over for promotion or even being fired). One of the very things that they often feel that they can't talk about is why they like Trump. Thus they are reluctant to talk to pollsters about it, but they'll put his name in a ballot box.

I think that a lot of Trump's early popularity came from this frustration. I imagine that there were many people who were only leaning toward Trump, but after being pressured again and again to not even mention Trump in polite company (beyond mocking him) that uncommitted support cemented into fierce loyalty towards Trump.

It didn't help that it took news outlets and political pundits months to figure out the obvious fact that mocking Trump and calling his supporters idiots would not make a dent in his support.
People want to voice their concerns over things bothering them.
Now whether or not Trump has good ideas, and i will be honest I havent listened to them - too much.
Some ideas i agree with.
But its definitely the frustration ppl are feeling... and it's like a big bubble about to pop.

Freedom of speech has changed to hate speech.. so everyone is afraid to think.
But love the open candor of Trump's willingness to say what he likes.

Upvote 0

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Freedom of speech has changed to hate speech.. so everyone is afraid to think.
But love the open candor of Trump's willingness to say what he likes.

Thinking on this issue always reminds me of a particular discussion I had with some colleagues during graduate school (at a bar after a meeting).

A group of them complained about all the offensiveness that surrounded them. Some of it were things that I agreed were offensive (for example, some racist remarks that they had overheard), while it was amazing that anyone could find offense in other parts (for example, the college at the time we were at was Catholic University, and they were offended by the fact that rooms contained crucifixes). Eventually they all agreed that people should be very careful not to say anything that would offend people.

I will never forget the very next thing to be uttered:

"You know, I think that the world would be better if someone just liquidated the entire racist population of Alabama."

No one but me and one other person even batted an eye at that statement. They literally could not see how expressing a desire to kill of the population of a state could possibly offend anyone.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Thinking on this issue always reminds me of a particular discussion I had with some colleagues during graduate school (at a bar after a meeting).

A group of them complained about all the offensiveness that surrounded them. Some of it were things that I agreed were offensive (for example, some racist remarks that they had overheard), while it was amazing that anyone could find offense in other parts (for example, the college at the time we were at was Catholic University, and they were offended by the fact that rooms contained crucifixes). Eventually they all agreed that people should be very careful not to say anything that would offend people.

"You know, I think that the world would be better if someone just liquidated the entire racist population of Alabama."

No one but me and one other person even batted an eye at that statement. They literally could not see how expressing a desire to kill of the population of a state could possibly offend anyone.

I hate the entire idea of PC in general. It's a constant move toward language not meaning anything at all. We're so screwed up I've seen newspapers call black people in England "African-Americans" which amused me because that's probably more offensive to them than black.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I hate the entire idea of PC in general. It's a constant move toward language not meaning anything at all. We're so screwed up I've seen newspapers call black people in England "African-Americans" which amused me because that's probably more offensive to them than black.
Um, lol, how can they be American anything? :D

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟441,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

Killing a group of ppl because you dont like what they think - is disturbing.
To kill...that's crazy.
It puts them on the same level playing field.
No better.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
See, we can agree. This is why Trumps winning. People are done. Liberals should take heed and back the heck off. This Trans woman they brought in to brainwash Jenner, because they are not for letting trans people use woman's bathrooms? That's really not a political issue. Its dumb.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
You cannot tax people into prosperity - only into poverty.
That includes the poor. Who will in fact be every middle class citizen once all is said and done.

So Jenner isnt dumb, just out of whack as far as mental stability.
Exactly. The American dream is now seen as evil.

Upvote 0

grandvizier1006

I don't use this anymore, but I still follow Jesus
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2014
MS
✟664,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What's funny to me is how Bruce/Caitlyn said he/she liked Ted Curz and wanted to be his "trans ambassador". I just love people making up positions for themselves in politics :D

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,676,883.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ego. Jenner's is huge.
What's funny to me is how Bruce/Caitlyn said he/she liked Ted Curz and wanted to be his "trans ambassador". I just love people making up positions for themselves in politics :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums