Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
As if I said anything about "during the past ten months".

Is this deliberate or just confusion?

Biden has lost a lot of approval in the USA
over the way Afghanistan exit was done.. Simple fact.

Outside the USA-
Enemies emboldened, friends dismayed.

My topic, regardless of what someone thinks thread title
implies is that many outside the USA see biden as weak and
feckless.

If you wish to say it's not so, carry on. Tho you'd at
least be on topic,I won't bother to respond.
Why are you responding with incredulity? Was my last post requesting evidence seemingly outlandish for you?

I'll be clearer:
If you are not going to back up your opinions with data, I'm not going to address them. That's why I didn't address "during the past 10 months"

If it's a simple fact, SHOW IT guy.

SHOW ME the data that for the last 10 months it hsa been regressing. Stop just saying it as if you know.

America’s Image Abroad Rebounds With Transition From Trump to Biden

PG_2021.06.10_us-image_00-01.png

I honestly don't really care much about opinions if data doesn't support it. Why would I want to listen to someone who is just wrong? It's like listening to a flat earther to try and learn.

Look. I've included data that DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS everything you've been saying. So, show me your BETTER data and let's talk about it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I sure hope so, but still irresponsible to leave it behind. Also wouldn't surprise me if they don't start putting out that the chaotic withdrawal was planned to happen as it did, for some tactical reason.
As I understood, the "chaotic withdrawl" is 100% in reference to what was going on at the airport with refugees etc.... right?
Were there other aspects of the troup withdrawl that were considered chaotic? I'll admit I didn't follow this as closely as others....

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
As I understood, the "chaotic withdrawl" is 100% in reference to what was going on at the airport with refugees etc.... right?
No, the final months of the entire Biden withdrawal (troops the exception, Trump had already reduced U.S. troop levels from about 13,000 to 2,500). And, Trump would never have left $80B in military hardware, disabled or not, just not his style.

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Don't worry, I never once thought you were actually speaking for God. I think that you thought you were and are now softening on it after being challenged in your prophesying.

Oh, I see - so you were hoping something bad would happen to me but not predicting it despite that you gave a timeframe for it. Got it. Right.

I'm glad you are admitting that it wasn't prophecy so much as your hopes and wishes for something bad to happen to me. Not sure why you have such ill-will towards people you don't know but I guess that's just part of your character that you're revealing through those kinds of thoughts that you're expressing.

Well, I'm not owned by CNN or MSNBC, but I think you think that way because you're owned by several radical right-wing conspiracy outfits who control your thinking. Your biases are very transparent and it's obvious your thoughts are not your own but that you're parroting right-wing conspiracy theories.

The way I see everything lining up, I'd say there is an 80% chance what I am looking at will go down to some effect like that. The 80% has a bit more to do with the things that will rock your world more than some actual prophetic fulfillment. In other words, the USA could turn around and Trump even rising again to power and it not be a Rev 6:2 prophecy fulfillment. What looks least likely to me is that the USA would continue on its current trajectory with the Biden admin. Whether Trump is Rev 6:2 or not is ultimately in the hands of God. But in my understanding of political science, your side is toast...lol. So because I say it like that, am I prophesying that your side is toast because it is such a strong way to say it? No. Look I'm the one making the statements. You're the one wanting to find your little gotchya in it. So I am taking the time to clarify. But even so, if we remove Rev 6:2 from the equation, my level of certainty about your world change is 99% confident ratio in my view. So like I am way more confident something will go down to change your world than it not. And its not 40/60, its 1/99. So yeah, if that's prophecy to you...then maybe God is using political science as an end time prophet instrument instead of a person. Because what is lining up these days friend is far far far too ironic for it not to have a punch line. Hope that makes sense.

