Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What an odd pov. "Everybody" wanted out.
Took zero courage or leadership to go with
"Let's quit".

Outside of the sheltered workshop of his diehards,
we see the opposite of courage and leadership.

Ever look at international news and opinion sources?

Ever ask yourself why it took nearly 20 years for America to pull the plug? You're post is part of the reason.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ever ask yourself why it took nearly 20 years for America to pull the plug? You're post is part of the reason.
I'm not sure that Biden would have gone through with it if Trump hadn't made the deal with the Taliban in 2020 and pulled out almost all the troops leaving about 2,600 there when he left office.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure that Biden would have gone through with it if Trump hadn't made the deal with the Taliban in 2020 and pulled out almost all the troops leaving about 2,600 there when he left office.

I am sure Biden would have - as he has been consistent in his views, even as VP under Obama (he was opposed to the Afghan "surge" as I recall). It would probably would have taken him the better part of his term to accomplish, but I have no doubt on his resolve to get the US troops out.

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,301.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship

Nonsense.
As if I have a stake or ever thought the USA
had any business there or ever could succeed.

The tide of military, political, public opinion was
"Get out "
It isn't leadership to go with the flow.

"Feckless" is for the utterly inept
way it was handled, emboldening
your enemies, dismaying your friends.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,220.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
What an odd pov. "Everybody" wanted out.
Took zero courage or leadership to go with
"Let's quit".

Outside of the sheltered workshop of his diehards,
we see the opposite of courage and leadership.

Ever look at international news and opinion sources?
Not often, personally. But so far I have only seen one GOVERNMENTS who have had a significant problem with what Biden did. That's a disengenuous characterization (or simply a lie); but it is DEFINITELY a baseless opinion.

This thread title makes it sound like the whole world turned on y'all. I'm not willing to wade through 11 pages of detritis though; were there OTHER countries or OTHER polls to support the premise? I think it could have gone better but I AM curious if there were other international polls.

Because I can find dozens of sources that showed that international public opinion of the US improved DRAMATICALLY after Biden was elected.

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Delusional is right. As to China's motives, it doesn't even really matter so much - Trump had a chance to nip it in the bud but chose to say "Oh, it's fine, thank yoU president Xi, thank you great nation of China! It will disappear one day, in April, like MAGIC, it just disappears! You can inject the bleach in the lungs! You can kill it with light! When summer comes, the heat will kill the virus! It's just the flu!"

That's Trump's response, regardless of what China did or didn't do.

I realize you don't like the facts but that was Trump's initial response, he gushed over China and his friend President Xi, just like he gushed over his love letters to Kim Jong Un who he said he was in love with.

He is a xenophobe, but a weird xenophobe who accepts certain people that he thinks have enough power to help him with things, like Kim John un and Xi and Putin. He always puts his selfish interests above his racism and xenophobia.

we're almost 2 years along now with Covid and Biden has been in office half a year. In that time he has had a majority of Americans vaccinated and many states are doing well. The only snag his efforts hit are the millions of Trump supporters who politicized the vaccine and are not getting it because of their political views, as a way to get back at Biden. Same for masks, mask mandates, social distancing, closings, etc.

So, it's all Trump's fault, but Biden is doing a good job counteracting Trump's mess. It's just such a massive mess, it takes a lot of time and work to clean it up. If Biden weren't so conservative he would mandate the vaccinations and end this pandemic once and for all. It's a good thing Biden took over when he did, Trump almost destroyed the country for good.

From your responses you will biased against Trump and biased toward Biden. I think you will be in for quite a shock not too many days from now. Blessings.

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Remind me again who the "they" are this week?

Are "they" in the room with us right now?

We've got 600,000+ dead as it is... that's pretty darn aggressive.

Sounds like the pandemic is fake because Chinese are bad. Oh goody.

You like wordy games. Have fun with yourself.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
From your responses you will biased against Trump and biased toward Biden. I think you will be in for quite a shock not too many days from now. Blessings.
From your responses you will biased against Biden and biased toward Trump.

