Is the year of the rapture hidden in the story of Enoch?

Deep Truth

Nov 25, 2019
United States
✟73,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The numbers 830 and 800 in the genealogy of Enoch who was taken by God and did not see death, are possible clues that reveal the year when the saints could be raptured shortly before the tribulation begins, Gen 5:15-24.

The reason I say this is because 830 and 800 are mysteriously related to Aaron's age of 83 (830) and Moses at 80 (800) when they first spoke to Pharaoh in Egypt, who are types for the two witness that will confront the Antichrist in the first year of the tribulation, at 83 years from Israel's birth in 1948 in 2031, Ex 7:1-7.

en1.png

Two related scriptures when placed together reveal a hidden prophecy
Its important to understand that a similar word, phrase or number which is mentioned in two different scriptures, is often used to connect specific details from one scripture to another in order to reveal a hidden meaning or prophecy.

Therefore 830 in the genealogy of Enoch who was taken by God and did not see death, that's numerically similar to Aaron's age of 83 when he and Moses first spoke to Pharaoh, may be revealing the saints could be raptured shortly before two witnesses declare God's Word to the Antichrist in the first year of the tribulation in 2031.

en14.png

The excellent wife is praised in the Gates
Another verse that reveals the possible year of 2031 for the rapture of the saints is the excellent wife who is praised for the fruit of her hands in Proverbs 31:31.

Prov 31:31 Give her of the fruit of her hands, and let her works praise her in the gates (of heaven).

I believe the fruitful wife in Proverbs 31:31, is a veiled chapter and verse numerical clue for the faithful saints who will be rewarded for the spiritual fruit of their hands, when they are raptured to the gates of heaven in 2031, Psalms 87:1-3.

The 2,000th year of the gospel age
begins after the feast of First-fruits in 2031
In the scriptures the recurring theme of a 2,000 year gospel age that began from Jesus resurrection on the feast of First-fruits that will be followed by the tribulation, is repeated in a variety of scriptures in a number of different ways.

And starting from Jesus resurrection in 32 A.D., the two thousandth year of the gospel age will begin on the feast of First-fruits in 2031, and will end on First-fruits in 2032.

Therefore the rapture of the saints could take place at any time after the 2,000th year of the gospel age begins on the feast of First-fruits in 2031, that will be followed by the tribulation.

en15.png

10 nations make a covenant to destroy Israel in Psalms 83
Another important unrecognized prophecy for the approximate time of the tribulation is hidden in Psalms 83 when 10 nations make a covenant to destroy Israel, which is a veiled hint for 83 years from 1948 when the Antichrist will confirm a 7 year covenant as the tribulation begins in 2031.

While Psalms 90 that says sinful mankind is swept away as with a flood (of God's wrath), is a description for God's end-time wrath for unbelieving mankind that will be completed in the 90th year from 1948 when the tribulation ends in 2038.

Psalms 90, All our days pass away under your wrath
Psalms 90:4-9 For a thousand years in your sight are but as yesterday when it is past, or as a watch in the night (in the darkness of the tribulation). (5) You sweep them (wicked mankind) away as with a flood (of God's wrath); they are like a dream, like grass that is renewed in the morning: (6) in the morning it flourishes and is renewed; in the evening it fades and withers. (7) For we are brought to an end by your anger; by your wrath we are dismayed. (8) You have set our iniquities before you, our secret sins in the light of your presence. (9) For all our days pass away under your wrath; we bring our years to an end like a sigh.

The feast of Trumpets begins in the 7th month 1st day
Its also important to understand the 10 day feast of Trumpets that begins in the 7th month 1st day for Israel, is prophetic for the tribulation that will begin in the 7th millennium 1st day from Adam, Num 29:1-6.

At this point I would like to examine several scriptures with the chapter and verse numbers of 7:1, that I believe are symbolic for when the saints could be raptured shortly before the tribulation begins in the 7th millennium 1st day from Adam.

