✟16,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi RAM,

I see you are pursuing that thought, and that is OK as that is what has come to mind. So I will start a thread soon regarding my thoughts on God`s calculations from the Millennium, back. Hope you can join us there.

regards, Marilyn.
I am really looking forward to your thread! :)

Upvote 0

A71

Mar 8, 2017
Europe
✟30,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We have some differences of perception as to the research of the biblical timeline, but I believe we are predominately in agreement. However I would posit one thing for consideration. That on God's Calendar a milleniam is 1008 years, not 1000.
A Millenium is a Millenium. A thousand years is a thousand years.
Guinness thinks 144 X 7 is significant in some way.
I doubt it, as you haven't shown any evidence of this even being a time cycle.
The standard Biblical Cycles are the Jubilees, (every 49 years), and generations, (70 & 80 years).

Anything else requires categorical validation

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,387.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am really looking forward to your thread! :)

Thanks RAM,

I`m preparing the diagrams now. I will do a step at a time to show from scripture and the Jewish calendar what I am looking at. It will be great to get feed back and also other insight from those who do love God`s word and appreciate that He has written these things for our understanding and to know Him and His purposes.

Blessings, bro, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

R.A.M.

Feb 3, 2018
Sedona
✟16,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The standard Biblical Cycles are the Jubilees, (every 49 years), and generations, (70 & 80 years).

I thought as you do.
I truly understand your precepts.

However, God has a different accounting system. Have you read the Book of Enoch by chance?

Or the writtings of Henry Guinness? Not just perused, but truly studied...

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,387.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok Marilyn, but if you want to step outside the standard Millenium, which is 1000 years, please explain why.

Psalm 90:4
For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Mmm not really understanding what you are saying there bro. I didn`t think I was stepping outside the millennium.

regards, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

A71

Mar 8, 2017
Europe
✟30,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi RAM,
I see you are pursuing that thought, and that is OK as that is what has come to mind. So I will start a thread soon regarding my thoughts on God`s calculations from the Millennium, back. Hope you can join us there.
regards, Marilyn.

I am simply trying to ascertain if your a Millennial, or Millennial+8

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟797,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Time is relative my friend.
So when God Told Noah "in 7 days I will make it rain 40 days and 40 nights" was Noah supposed to apply R.A.M's "Time is relative friend" approach, or was he supposed to expect God meant Literal fixed time?

Why do you presume His words to be either false or already conaumated?

Why do you presume His words to mean the exact opposite of what they say??
Near means Far??

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Henry Grattan Guinness.

1 millenium is 7 × 12 ×12
One sebatical cycle × 12 = 84.
84 × 12 = 1008

1000 plus 8, 8 beong Gods number for a new begining.
Guiness dod the most well researched writting on the subject.
Sorry, I don't buy it.
As we are told in Daniel 12:4, the Prophetic Word is sealed until the time of the end and as Mr HGG is long dead; [1835-1910] he could not possibly have had the truth in this matter.
Revelation 20 is perfectly clear; the Millennium is one thousand years. No more, no less.

It is noted that you avoid commenting on my post #8.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

R.A.M.

Feb 3, 2018
Sedona
✟16,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, I don't buy it.
As we are told in Daniel 12:4, the Prophetic Word is sealed until the time of the end and as Mr HGG is long dead; [1835-1910] he could not possibly have had the truth in this matter.
Revelation 20 is perfectly clear; the Millennium is one thousand years. No more, no less.

It is noted that you provided no proof of your work. Or annotation of who's research you used.

Upvote 0

R.A.M.

Feb 3, 2018
Sedona
✟16,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So when God Told Noah "in 7 days I will make it rain 40 days and 40 nights" was Noah supposed to apply R.A.M's "Time is relative friend" approach, or was he supposed to expect God meant Literal fixed time?

Near means Far??
God gave Noah and His family 7 days in order to mourn the death of Methuselah.

And time is relative, didn't you ever read Einsteins treatise on the matter? It has since been proven, except for the speed of light being a constant, the one thing he hadnt counted on was it slowing down.