As far as ill-will on my part? No. Here is my original quote: "From your responses you will biased against Trump and biased toward Biden. I think you will be in for quite a shock not too many days from now." First of all, I ask you to look at this statement without all the emotion attached. Of the 28 words, the phrase, "I think you will be," is 5 words. 17% of my statement to you affirmed it was something I was THINKING what things will be like for your. And 17% affirmed that my words were based on WHAT I "THINK." So when someone says, "I think" to you, do you always see that as prophecy? And then spend the next hour asking for the person to explain how it is not prophecy? You see when you take emotion out of it, its not as how you might claim.

In addition, my comment did not say, "And I hope you suffer greatly." In another comment I quote: "But my hope in words toward you is that I would hope that by the 2022 elections your world is turned upon its head...if not sooner...not many days from now." In both cases this is not wishing ill but pointing to how you would have your world view challenged. I have mine challenged all the time. I am not married to it. And in all honesty, I don't think you are to yours either. But the way you defend the left comes across ideologically. Is it ill will to hope that America becomes more constitutional again and that greatly challenge your world view of what you see going on in politics? So if someone tries to change your mind or challenge your views, they wish you harm? I do hope your world is rocked politically. I do. I sincerely do. Now if I said, "And when it does I hope you jump off a building..." ok, well then your concern would be obviously valid. But even when repeated I said, "Other than that, have a blessed day." I know you see that as sarcastic. But my point is that wanting someone's political view to be challenged greatly does not equate to wanting the worst for them. Sure its uncomfortable and not agreeable. Sure it is an antithesis to ones sense of well being in the world. But there is quite a bit of that already going on in the world today with everything that is going on. And in addition, if America becoming more constitutional is good or best for the country but saddens, shocks, and offends your political senses and range of sense of wellness in the world, well then yeah I would want you uncomfortable in that. I'm uncomfortable in that...lol. Life would be a lot cleaner if everything just stayed in its box. We are human...we all lean that way. But my wanting your political world to be in shock is really more about challenging some of the ways you express your political views...and i think it would be healthy for those views to be shocked.

As for me being owned, I would like for you to easily disprove that. You can, you know? My statement about you being owned is hyperbole for how easily i see you buy into leftist rhetoric. Even though I said you are owned...the fact that you weigh things out in our conversation (even though assigning me the worst of motives in doing so), you have been willing to engage. And that speaks for something. But my point with this hyperbole is like saying this: "You seem too ready to share convictions about politics that don't tend to allow for other considerations." And it might be good to be aware of this. I know I sound like that to you. But tell me, please, I'd love for you to even try. Name me ONE person who thinks Trump is Rev 6:2? Because if you can't, who am I parroting? That in and of itself will be hard enough. But let me make it a little tougher for you...

What I don't mean is find any other person who thinks Trump is the antichrist. I had thought that potentially in 2017. He sure looked like it then to me. But since then so much has happened. So what I don't mean is find ONE person who thinks Trump is the antichrist. Because most people in Christianity today see Rev 6:2 as the antichrist making a covenant with Israel. And would you look at that? Even in that it would seem I parrot no one in Christianity because they all (or most) see Rev 6:2 as AC, and I don't. There is always the possibly I am wrong and it is the AC. But I am parroting no Christian or political person in seeing Trump as Rev 6:2 and it not be the AC. So find me ONE source that shares that view. There are no right wing extremists who hold to that view.

To help even further, here is how I see it. And I am totally open to ANY source you find that I am parroting. I believe that Trump stands a very strong chance of being Rev 6:2. And if true, it would likely be that he would use the US Constitution as his bow and overcome not just the Biden Admin, but the central banking systems of the world. If true, it appears that this would free up free trade (central banks print money and loan it to nations at a cost--eliminating them would provide more free trade globally). And if that is true, the world will experience a surge economically. The way things look now (inflation, lock downs all over the world, and future concerns of economic growth) no one is seeing any near term economic boom. Quite the contrary. But if Trump is the Rev 6:2 1st seal, then an economic surge would likely follow.