The king's share is harvested as the latter growth was beginning to sprout
The king's share that was harvested in Amos 7:1, is a hidden numeric clue for the 7th millennium 1st day from Adam when the first-fruit saints (the king's share) will be raptured, just as the latter growth of tribulation saints are beginning to sprout when the locusts are being formed, that represents Satan's demonic torment for the wicked in the tribulation, Rev 7:13-15, 9:1-11, 14:14-16.

Amos 7:1 (the 7th millennium 1st day, the tribulation begins) This is what the Lord GOD showed me: behold, he was forming locusts (demonic torment for unbelievers in the tribulation, Rev 14:14-16) when the latter growth (of tribulation saints, Rev 7:13-14) was just beginning to sprout, and behold, it was the latter growth after the king's share was harvested (the pre-tribulation rapture of the first-fruit saints, Rev 3:10, James 1:18).

Noah enters the ark 7 days before the flood
In Genesis 7:1 and 4, Noah who was righteous and entered the ark with his family 7 days before the flood of God's judgment destroyed wicked mankind, is an excellent picture for the rapture of the saints just before the 7 year tribulation begins in the 7th millennium 1st day from Adam.

en6.png

Gen 7:1 (the 7th millennium 1st day) Then the LORD said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and all your household (the pre-trib rapture of the saints), for I have seen that you are righteous before me in this generation.

Gen 7:4 For in seven days (after 7 years of tribulation) I will send rain on the earth forty days and forty nights, and every living thing that I have made I will blot out from the face of the ground."

Gen 7:10 And after seven days (7 years of tribulation) the waters of the flood (of God's wrath) came upon the earth (and destroyed wicked mankind).

en4.png

The flood of God's judgment that came after 7 days in Genesis 7:10, represents the 7th month 10th day of Yom Kippur that's symbolic for the end of the tribulation (Lev 23:27), when unbelieving mankind will be destroyed by the flood of God's wrath that's spoken of in Psalms 90:4-9.

The righteous are taken away to be spared from evil
In Isaiah 57:1, The righteous who are taken away to be spared from evil, represents the raptured saints who will be protected from the tribulation that is coming on the whole world, Rev 3:10.

en9.png

Isa 57:1 (the 7th millennium 1st day) The righteous man perishes, and no one lays it to heart; devout men are taken away (raptured), while no one (who is an unbeliever) understands. For the righteous man is taken away to be spared from evil (before the tribulation begins).

The day of death is better than the day of birth
Ecclesiastes 7:1 is another possible verse that could represent the time of the rapture, when the saints who are righteous and have a good name written in heaven (Luke 10:20), will leave their sinful dead bodies behind when they are raptured in their new immortal bodies, see 1 Cor 15:51-54.

Ecc 7:1 (7th millennium 1st day) A good name (of a saint who is written in heaven, Luke 10:20) is better than precious perfume, and the day of death (for the body of sin when the saints are raptured in victory, is better) than the day of birth (into a world of sin and suffering).

Luke 10:20 Nevertheless, do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven."

The King, Haman and Queen Esther enter the feast
Esther 7:1 also represents the beginning of the tribulation in the 7th millennium 1st day, while Esther 7:10 represents the end of the tribulation on the 7th month 10th day of Yom Kippur, when the Antichrist is defeated by Jesus and thrown into hell, represented by Haman who plotted to kill all the Jews that instead was hung by the king.

Est 7:1 (the 7th millennium 1st day) So the king (symbolic for God) and Haman (symbolic for the Antichrist) went in to feast (of Trumpets at the beginning of the tribulation) with Queen Esther (a remnant of faithful Israel).

Est 7:10 (the 7th month 10th day, the end of the tribulation) And the king (God) said, "Hang him on that." So they hanged Haman (a type for the Antichrist) on the gallows that he had prepared for Mordecai (a type for Jesus). Then the wrath of the king abated (God's wrath is completed after 7 years of tribulation judgment).

en10.png

Is it possible that chapter and verse numbers
can be symbolic for a specific period of years?
It appears the above scriptures with the chapter and verse numbers of 7:1, are prophetic for the rapture of the saints when the tribulation begins in the 7th millennium 1st day from Adam, that's also represented by the prophetic Feast of Trumpets which begins in the 7th month 1st day for Israel.