And how many days is "not too many"?? What would be "too many days"??? Typical of a false prophet you don't provide anything substantial. I know what the Bible tells me about false prophets. Sad to see it like this, I'll pray for you.

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Nor should it be -- Hong Kong is part of China, and last I heard, Americans were sick of being the world's policeman.

Therefore Taiwan should be owned. Their thoughts of democracy is so 20th century. Its a new era babe.

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
From your responses you will biased against Biden and biased toward Trump.

And how many days is "not too many"?? What would be "too many days"??? Typical of a false prophet you don't provide anything substantial. I know what the Bible tells me about false prophets. Sad to see it like this, I'll pray for you.

I'm not a false prophet. But it does not matter what i say. Your view is your view. I am not Biased against Biden. Nor am I all Biased toward Trump. You don't know me. If you read my previous comments you might have an idea where I am coming from. But someone who needs Trump to be guilty of COVID mess up is thinking in simpleton biased ways. The world is bigger than that. You just want to be right. So what is the point in discussing. You don't want to know. You want to be right. So telling you many days was to brush you off. Not to prophecy.

But since you went there....here is my "prophecy," lol. I believe that Trump is Rev 6:2 and the first seal judgement. I believe America will come back strong patriotically and the US Constitution is the bow in the Rev 6:2 prophecy. In a way i guess that is better than saying Trump is the AC. For it positions Trump as a victor...but it also numbers our days.

I'm a cessationist and don't believe in the sign gifts being present today in the church. I believe that there is no "prophet" alive today. And I'm certainly not one. But my hope in words toward you is that I would hope that by the 2022 elections your world is turned upon its head...if not sooner...not many days from now. Other than that...have a blessed day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
He does not. You have not answered the question that you are responding to, either.

Are you in England? How is it you are more familiar with Brexit than Farage? What's wrong with globalism is that some people would rather wipe their own mouths and bottoms. And some, prefer to have government do that. I would say that is a matter of choice and maturity.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Therefore Taiwan should be owned. Their thoughts of democracy is so 20th century. Its a new era babe.

"Should"? If "should" matters to you, then you go be the world's policeman. Americans are apparently done with it.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm not a false prophet.
When you prophesy that something will happen "in not toomany days" then you are a false prophet, because such a prophesy is false on its premise being relative in order to wiggle out of being held to anything substantial. It's not a true prophesy, it's a lie.

But it does not matter what i say. Your view is your view. I am not Biased against Biden. Nor am I all Biased toward Trump.
Your responses clearly indicate both biases on your part.

You don't know me. If you read my previous comments you might have an idea where I am coming from.
You don't know me and that doesn't stop you from making determinations about my biases, so why should it stop me from doing the same with you? I did read your previous comments and I know exactly where you're coming from.

But someone who needs Trump to be guilty of COVID mess up is thinking in simpleton biased ways.
Someone who thinks he has inside knowledge on the end times is thinking in simpleton biased ways and is not following God's Word and is a false prophet.

The world is bigger than that. You just want to be right. So what is the point in discussing. You don't want to know. You want to be right. So telling you many days was to brush you off. Not to prophecy.
Everything you are saying here is your projection of your own attributes onto me as a way to deflect.

But since you went there....here is my "prophecy," lol. I believe that Trump is Rev 6:2 and the first seal judgement. I believe America will come back strong patriotically and the US Constitution is the bow in the Rev 6:2 prophecy. In a way i guess that is better than saying Trump is the AC. For it positions Trump as a victor...but it also numbers our days.
And there it is - everything but the tin foil hat itself.

So your reference to "not too many days" - what does that mean? If you're so confident in your prophecy, what can you specify about that time frame? Or do you want to give something so vague and leave it completely vague and open so that when your prophecy fails (which it undoubedly will since it's grounded in politics and not in God's Word) you can wiggle out of it with your vague time reference?

I've seen many false prophets play the stupid game of using vague timeframes and it never works, and it's not working for you either.