The way I would understand that as a judgement would be that the 1st seal conquers central banking global parasitical rule over our world. They would get the smack down financially. Also those in government tied to globalist agendas would likely all fall. And any politician associated with that racket would also fall. And in that it would be judgement to bad political players. And it would likely mean a last call option for the world to come to know Christ before the tribulation. The best I can make of it is it would be a very small taste of Christ's 1,000 reign of justice to come. So it would help world economics, and punish bad actors as a display of the majestic power of Christ. This has nothing to do with Trump. But would have everything to do with God's plan. "If" it goes down that way, is how I am seeing it. I could be totally wrong or off. But that is what the playing field looks like to me for the past 4 years. In that scenario, that would mean your world would be rocked...but you would also benefit from it (unless you are a globalist elite or tied as a political player...yeah...then it would not go so well, if true).

Look people either think Trump may return and blah blah blah. But those thoughts are about some world revival and the patriots win and such and we all live happily ever after. That is not what I am saying. For example many false prophets on the prosperity gospel side were thinking Trump would have been reelected and prophesied as such. But they see that as a revival or some new great awakening. What my view is is not that. My view is that if Trump does get back into power it would very likely mean Rev 6:2. Which is the 1st seal of the apocalypse. Not a revival. What would come after him would possibly be Ezekiel 38 or some retaliatory efforts from NWO types causing world violence. Once we hit seal number 2, its all downhill from there. But if Trump is Rev 6:2, you may likely have some time to challenge your own political views and prosper in the meantime. In any case, I bet you $1,000 dollars you won't find anyone i am parroting on this view. Hope that makes some sense. Blessings.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

It's a matter of supporting the little guy in world that wants democracy and not controlled by totalitarianisms. Since they are their own country aside from China, it would be good to not let totalitarianisms run amuck unchecked. You live in America. Do you prefer we become communist? Maybe you do :(

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
No, the final months of the entire Biden withdrawal (troops the exception, Trump had already reduced U.S. troop levels from about 13,000 to 2,500).
You just repeated yourself. I want to know WHAT about the withdrawl when you say the "entire" one. I don't know what that means. Whta aspects were chaotic; the airport and leaving the hardware behind?
And, Trump would never have left $80B in military hardware, disabled or not, just not his style.
I could see why someone would think that but I would disagree. I'm curious where you got your 80billion number. Because if it's just a quote from Trump, a large portion of that money (27%) was used for training and support (gas, logistics, food etc...) and is not recoverable
I read a Forbes article that said this:
"It is unconscionable that high-tech military equipment paid for by U.S. taxpayers has fallen into the hands of the Taliban and their terrorist allies," the lawmakers said in the letter. "Securing U.S. assets should have been among the top priorities for the U.S. Department of Defense prior to announcing the withdrawal from Afghanistan."
And while I agree, that really kinda makes this much more than just a Biden problem given Trump (and I think Obama too) DID remember to scale down troups but, apparently, made no effort to remove hardware.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/08/31/no-taliban-did-not-seize-83-billion-us-weapons/
If you can get past the trash talk at the start of the article, it does a nice job of breaking down, more specifically than the report would allow (because that report references everything that went to afganistan over 20 years; and it's not reasonable to assume all that was still viable).

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'll do my best to respond to as much of your manifesto as possible but it might be the longest one I've ever responded to...

The way I see everything lining up, I'd say there is an 80% chance what I am looking at will go down to some effect like that. The 80% has a bit more to do with the things that will rock your world more than some actual prophetic fulfillment. In other words, the USA could turn around and Trump even rising again to power and it not be a Rev 6:2 prophecy fulfillment. What looks least likely to me is that the USA would continue on its current trajectory with the Biden admin. Whether Trump is Rev 6:2 or not is ultimately in the hands of God.
In all of this, you never explain why you see Trump as Rev. 6:2. Why? I think it's because of your political bias.

But in my understanding of political science, your side is toast...lol.
So Christianity is "toast"??? Wow.

