Suzannah

A sinner
Nov 17, 2003
✟15,824.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
My head hangs in shame. I publicly admit it.....now what??? Would you like me beheaded as well?
:cry:

I am truly despondent over all the "latest" news...but I am not surprised...man/woman is ever in need of his/her Saviour as he/she ever was! We have not "evolved" into a more compassionate, kindly race. We are as we ever were!

Reactions: elanor
Upvote 0

Zoot

Omnis Obstat
Sep 7, 2003
State Highway One
Visit site
✟28,710.00
Faith
Buddhist
I am truly despondent over all the "latest" news...but I am not surprised...man/woman is ever in need of his/her Saviour as he/she ever was! We have not "evolved" into a more compassionate, kindly race. We are as we ever were!

Until such archaic defeatest attitudes are discarded, we won't.

Upvote 0

Silvio D

May 20, 2004
✟126.00
Faith
Catholic
Suzannah said:
My head hangs in shame. I publicly admit it.....now what??? Would you like me beheaded as well?
:cry:

Hi Suzannah. I'm in Dublin myself. Good to see someone else here from the Old sod eventhough I gather you are American.

I don't want you beheaded. Merely learn from the mistake of putting into office a Christian Fundamentalist who's strings are being pulled by the Zionist Hawks in his administration...

Upvote 0

Suzannah

A sinner
Nov 17, 2003
✟15,824.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Blindfaith said:
There's conflicting reports regarding this - so I'll just wait for the judge and jury to hang America once again until I hear a more definite report.
Oh goody! *suzannah removes her head from the beheading block*.

As to the person who said, basically, in so many words,"prove it": Turn on the news and buy a newspaper! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LuckyCharm

Back from Iraq 5 Apr 04
Feb 23, 2002
Tacoma, Washington
Visit site
✟8,105.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Zoot said:

Until such archaic defeatest attitudes are discarded, we won't.
And just what is YOUR solution, Zoot???

~~Cheryl

Upvote 0

Suzannah

A sinner
Nov 17, 2003
✟15,824.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Silvio D said:
Hi Suzannah. I'm in Dublin myself. Good to see someone else here from the Old sod eventhough I gather you are American.

I don't want you beheaded. Merely learn from the mistake of putting into office a Christian Fundamentalist who's strings are being pulled by the Zionist Hawks in his administration...
Nah...actually I'm from Inishowen....heard of it???

:)

Thanks for not wanting me beheaded....but I do say that we all have to answer for humanity...not just the few Christians who voted for this man...but all of us...

Upvote 0

Blindfaith

God's Tornado
Feb 9, 2002
Home of the Slug
✟7,755.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Oh goody! *suzannah removes her head from the beheading block*.
Now, Suzannah, you know better. Get your head back on that block :D

Frankly, I'm glad he's a "Christian Fundamentalist" (I just love those titles). Zionist Hawk? What would that be? That's a new one for my NC&E vocab.

Upvote 0

Silvio D

May 20, 2004
✟126.00
Faith
Catholic
Suzannah said:
Nah...actually I'm from Inishowen....heard of it???

:)

Thanks for not wanting me beheaded....but I do say that we all have to answer for humanity...not just the few Christians who voted for this man...but all of us...
Ah. Donegal. Are you a Micky Joe fan or maybe wee Daniel...;)

True we are all in some way culpable but it is the responsibility of the American electorate to remove Bush from the levers of power ASAP....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LuckyCharm

Back from Iraq 5 Apr 04
Feb 23, 2002
Tacoma, Washington
Visit site
✟8,105.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Silvio D said:
I'm sure the perpertrator mistook the wedding celebrations for an Al Qeada suicide cell....
I'm sure you're right, and I'm sure your sarcasm is indicative of complete ignorance of the situation over there. A wedding celebration? They were firing weapons in the air. Helicopters? A helicopter that may be under attack doesn't stop to ask whether somebody might have been getting married that day... What would YOU have done, under the circumstances, Mr./Ms. lily-white?

~~Cheryl

Upvote 0