Sedona
✟16,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I rely on God's Word as presented in my Bible. I do often check with the NIV, ESV, CJB and NKJV, +
I also use Interlinear Scripture Analyzer.

But when I added the years as given and found how they exactly fit into 1000 year periods, then I knew they were the perfect timeline of God.
If you don't like what God has given us in His Word, then you have a problem that you should address. Don't try to kill the messenger, accept the message, or reject it to your disadvantage.

Unfortunately the genealogies on which you have relied on were altered to DENY the divinity of Christ. The Masoretic text was commisioned for that very purpose. Its alignment as you have found was engineered.

Check it against the Septuagint which was commissioned by the Library of Alexandria long before the birth of Christ.

If you don't like what God has given us in His Word, then you have a problem that you should address. Don't try to kill the messenger, accept the message, or reject it to your disadvantage

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,592.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Unfortunately the genealogies on which you have relied on were altered to DENY the divinity of Christ. The Masoretic text was commisioned for that very purpose. Its alignment as you have found was engineered.
How does it do that? From what I see, our Bibles timeline confirms the Divinity of Christ. He commences His Ministry at the exact 4000 year point.

Where all the previous people who have tried to do what I have, went wrong, is to use the wrong kingly line and also most get confused over the BC/AD changeover.
Please show us where you think the timeline in #8 is wrong.

Upvote 0

A71

Mar 8, 2017
Europe
✟30,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Although the seal was opened in AD96, John was actually told to eat the Book of Daniel, (the little book), which was at first sweet, (fulfilled) but then bitter (partly unfulfilled). So it is really sealed until its complete fulfilment. (It was only partially fulfilled in AD73)
You can learn a lot from me :)

Upvote 0