So because I say it like that, am I prophesying that your side is toast because it is such a strong way to say it? No. Look I'm the one making the statements. You're the one wanting to find your little gotchya in it. So I am taking the time to clarify. But even so, if we remove Rev 6:2 from the equation, my level of certainty about your world change is 99% confident ratio in my view. So like I am way more confident something will go down to change your world than it not. And its not 40/60, its 1/99. So yeah, if that's prophecy to you...then maybe God is using political science as an end time prophet instrument instead of a person. Because what is lining up these days friend is far far far too ironic for it not to have a punch line. Hope that makes sense.
Not sure what you're trying to say here, but my worldview is a Christian worldview and I assure you that will not change. I don't know what you mean by "rock your world", it's a weird thing to say, but weirdness aside it's ambiguous and vague. I get the feeling that you are frequently intentionally ambiguous and vague because you don't want to be more explicit since it would expose beliefs that would look bad for you.

As far as ill-will on my part? No. Here is my original quote: "From your responses you will biased against Trump and biased toward Biden. I think you will be in for quite a shock not too many days from now." First of all, I ask you to look at this statement without all the emotion attached. Of the 28 words, the phrase, "I think you will be," is 5 words. 17% of my statement to you affirmed it was something I was THINKING what things will be like for your. And 17% affirmed that my words were based on WHAT I "THINK." So when someone says, "I think" to you, do you always see that as prophecy? And then spend the next hour asking for the person to explain how it is not prophecy? You see when you take emotion out of it, its not as how you might claim.
I'm still trying to understand what you mean by saying "...you will biased against Trump..." I don't understand what "you will biased" means. That's not proper grammar.

As for "I think", it's an unnecessary phrase. I train and coach people professionally in communication and public speaking and one thing I bring to their attention is that "I think" is completely unnecessary. It is a filler. It has no meaning. If you are speaking, then everything you say is what you think. There's absolutely no need to state that because it is obvious. But people use it as a filler.

I understood all along you were speaking what you were thinking. But the way you asserted things were as though they were factual and you referenced Bible prophecy to do so. Naturally, I understood you to be providing your own prognostication of my future. And based on your further explanation, I was right; perhaps the only thing you did was backpedal a bit to admit that you could be wrong, but you immediately shifted gears back into saying that your chanc of being wrong is 1 in 99 (which is weird also - why not 1 in 100, i.e. 1%?).

In addition, my comment did not say, "And I hope you suffer greatly." In another comment I quote: "But my hope in words toward you is that I would hope that by the 2022 elections your world is turned upon its head...if not sooner...not many days from now." In both cases this is not wishing ill but pointing to how you would have your world view challenged.
You want my world to be completely turned upside down and you say that's not wishing ill? I don't think anyone will agree with you on that. I don't. You see in my description that I am Christian - you want to turn my Christian worldview on its head? You want me to go opposite the worldview of Christianity? And you see this as positive? I see it even more now as you wishing ill on me.

I have mine challenged all the time. I am not married to it.
Having your view challenged is different from having it turned on its head. That's why in referencing your own worldview you all of a sudden used the term "challenged" instead of "turned on its head". I don't know what your worldview is, but if you're not married to it that's your business, but don't assume I'm the same as you in that way.

And in all honesty, I don't think you are to yours either.
Considering that I'm a Christian and my worldview is Christian, I most certainly consider myself married to it.

But the way you defend the left comes across ideologically.
I defend what is Christian. If it aligns with "the left" or whatever other political ideology then so be it, that's just coincidence and has no bearing on my core Christian values and beliefs.

Is it ill will to hope that America becomes more constitutional again and that greatly challenge your world view of what you see going on in politics?
I definitely consider that to be ill will. America and the Constitution are not idols for me and my purpose in life is to serve God rather than man-made idols.

So if someone tries to change your mind or challenge your views, they wish you harm?
No, but if someone tells me they wish for my world to be "rocked" or "turned on its head" then they clearly do wish me harm.

I do hope your world is rocked politically. I do. I sincerely do.
And now you confirm that you wish me ill and emphatically so.