Are you still skeptical?
If you are still skeptical that chapter and verse numbers at times can be prophetic for a specific period of years, then consider the time of Jesus crucifixion in 32 A.D. that's revealed in Exodus 32:32, when Moses asked God to forgive Israel's sin, but if not then blot me out of your book.

Ex 32:31-32 So Moses returned to the LORD and said, "Alas, this people has sinned a great sin. They have made for themselves gods of gold. (32) But now, if you will forgive their sin--but if not, please blot me out of your book that you have written."

Moses in Exodus 32:32 is a type for Jesus when he asked his heavenly Father in the garden of Gethsemane if it was possible that the cup of God's wrath for the sins of mankind could pass by him. Then Jesus said to his Father, not as I will, but as you will, Mat 26:39. After this Jesus was crucified and temporarily blotted out of the Book of Life when he became sin for us as he received God's wrath on the cross in 32 A.D, 2 Cor 5:21, Psalms 88:6-10.

Mat 27:46b "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"​

en11.png

Moses who asked God to blot him out of the book for the sins of Israel in Exodus 32:32, is a hidden chapter and verse numerical prophecy for 32 A.D, when Jesus was blotted out of the book of life on the cross for the sins of Israel and all mankind, Psalms 51:1, 9.

Jeremiah was a prisoner when he paid
17 shekels of silver to redeem his cousin's land
A second example for the crucifixion of Jesus in 32 A.D. is hidden in the story of Jeremiah's imprisonment in Jer 32:2-3, 6-15.

When Jeremiah was imprisoned by Zedekiah, his cousin Hanamel asked him to redeem his land for the price of 17 shekels of silver. So Jeremiah weighed out 17 shekels of silver and redeemed his cousin's land.

en3.png

Jeremiah who was a prisoner in this 32nd chapter could be prophetic for 32 A.D., when Jesus became a prisoner on the cross to redeem sinful Israel (represented by Jeremiah's cousin) and unrighteous mankind, so they can be restored to the promised land of God's kingdom in righteousness.

And Jesus proved the price of Israel's redemption was paid in full when he rose from the grave on the 17th of Nisan, that's represented by Jeremiah's 17 shekels of silver that redeemed his cousin's land.

When you spiritually understand the scriptures in Exodus 32:32 and Jeremiah chapter 32 are prophetic for the crucifixion of Jesus in in 32 A.D., then its easier to recognize the 10 nation covenant to destroy Israel in Psalms 83, and Aaron's age of 83 when he and Moses began to confront Pharaoh in Egypt, could be veiled numerical clues for 83 years from 1948 when the tribulation will begin in 2031.

However what does Moses age of 80 represent in this story that's prophetic for the two witnesses in the tribulation?
  • The number 8 is symbolic for eternity.
  • 8 also represents new beginnings and a new covenant.
  • Jesus name in Greek has a gematria of 888, and he is the only doorway to a new life of righteousness and peace with God by faith in Christ's shed blood for our sins.
  • Jesus rose from the grave the day after the 7th day Sabbath on the symbolic 8th day, when he revealed himself and the New Covenant of salvation to his disciples when they were born-again into eternal life.
  • Then 8 days later Jesus revealed himself to doubting Thomas, who saw his risen Messiah and was born-again by faith in a new and better covenant, John 20:24-29
  • Male babies are circumcised on the 8th day, that represents the circumcision of the heart by the Spirit for those who are born-again because they believe Jesus rose from the tomb on the 8th day, Rom 2:25-29.
  • Noah's family of 8 trusted in the Lord and they entered the ark as a minority, and after the flood they exited the ark into a new life as a majority.
The number 8 that's hidden in the age of 80 for Moses when he spoke in authority like God to Pharaoh (Ex 7:1), and the number 800 in the story of Enoch's genealogy, represent the new covenant of salvation and eternal life through faith in Jesus that will be declared to Israel by the two witnesses as the tribulation begins in 2031.

The Lord declares the new covenant to Israel in 2031
In Jeremiah 31:31 to 33, the Lord says the days are coming when he will make a new covenant with Israel when he will write his law on their hearts.