I'm a cessationist and don't believe in the sign gifts being present today in the church. I believe that there is no "prophet" alive today. And I'm certainly not one. But my hope in words toward you is that I would hope that by the 2022 elections your world is turned upon its head...if not sooner...not many days from now. Other than that...have a blessed day.
A cessationist who believes in only his own prophecy - game over! LOL, very self-aggrandizing but hey, par for the course.

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
"Should"? If "should" matters to you, then you go be the world's policeman. Americans are apparently done with it.

If Biden wants to protect Taiwan from China, I would see that favorably upon him. I would see that as Biden's first reasonable and helpful move. I believe the interest in protecting a small country against a thug regime would not be policing...but just decent. Unlike every aspect in how Biden handled Afghanistan -- including handing the Taliban a list of names. To me that is not the spirit of democracybut treason. But you go girl.

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
When you prophesy that something will happen "in not toomany days" then you are a false prophet, because such a prophesy is false on its premise being relative in order to wiggle out of being held to anything substantial. It's not a true prophesy, it's a lie.

Your responses clearly indicate both biases on your part.

You don't know me and that doesn't stop you from making determinations about my biases, so why should it stop me from doing the same with you? I did read your previous comments and I know exactly where you're coming from.

Someone who thinks he has inside knowledge on the end times is thinking in simpleton biased ways and is not following God's Word and is a false prophet.

Everything you are saying here is your projection of your own attributes onto me as a way to deflect.

And there it is - everything but the tin foil hat itself.

So your reference to "not too many days" - what does that mean? If you're so confident in your prophecy, what can you specify about that time frame? Or do you want to give something so vague and leave it completely vague and open so that when your prophecy fails (which it undoubedly will since it's grounded in politics and not in God's Word) you can wiggle out of it with your vague time reference?

I've seen many false prophets play the stupid game of using vague timeframes and it never works, and it's not working for you either.

A cessationist who believes in only his own prophecy - game over! LOL, very self-aggrandizing but hey, par for the course.

I'm a cessationist meaning that that is my understanding of how Rev 6:2 most likely will be. If it doesn't happen it means i am wrong. For it to be a prophesy i would need to say that God told me and that is what God is saying. It is what I think might be what God is saying. But i don't know. I am just saying that. Just me. I know its hard to think I might not be speaking for God...but please try. My comment of "not too many days from now" was in hopes something happens that shocks your world. If you are going to argue that is me prophesying have at it. I hope you are proud of yourself. But being that it is 5 minutes later and gave you what I meant (nothing changed) you hold on to how you need to see it. How you need to hold me in contempt.

No I don't know you. But political science is not bubble gum logic. Come on are you saying what you think is any different than CNN or MSNBC? I don't think so. I think they own you. You can call me a false prophet...but by doing so you understand that no one else is saying what i am saying. So tell you what lets make a deal. You call me a false prophet and that I am not biased by virtue of thinking for myself. OR prove to me that your thoughts are not owned by MSNBC and CNN. Deal?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,301.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Not often, personally. But so far I have only seen one GOVERNMENTS who have had a significant problem with what Biden did. That's a disengenuous characterization (or simply a lie); but it is DEFINITELY a baseless opinion.

This thread title makes it sound like the whole world turned on y'all. I'm not willing to wade through 11 pages of detritis though; were there OTHER countries or OTHER polls to support the premise? I think it could have gone better but I AM curious if there were other international polls.

Because I can find dozens of sources that showed that international public opinion of the US improved DRAMATICALLY after Biden was elected.

Does skipping the main point re "leadership"
amount to being disingenuous?

How about talk of world opinion of the US (the USA, not
BIDEN) when Trump was defeated, but taking no note
of the consternation his actions have caused 10
months after the election?

