Farmington
✟23,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. - Psalm 9:17

The Almighty God, who is self existent and eternal, Yahweh, the Great I AM THAT I AM, AHAYAH Asher AHAYAH, is Holy, and because of His holiness He cannot allow a nation that has so great a light to continue unchecked if her sins are piled up, reaching unto heaven. Judgment must fall, and judgment will fall, because the righteous justice of God demands it be so. Thus it was with Israel, whom it may seem was judged more often than heathen nations that prospered in their wickedness for a time, but that's because Israel had the Light of Law and the Prophets, culminating in the incarnation of Jesus Christ, the Word of God Himself. So too does the United States have great light, by having more Gospel light and freedom than any other nation.

It's bad enough any nation would legalize Sodomy, but even worse when Churches sporting the name of Christ, embrace it and endorse it with propaganda like "We are an open and affirming church," complete with rainbow flags, and photos of same sex couples, and smiling children dressed in rainbow clothing.
Matthew 18:5-7, "And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!"
And does it not say in Revelation 18:21 of the wicked last days Babylon, "And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all."
I'm not gonna debate whether this Babylon is Rome, the Vatican, America, NYC, Europe, the World Economic Forum, or Iraq. The truth is if ANY of these entities fulfill the prophetic description of this MYSTERY BABYLON, they are a part of it, and thus shall be destroyed. It's no wonder a millstone being cast into the sea is used by Jesus both in reference to offending little children, and to Babylon.
USA has murdered close to 64 million babies by abortion in 51 years. USA has legalized Sodomy since 2015, and codified it as Federal law in 2022. Now let's look at what the LORD says about a nation that commits such atrocities:

Ezekiel 14:13-20
Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:
Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord God.
If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts:
Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord God, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters; they only shall be delivered, but the land shall be desolate.

Or if I bring a sword upon that land, and say, Sword, go through the land; so that I cut off man and beast from it:
Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord God, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters, but they only shall be delivered themselves.
Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out my fury upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast:
Though Noah, Daniel, and Job were in it, as I live, saith the Lord God, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness."

Here God is telling the people even if some of the most righteous men were in the land, giving the examples of Noah, Daniel, and Job, that only they would be delivered, but the rest would fall under judgment. This is akin to when Israel was in Egypt and the p[lagues were falling: a time came when the plagues fell only upon the Egyptians, but did not touch the Israelites.
Now look at Ezekiel 20:30-31, "Wherefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord God; Are ye polluted after the manner of your fathers? and commit ye whoredom after their abominations? For when ye offer your gifts, when ye make your sons to pass through the fire, ye pollute yourselves with all your idols, even unto this day: and shall I be enquired of by you, O house of Israel? As I live, saith the Lord God, I will not be enquired of by you."
Here it's specifically talking about the sacrifice of children. making them pass through the fire is the term used for a baby sacrifice to Molech, where the baby was burned in a fire at the idol of this false god. Strangely, the old practice of saline abortion burned the baby alive in the womb.

Jeremiah 7:4-9, "Take ye heed every one of his neighbour, and trust ye not in any brother: for every brother will utterly supplant, and every neighbour will walk with slanders.

And they will deceive every one his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity.
Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me, saith the Lord.
Therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts, Behold, I will melt them, and try them; for how shall I do for the daughter of my people?
Their tongue is as an arrow shot out; it speaketh deceit: one speaketh peaceably to his neighbour with his mouth, but in heart he layeth his wait.
Shall I not visit them for these things? saith the Lord: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?"

Oh, absolutely the vengeance of the LORD will be manifest! It's not just the abominations of Sodomy and baby sacrifice by abortion, it's a combination of many evils: Jeremiah speaks of lying, and today most people think nothing of lying, even in some churches! Violence as in the days of Noah. People are obsessed with Gladiator type fighting, and many movies depict multiple killings in graphic gory detail. Witchcraft and sorcery is committed; that is both the occult and drugs. The complete breakdown of morality is so bad it is considered normal. people are desensitized to it. It is portrayed as normal in advertising and in all media and music.
Adultery is not normal! Having sex with a girl you're not married to is not normal! The glorification of alcohol as a good time is not normal! Drunkenness is not normal! It is SIN: It is ALL sin! None of this was ever meant for us to partake in, as we were made in the image of God, and God is holy and pure! It's a wonder God has not unleashed His full fury of mighty wrath on America already! What patience and longsuffering the LORD has! At any moment He could completely remove any barrier or hedge of protection and any number of calamities fall upon the nation: a plague far worse than Covid, a financial crash far worse than the Great Depression, a war far worse than World War 2. Destruction far worse than 9/11. Nuclear destruction could befall our cities and military bases in a moment, and in one hour she shall be burning in furious poisonous radioactive fire.