Now if I said, "And when it does I hope you jump off a building..." ok, well then your concern would be obviously valid. But even when repeated I said, "Other than that, have a blessed day." I know you see that as sarcastic. But my point is that wanting someone's political view to be challenged greatly does not equate to wanting the worst for them. Sure its uncomfortable and not agreeable. Sure it is an antithesis to ones sense of well being in the world. But there is quite a bit of that already going on in the world today with everything that is going on.
And here again you present your earlier ill wishes of wanting my world turned on its head and rocked with challenging my views. Challenging gives me the opportunity to react. My world being turned on its head does not. As a Christian, my world being turned on its head means that Christianity would be false. You are wishing that for me when you wish for my world to be turned on its head. If you wished for my Christianity to be challenged, well that happens all the time, but that is something I can then react to and deal with.

But you are only saying "challenging your worldview" now, and until now you were only wishing me harm by wishing my Christian worldview to be turned on its head. Changing your phrasing now is just your way of trying to backpedal, to walk back your malicious wishes from earlier.

And in addition, if America becoming more constitutional is good or best for the country but saddens, shocks, and offends your political senses and range of sense of wellness in the world, well then yeah I would want you uncomfortable in that. I'm uncomfortable in that...lol.
I know - you want my Christian beliefs to be challenged and in fact "rocked" and "turned on its head" by the idols of America and the Constitution, which you admit here that you think are "best for the country". I think God's Will is best for the country. Sorry I don't love your beloved constitution more than God's Will... well, not sorry actually.

Now that I understand your worldview of America and the Constitution being what's best, I hope God does turn your world on its head.

Life would be a lot cleaner if everything just stayed in its box. We are human...we all lean that way. But my wanting your political world to be in shock is really more about challenging some of the ways you express your political views...and i think it would be healthy for those views to be shocked.
So you think it's healthy for someone's views to be shocked if he has Chrristian views - got it. By now it's clear to me what you think and the status of America and the constitution vs. God and His Word in your worldview.

As for me being owned, I would like for you to easily disprove that. You can, you know? My statement about you being owned is hyperbole for how easily i see you buy into leftist rhetoric. Even though I said you are owned...the fact that you weigh things out in our conversation (even though assigning me the worst of motives in doing so), you have been willing to engage. And that speaks for something. But my point with this hyperbole is like saying this: "You seem too ready to share convictions about politics that don't tend to allow for other considerations." And it might be good to be aware of this. I know I sound like that to you. But tell me, please, I'd love for you to even try. Name me ONE person who thinks Trump is Rev 6:2? Because if you can't, who am I parroting? That in and of itself will be hard enough. But let me make it a little tougher for you...
Sadly, at this point it's even clearer to me that you are owned and by even more sinister entities.

What I don't mean is find any other person who thinks Trump is the antichrist. I had thought that potentially in 2017. He sure looked like it then to me. But since then so much has happened. So what I don't mean is find ONE person who thinks Trump is the antichrist. Because most people in Christianity today see Rev 6:2 as the antichrist making a covenant with Israel. And would you look at that? Even in that it would seem I parrot no one in Christianity because they all (or most) see Rev 6:2 as AC, and I don't. There is always the possibly I am wrong and it is the AC. But I am parroting no Christian or political person in seeing Trump as Rev 6:2 and it not be the AC. So find me ONE source that shares that view. There are no right wing extremists who hold to that view.
You are very fixated on Trump and America and you are trying to adapt the Bible to be about Trump and America.

To help even further, here is how I see it. And I am totally open to ANY source you find that I am parroting. I believe that Trump stands a very strong chance of being Rev 6:2. And if true, it would likely be that he would use the US Constitution as his bow and overcome not just the Biden Admin, but the central banking systems of the world. If true, it appears that this would free up free trade (central banks print money and loan it to nations at a cost--eliminating them would provide more free trade globally). And if that is true, the world will experience a surge economically. The way things look now (inflation, lock downs all over the world, and future concerns of economic growth) no one is seeing any near term economic boom. Quite the contrary. But if Trump is the Rev 6:2 1st seal, then an economic surge would likely follow.
This sounds like a Q-anon interpretation of the Bible.