Once again the chapter and verse numbers in Jeremiah 31:31 are pointing to the beginning of the tribulation in 2031, when the two witnesses will begin to declare the new covenant to Israel so God's law may be written on their hearts by faith in Christ.

Jer 31:31-33 "Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, (32) not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the LORD. (33) For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

The city of Jerusalem will be rebuilt
Then 7 verses later in Jer 31:38 the Lord says the city of Jerusalem will be rebuilt, which is a prophecy for the end of the tribulation in 2038, when Jesus will restore Jerusalem in righteousness after it has been trampled on by the nations for 42 months, Rev 11:2. And it shall not be plucked up or overthrown anymore forever, Jer 31:40.

Jer 31:38-40 "Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when the city (of Jerusalem) shall be rebuilt for the LORD from the Tower of Hananel to the Corner Gate. (39) And the measuring line shall go out farther, straight to the hill Gareb, and shall then turn to Goah. (40) The whole valley of the dead bodies and the ashes, and all the fields as far as the brook Kidron, to the corner of the Horse Gate toward the east, shall be sacred to the LORD. It shall not be plucked up or overthrown anymore forever.

- Continued Below -
and also in Part 2

Last edited:

Deep Truth

Nov 25, 2019
United States
✟73,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe the scriptures in the following chapter, verse and book numbers are revealing the tribulation years from 2031 to 2038.
  • 1 Kings 18:31-38
  • Psalms chapters 83 to 90
  • Ezekiel 20:31 to 20:38
  • Isaiah chapters 31 to 38
  • Jeremiah 31:31-38
  • Jeremiah 32:31-38
  • The 31st book of Obadiah to the 38th book of Zechariah
  • Job chapters 31 to 38, and the end of the last 42 months of tribulation is revealed in Job 42, when Israel will see Jesus with their eyes when returns to save them, Job 42:5-6.
  • In 2 Chronicles 30:1 to 30:8, Israel observed their second Passover, which is prophetic for Israel's second Passover opportunity to be saved by faith in Jesus at the end of the tribulation.
  • Joel 2:31-32 and Luke 2:38
  • And possibly Ezekiel chapters 31 to 38
Enoch the 7th from Adam pleased God and walked with him for 300 years
Enoch the 7th from Adam who pleased God as he walked with the Lord for 300 years before he was taken and did not see death (Genesis 5:2, Jude 1:14, Hebrews 11:5), represents the faithful saints who please God that will be raptured to heaven just before the tribulation begins in the 7th millennium 1st day from Adam.

But what does Enoch's walk with God for 300 years represent?

Gideon's 300 faithful soldiers
In the story of Gideon the number 300 is mentioned again when 300 faithful men were chosen out of 32,000 who followed Gideon into battle, and they defeated Israel's enemies by faith in God when they broke their vessels and raised their torches in the air shouting a sword for the Lord and a sword for Gideon, Judges 7:15-22.

It appears that Gideon's 300 faithful soldiers who let their light shine to defeat their enemies, and Enoch the 7th from Adam who pleased God as he walked with the Lord for 300 years when he was taken to heaven, reveals the saints who walk with Jesus and please him as faithful soldiers by letting their light shine before others as they declare the new covenant of Christ's salvation, will be raptured to heaven just before the tribulation begins in the 7th millennium 1st day from Adam, that is also the third millennium or 3rd symbolic day from the cross, when a remnant of faithful Israel will be raised up in righteousness and will live before Jesus during his millennial reign in Jerusalem, see Hosea 6:1-2.

Hosea 6:1-2 "Come, let us return to the LORD; for he has torn us (on the cross for our sins), that he may heal us (by faith in Jesus resurrection); he has struck us down, and he will bind us up. (2) After two days (in the second millennium) he will revive us (when Israel becomes a nation in 1948); on the third day (in the tribulation during the third millennium) he will raise us up (by faith in Christ), that we may live before him (in righteousness).

en21.png

No one knows the day or hour when the feast of Trumpets will begin
The 10 day Feast of Trumpets that's prophetic for the 7 years of the tribulation, begins for Israel when two witnesses observed the first sign of the new moon just before sunset, that would officially be declared by the blowing of trumpets, Lev 23:24.