Relativistic Time – Exactly What Is Time?

God exists outside of time, it is merely an illusion He created to give us a subjective opportunity to decide for ourselves who we are, and through those series of choices; where we will spend eternity.

Upvote 0

R.A.M.

Feb 3, 2018
Sedona
✟16,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, I don't buy it.

So Henry Grattan Guiness, whos work you have at best gleaned, could NOT have possibly been right because he was 100 years Ahead of His time??

Well we better through the whole bible out then too.

Upvote 0

R.A.M.

Feb 3, 2018
Sedona
✟16,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Near means Far??

Look i read both Hebrew and Greek, i still have no idea what your hang up is. It seems like you dont believe thst the events of Revelation are going to happen, because in your view point they must have already come to pass?? Is that what your driving at?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

R.A.M.

Feb 3, 2018
Sedona
✟16,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You know Daniel had the same issue, no darn categorical validation.

Yet, he was still correct. Hmm.. puzzler that way God and His plan doesnt fit into a nice little box like we demand it should.

Maybe, just maybe, the problem is that we keep forgetting to read the instructions that came with the package that God gave us.

Oh oh oh, here it is, right near the begining.

"And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years"

Signs that mark sacred times... huh maybe those help explain whats going on? And with all those new fangled tools nasa has, we can even know when the signs will be there!

Reactions: A71
Upvote 0

R.A.M.

Feb 3, 2018
Sedona
✟16,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heres an interestimg coincidence for consideration.

1008×4= 4032
4004 B.C. DATE OF CREATION....
4032-4004= 28A.D. THE CRUCIFIXION OF CHRIST
10) PhD Dates Crucifixion to AD 28 - 2028 End (Of The World)

The exact year the 4th milleniam ended, was the year Christ was Crucified, and fulfilled the first 4 Feasts.

1008x6= 6048
4004 B.C. DATE OF CREATION
6048-4004= 2044
2044 A.D. END OF 6TH MILLENIAM, ON THE 6TH FEAST DAY, OCT 1ST.
Jewish Calendar 2044 | Hebcal Jewish Calendar
http://www.cuandopasa.com/index.php?v=v100062b
just a marine: Regulus (the star)

The end of the 6th millenium, to the year, and Christ returns to fulfill the 6th feast.

The approaching end of the age viewed in the light of history, prophecy and science

Why would God calculate a milleniam at 1008 years instead of 1000 exactly? Probably to keep us on our toes. But there are clues to the answer.
Jubilees are 49+1
7×7+(1)
One Shmitah, ×7+(1)
7 Shmitahs, then a year of Jubilee.
Jonathan Cahn has done some very good work on the Shmitah cycle and its proven prophetic implications.

Henry Grattan Guiness did some fantastic work trying to understamd amd disseminate the heart of prophecy which is in truth, contained on and within every page of The Word.
His research led him to understand that the planet Uranus was very unique, and was placed just as it was, to keep a sort of timepiece in the heavens.
84 years to rotate around the sun, and so much more.

These are more than coincidences, and bear the weight of investigation. Investigation preceeded by prayer, and done in communion with The Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

R.A.M.

Feb 3, 2018
Sedona
✟16,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Daniel eventually understood what he was explaining, as he was told to keep it sealed by God. That is a categorical validation.

Daniel ALWAYS understood what he wrote down, we were the ones who had to catch up. And keeping it sealed By God means that God wouldnt allow it to be understood by mankind until He decided it was time for us to know.

Upvote 0

R.A.M.

Feb 3, 2018
Sedona
✟16,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Daniel eventually understood what he was explaining, as he was told to keep it sealed by God. That is a categorical validation.
But no one else knew what he was talking about for generations and generations after His death. He had no Validation that entire time, except that He wrote what God told him. Hundreds of years later he would get vindication, and humanity would be able to understand what He had all along.

But what He wrote did not fit into anyones box of understanding when he was alive. They could not understand it nor interpret it. It was a seemingly unprecedented, unknkown measurement of time. Yet they still respected that it was important enough not to forget.

Upvote 0