Look what Jeremiah 7:16 - 20 says, "Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.
Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?
The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.
Do they provoke me to anger? saith the Lord: do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces?
Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, mine anger and my fury shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched."
First, the LORD commands Jeremiah not even to pray for this people! Then He points out what they are doing, which is occultic worship and paganism. Then He says it's all gonna burn!

Now before anyone says "wait, that's all Old Testament, and Gods dealing with Israel. It has nothing to do with us," look at 2 Peter 2:6, "And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;" - Sodom was destroyed at least 61 years before Jacob was born, and Jacob is Israel. From Jacob came the 12 tribes. Sodom is used as an example also in Jude 7. Deuteronomy 29:23 uses the overthrow of Sodom as an example for Israel, Isaiah 13:19, Babylon shall be as when God overthrew Sodom, Jeremiah 49:18, Edom shall be "As in the overthrow of Sodom and Gomorrah and the neighbour cities thereof.." Jeremiah 50:40 again Babylons judgment compared to Sodom, Zephaniah 3:9, Moab shall be like Sodom.
Look at Isaiah 3:9, "The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves." Oh, how this is happening everywhere today in America, and America is promoting this wickedness around the world.
And the churches in the name of Christ, with things like this on their websites: "believes that God encourages us to question, think, learn, and evolve in the spirit of the loving God, rather than accepting the Bible as literal history. "
"welcomes young and old, gay and straight, cisgender and transgender, singles and families, spirited children and questioning adults." and "Embracing All Faiths"
Now back to Peter. Before he mentions Sodom as an example, he talks of the flood upon the old world as a judgment upon the evil and wickedness of that age. 1 Corinthians 10:6 & 11, especially verse 11 says the things of the Old Testament are for our examples, and this is written to a Gentile Church. As for Peter, his second letter doesn't specify exactly his audience, but does say "to them that have obtained like precious faith with us" in the first verse. 1 Peter however was written " to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia," (1 Pet. 1:1)
We can be assured these examples apply to us, if we do the same things that were done in the wicked cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, and in the pre-flood world. And, we ARE! Collectively as a nation we are fallen, as the angel proclaimed, "cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird." (Revelation 18:2) But look at the next 2 verses closely, "For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."
God's people are there, but are called out from the world system, the evils and iniquities that abound in the land, to "come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you." (2 Corinthians 6:17) Dare to surrender completely to God and be as a Noah, Daniel, and Job! He calls you to come, take up your cross and follow Him!

As for the false prophets of peace and prosperity, listen to the word of Jeremiah here: "Then said the Lord unto me, Pray not for this people for their good.
When they fast, I will not hear their cry; and when they offer burnt offering and an oblation, I will not accept them: but I will consume them by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence.
Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, the prophets say unto them, Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.
Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart." (Jer 14:11-14)
And look at Jeremiah 15:1, "Then said the Lord unto me, Though Moses and Samuel stood before me, yet my mind could not be toward this people: cast them out of my sight, and let them go forth."
How dreadful if this is pronounced upon your nation, yet it is pronounced upon America, and the wakeup calls have gone unheeded.
Take a look finally at Micah 3:1-8 and just let the Word of God speak here. remember these things are written for our examples. Yes, they happened to Israel, and Jerusalem, and to ancient Babylon, Edom, and Moab. Egypt, Nineveh, and Assyria were also judged mightily. But we must look to Israel as an example of a nation that has Gods Word and provclaims it to the world, which is what America has and does. Except now they are exporting a false gospel along with the true Gospel, and the export of Sodomy and baby killing will surely bring the terrible wrath of the fury of God down upon this sinful land!
Michah 3: "And I said, Hear, I pray you, O heads of Jacob, and ye princes of the house of Israel; Is it not for you to know judgment?
Who hate the good, and love the evil; who pluck off their skin from off them, and their flesh from off their bones;
Who also eat the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them; and they break their bones, and chop them in pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the caldron.

Then shall they cry unto the Lord, but he will not hear them: he will even hide his face from them at that time, as they have behaved themselves ill in their doings.
Thus saith the Lord concerning the prophets that make my people err, that bite with their teeth, and cry, Peace; and he that putteth not into their mouths, they even prepare war against him.
Therefore night shall be unto you, that ye shall not have a vision; and it shall be dark unto you, that ye shall not divine; and the sun shall go down over the prophets, and the day shall be dark over them.
Then shall the seers be ashamed, and the diviners confounded: yea, they shall all cover their lips; for there is no answer of God.

But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the Lord, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin."
Amen

Last edited:

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From the header of the Chapter "Nations and Judgement" from my book "Why America is being Judged."
"As nations cannot be rewarded or punished in the next world, they must be in this.​
By an inevitable chain of causes & effects providence punishes national sins, by national calamities."​
George Mason

Upvote 0