Now although no one in Israel knew the exact day or hour when the feast of Trumpets would begin at the first sighting of the new moon, they knew when the feast was near by observing the 30 day cycle of the moon.

Using this example for when Israel knew the feast of Trumpets was near Jesus said, when you see the fig tree (Israel) blossom (into nation in 1948), then you will know that summer (the tribulation) is near, but not the day or hour when it will begin.

Just as Israel knew when the Feast of Trumpets was near by observing the 30 day cycle of the moon, Jesus is telling us we should know the tribulation is drawing near when Israel blossoms into a nation, and if we are carefully observing the end-time prophetic signs during the life-time of the fig-tree generation of 1948, that will not pass away before all these things are fulfilled, Mat 24:32-36.

This generation will not pass away until all things are fulfilled
The generation of 1948 that will not pass away until all these things take place is not referring to the average age of 70 to 80 years for a generation that's mentioned in Psalms 90:10, due to the fact that a generation passes away when the last person of that generation has died.

For example, the generation of World War 1 veterans passed away when the last male veteran died in 2011 at the age of 110. Therefore if the oldest person of the 1948 fig-tree generation also lives to be 110, then the tribulation will be fulfilled before this last elderly person passes away.

Its important to recognize the fig-tree generation that will not pass away until all things are fulfilled is revealing a possible time-frame of up to 100 years or more from 1948, when the 7 year tribulation will be completed before the last person of the fig tree generation has died.

Jesus told us when the fig-tree Israel blossoms into a nation in 1948, then you will know the summer heat of the tribulation is drawing near. And if God has also revealed the year of the rapture when the tribulation begins in his prophetic Word, then we may know when these life-changing events for the saints and unbelieving mankind will be very near.

But we still won't know the exact the day or hour when the saints will be raptured shortly before God's 7 years of tribulation judgment will begin, just as Israel didn't know the day or hour when the Feast of Trumpets would begin at the blowing of trumpets.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. (17) Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.

No one knows the day is an idiom for the
Feast of Trumpets that's known as Rosh Hashanah
Ecclesiastes 7:24 That which has been (in the past in scripture) is far off (and prophetic for the future), and deep (deeply hidden in scripture), very deep; who can find it out?

Proverbs 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal things, but the glory of kings is to search things out.

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.

Proverbs 18:13 If one gives an answer (from his imperfect intellect) before he hears (knowledge, truth, wisdom and revelation from the Holy Spirit), it is his folly and shame. (Matthew 16:21-23)

Revelation 3:22 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Acts 17:11 Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures daily to see if what Paul said was true.

In the following articles I examine the scriptures that seem to be pointing to the years of 2031 to 2038 for the tribulation.
Is the year when the tribulation ends written in scripture?
Part 2, 2 days, 7th hour, 38
Part 3, 2-38
Part 4, Gen 14:14, 17:17, Ex 7:7, John 5:5
Part 5, Psalms 83 & 90
Part 6, Isaac's birth from Sarah at 90
Part 7, Isaac's birth from Sarah at 90

The Ominous Sign of Four Blood Moons in 2032 and 2033
Four Blood Moons in 2032 and 2033 Part 2, 85 Priests are put to death

Israel's Second Passover will be fulfilled in the last year of the Tribulation

Is Jonah's warning for Nineveh prophetic for today's wicked generation?
Is Jonah's warning for Nineveh prophetic for today's wicked generation? Part 2

Will brutal Taskmasters oppress mankind before the Tribulation begins?
A 7 year end-time harvest of saints will precede God's wrath

Joseph in prison "two whole years" is prophetic for a 2,000 year gospel age
21 possible examples for a 2,000 year gospel age

Rachel after 7 years of barrenness gave birth to Joseph when Jacob was 90
The 12 sons of Jacob, symbolic for Old and New Covenant Israel

4 Prophetic stories reveal a 2,000 year gospel age followed by the tribulation
The Tabernacle reveals the age of the Law, the age of Grace and the Millennium

Why did God want to kill Moses when he lodged on his way to set Israel free from slavery to Pharaoh?
Why did the blind man see men like trees walking when Jesus touched him?