I'm not American so the y'all is misplaced.
In fact the whole post is. Including the bit about lying.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm a cessationist meaning that that is my understanding of how Rev 6:2 most likely will be. If it doesn't happen it means i am wrong. For it to be a prophesy i would need to say that God told me and that is what God is saying. It is what I think might be what God is saying. But i don't know. I am just saying that. Just me. I know its hard to think I might not be speaking for God...but please try.
Don't worry, I never once thought you were actually speaking for God. I think that you thought you were and are now softening on it after being challenged in your prophesying.

My comment of "not too many days from now" was in hopes something happens that shocks your world.
Oh, I see - so you were hoping something bad would happen to me but not predicting it despite that you gave a timeframe for it. Got it. Right.

If you are going to argue that is me prophesying have at it. I hope you are proud of yourself. But being that it is 5 minutes later and gave you what I meant (nothing changed) you hold on to how you need to see it. How you need to hold me in contempt.
I'm glad you are admitting that it wasn't prophecy so much as your hopes and wishes for something bad to happen to me. Not sure why you have such ill-will towards people you don't know but I guess that's just part of your character that you're revealing through those kinds of thoughts that you're expressing.

No I don't know you. But political science is not bubble gum logic. Come on are you saying what you think is any different than CNN or MSNBC? I don't think so. I think they own you. You can call me a false prophet...but by doing so you understand that no one else is saying what i am saying. So tell you what lets make a deal. You call me a false prophet and that I am not biased by virtue of thinking for myself. OR prove to me that your thoughts are not owned by MSNBC and CNN. Deal?
Well, I'm not owned by CNN or MSNBC, but I think you think that way because you're owned by several radical right-wing conspiracy outfits who control your thinking. Your biases are very transparent and it's obvious your thoughts are not your own but that you're parroting right-wing conspiracy theories.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
If Biden wants to protect Taiwan from China, I would see that favorably upon him. I would see that as Biden's first reasonable and helpful move. I believe the interest in protecting a small country against a thug regime would not be policing...but just decent. Unlike every aspect in how Biden handled Afghanistan -- including handing the Taliban a list of names. To me that is not the spirit of democracybut treason. But you go girl.
Taiwan is China
State Department said:
The United States and Taiwan enjoy a robust unofficial relationship. The 1979 U.S.-P.R.C. Joint Communique switched diplomatic recognition from Taipei to Beijing. In the Joint Communique, the United States recognized the Government of the People’s Republic of China as the sole legal government of China, acknowledging the Chinese position that there is but one China and Taiwan is part of China. The Joint Communique also stated that the people of the United States will maintain cultural, commercial, and other unofficial relations with the people of Taiwan. The American Institute in Taiwan (AIT) is responsible for implementing U.S. policy toward Taiwan.

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,220.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Does skipping the main point re "leadership"
amount to being disingenuous?
No but addressing the title of the thread because, as far as I have seen, it has not been supported by evidence.

How about talk of world opinion of the US (the USA, not
BIDEN) when Trump was defeated, but taking no note
og the consternation his actions have caused 10
months after the election?
Well throw some data up and let's chat about it. If you are certain that Biden has dragged America through the mud over the last 10 months, I'm sure data will show that LOUD and clear with public opinion polls.
In fact the whole post is. Including the bit about lying.
Why? Because it was just disingenuous and not a lie? We don't know which is which.

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,301.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
No but addressing the title of the thread because, as far as I have seen, it has not been supported by evidence.

Well throw some data up and let's chat about it. If you are certain that Biden has dragged America through the mud over the last 10 months, I'm sure data will show that LOUD and clear with public opinion polls.
Why? Because it was just disingenuous and not a lie? We don't know which is which.

As if I said anything about "during the past ten months".

Is this deliberate or just confusion?

Biden has lost a lot of approval in the USA
over the way Afghanistan exit was done.. Simple fact.

Outside the USA-
Enemies emboldened, friends dismayed.

My topic, regardless of what someone thinks thread title
implies is that many outside the USA see biden as weak and
feckless.

If you wish to say it's not so, carry on. Tho you'd at
least be on topic,I won't bother to respond.

Upvote 0