The way I would understand that as a judgement would be that the 1st seal conquers central banking global parasitical rule over our world. They would get the smack down financially. Also those in government tied to globalist agendas would likely all fall. And any politician associated with that racket would also fall. And in that it would be judgement to bad political players. And it would likely mean a last call option for the world to come to know Christ before the tribulation. The best I can make of it is it would be a very small taste of Christ's 1,000 reign of justice to come. So it would help world economics, and punish bad actors as a display of the majestic power of Christ. This has nothing to do with Trump. But would have everything to do with God's plan. "If" it goes down that way, is how I am seeing it. I could be totally wrong or off. But that is what the playing field looks like to me for the past 4 years. In that scenario, that would mean your world would be rocked...but you would also benefit from it (unless you are a globalist elite or tied as a political player...yeah...then it would not go so well, if true).

Look people either think Trump may return and blah blah blah. But those thoughts are about some world revival and the patriots win and such and we all live happily ever after. That is not what I am saying. For example many false prophets on the prosperity gospel side were thinking Trump would have been reelected and prophesied as such. But they see that as a revival or some new great awakening. What my view is is not that. My view is that if Trump does get back into power it would very likely mean Rev 6:2. Which is the 1st seal of the apocalypse. Not a revival. What would come after him would possibly be Ezekiel 38 or some retaliatory efforts from NWO types causing world violence. Once we hit seal number 2, its all downhill from there. But if Trump is Rev 6:2, you may likely have some time to challenge your own political views and prosper in the meantime. In any case, I bet you $1,000 dollars you won't find anyone i am parroting on this view. Hope that makes some sense. Blessings.
Lots of conspiracy theory in there and it's common these days for folks on the right wing to try to shoehorn Biblical prophecy into their American political ideologies. I have to say that it is indeed strange, the fixation on Trump and how so many try to intertwine Trump with Biblical prophecy. But I guess it shouldn't be that surprising considering how the right wing has intertwined Trump with every aspect of their lives by this point.

I hope you find some peace, and even more so some clarity. I'll pray for you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
You just repeated yourself. I want to know WHAT about the withdrawl when you say the "entire" one. I don't know what that means. Whta aspects were chaotic; the airport and leaving the hardware behind?
I don't know what you mean... repeated myself, but yes I was talking about the airport and leaving the hardware behind, and also not holding on to a strategically located base near the Pakistan border that I heard a lot of 'taking heads' discussing on the news, which Trump supposedly intended to do. I said the entire withdrawal because I didn't want you to think I was only talking about the airport debacle.

And while I agree, that really kinda makes this much more than just a Biden problem given Trump (and I think Obama too) DID remember to scale down troups but, apparently, made no effort to remove hardware.
Well, you wouldn't want to leave a scaled down force with no hardware, but Biden had seven months to remove some of it. I'd think that phase of withdrawal would include both remaining troops and hardware at the same time.

I'm not registered, so I couldn't read the article you linked.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I don't know what you mean... repeated myself, but yes I was talking about the airport and leaving the hardware behind, and also not holding on to a strategically located base near the Pakistan border that I heard a lot of 'taking heads' discussing on the news, which Trump supposedly intended to do. I said the entire withdrawal because I didn't want you to think I was only talking about the airport debacle.

Well, you wouldn't want to leave a scaled down force with no hardware, but Biden had seven months to remove some of it. I'd think that phase of withdrawal would include both remaining troops and hardware at the same time.
Oh I'm sure some would be left behind for sure. And those soldiers stayed to the end.
And that's why they had to leave equipment disabled, as was shared.

All other equipment had been given to the afgan police and security forces.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Oh I'm sure some would be left behind for sure. And those soldiers stayed to the end.
And that's why they had to leave equipment disabled, as was shared.

All other equipment had been given to the afgan police and security forces.
I sure hope you're right. But, $80B worth, I just can't help but think he was asleep at the wheel.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
So... if an action or law causes the US to lose standing in the international community -- say, for example, in the UN -- that action or law should immediately be rectified, is that it?

Upvote 0