Why was Jacob called Israel when he struggled with God?
When will unrighteous Jacob be called Israel?

Why is the Feast of Trumpets in the 7th month 1st day to the 10th day?
What does the disciples catch of 153 fish represent?

Netflix cartoon encourages people to get the Smart Mark

In these articles I discuss the mystery of the soon coming rapture of the saints.
Will you be raptured in the first watch of the night?

Will you be raptured in the first, second or third watch of the night?
Why will the first be last, and the last first?
Why are many called to the wedding banquet but few are chosen?
Who are the good seed cast into outer darkness?
Who are the sons of the kingdom cast into outer darkness?

Is the year of the rapture hidden in the story of Enoch?

Is the year of the rapture hidden in the story of Enoch? Part 2
Will you be raptured to the feast of Abraham or left behind in Sodom?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
hi your post is way to long to try to go through and follow it so as a prophecy guy I think your starting points are flawed with trying to establish Moses and Aaron as the two witnesses. The idea of Enoch walking with God and being taken before the flood is a better type to make a rapture idea perhaps relating to Enoch. The feast of trumpets is a strong possibility as being the feast that brings in the rapture as it is on the calendar but does not begin until the priest sees the new moon and if it is cloudy the feast may not begin until the next day to truly no one will know the day or hour of that feast.
Lastly leaping to 2031 is not likely either as many have speculated as to this sort of thing and there are a list of those who thought they figured it out. I see the momentum and direction like a immovable force now bringing the world into conditions that will match the seal judgements. I know the Rapture if it is as many believe occurs before the tribulation than the rapture occurs before it is a days wage for a quart of wheat and peace taken from the earth. The inflation we are seeing right now is quite possibly going to be a global hyperinflation that indeed would bring in the condition of Rev 6. Also as we move that directions mens hearts would start to fail them with fear of what is coming next. We need to be praying that we are counted worthy to escape these things that are coming upon the earth and to be standing before the son of man. Share the urgency of this possibility with all and trust the LORD in these times.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
For they have consulted together with one consent; Against thee do they make a covenant:

The tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites; Moab, and the Hagarenes; Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; Philistia with the inhabitants of Tyre: Assyria also is joined with them; They have helped the children of Lot.

Since you quoted Psalm 83 who are they referencing? Eleven groups are mentioned. Where are they today?

Upvote 0

Deep Truth

Nov 25, 2019
United States
✟73,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For they have consulted together with one consent; Against thee do they make a covenant:

The tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites; Moab, and the Hagarenes; Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; Philistia with the inhabitants of Tyre: Assyria also is joined with them; They have helped the children of Lot.

Since you quoted Psalm 83 who are they referencing? Eleven groups are mentioned. Where are they today?

The children of Lot are the Moabites (Moab - Jordan central part) and the Ammonites (Ammon - Jordan northern part) that are already in the list of 10 groups so you are counting Lot twice. This list explains where these ancient people groups could be living today. Although there are different interpretations on where a few of these groups are living now.

The Alignment of 10 in Psalm 83
The following is the list of 10 given by Asaph in 83:6-8. All of these are mentioned in the OT prophets as peoples that will eventually be judged by God.
  1. EDOM – Jordan (southern part)
  2. ISHMAELITES – Father of Arabs generally
  3. MOAB – Jordan (central part)
  4. HAGRITES – Egypt
  5. GEBAL – Lebanon
  6. AMMON – Jordan (northern part)
  7. AMALEK – Sinai area (Egypt)
  8. PHILISTIA – Gaza area
  9. TYRE – Lebanon
  10. ASSYRIA – Parts of Syria and Iraq
This video has a map of where these 10 groups are located.

This is an interesting commentary about Psalms 83 by Sir Anthony Buzzard: 10 kings vs Israel

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
This list explains where these ancient people groups could be living today. Although there are different interpretations on where a few of these groups are living now.

The list should include the globe. Their descendants are beyond the Middle East.

Upvote 0