Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
"best type of vaccine" rofl
no
nothing about these vaccines are "best" mRNA and Viral Vector vaccines are both new and relatively untested, especially for long term effects, and immunologically speaking, i can see several faults in them.
Namely that they cause your cells to attach viral proteins to their own surface, increasing the likelyhood of autoimmunity and cross reactivity and causing higher amounts of inflammation than usually experienced after a vaccination.
Secondly, the spike protein itself is a vascular toxin, so having your body produce it does damage to your bodies, the longer they're produced, the more damage done, J+J and Astra-zeneca cause your body to produce spike protein for longer periods of time, which is why they're more prone to causing blood clots (and why Covid 19 itself causes blood clots, the spike protein is toxic all by itself).
Lastly, because companies put all their eggs in one basket, focusing entirely on the spike protein, the effectiveness of the vaccines is dropping with each variant of the virus, because the protein the virus is mutating IS the spike protein that you've developed antibodies against. Those antibodies are specific for one protein, if that protein changes.. they're no longer as good of a fit so they provide less protection.
This is insanity, because virtually all previous vaccines have exposed your body to MULTIPLE proteins from a virus, so there's a more robust and redundant immunity to them, if the virus mutates one target protein, the antibodies against the other proteins on the viral surface are still targeted and so the virus is still effectively neutralized.
This is why those who have had the infection are less likely to be infected by delta than those who have had the vaccine.
Those who are naturally immune from a previous infection made antibodies not only against Protein S (spike protein) but Protein N (Nucleocapsid Protein), the viral envelope, and there are about 25 other proteins on the virus to protect against. The chances of the virus mutating ALL of them to make natural immunity ineffective is negligible. But the chances of the virus mutating 1 of them is evidently much higher, because it's happening.

the "best vaccines" will be protein based, not mRNA or DNA based, and will combine multiple proteins from the virus to provide a more robust and redundant immunity.
When such a vaccine exists? I'll be much more likely to take it. But right now?

I'm already autoimmune, so I have higher risks from the vaccines for developing more autoimmune diseases
and I'm on immunosuppressive medication for those autoimmune diseases, so the effectiveness of the vaccines to protect me are much lower, 30% (vs 90% for most people) against the original strain, and probably much lower against Delta.
So I have higher risk, with less reward for the vaccines.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you :) just not a fan of YAHOO NEWS. Then reading a study in which 800,000 were studied and with in those broke up to 3 different group where you are 13 times more likely to get covid if you have taken the vaccine vs those that got covid and are now covid free. Just another one of those lol "facts" that go against what the left is saying.

Rare? Well lets just talk about 2 friends.. covid after vaccine hospital her husband still can not taste anything. Another got the 1st shot and big red mark yet a tiny line. The second huge bad looking line going down her arm. My sons girl friend "did you guys get real sick after the 1st shot?". I'll stop there.. we have another in Calf.. anyway.

I don't know where you get your facts from. In all of this.. if ALL the numbers of those that died are true its 0.2 %. News.. when the news says two young healthy teens die from covid.. that alone is awful. Yet oddly the left out those two kids? Were very over weight. How about another newer story how 3 men died in one day of covid.. just recently. Again just awful yet again how odd the left out all were in their 80's. News.. the story of all those people taking that horse dewormer <--which the left still call it that. Did you know its not that? That drug in that has been around for many years.. and is known to help STOP covid. So that story of the hospital seeing so many people that stupidly took it. Seems that hospital said they have seen NO ONE that took that. There words.

Fact more kids have do die from the flu. Sorry but this "vaccine" does not cure covid nor does the flu shot cure anything. It can help which that alone is not being said. Were told take it or else.

Again these "rare" effects .. depends on who you listen to. See the facts are as Fauci said .. and we listen to him or not? Well did not he say if you have taken the vaccine you can still get covid not know it and you can still pass it along. What about that nurse in the hospital made a video asking for prayer because everyone in the ICU....she was in the hospital making this video...everyone in the ICU were vaccinated people 2021. Go search in the UK.. more vaccinated deaths and vaccinated in the hospital.

Oh if were talking ICU's? Yeah go back one year.. go back 2 years.. they ALWAYS make sure those are full. Again in 2018 they were explaining why that is lol. Another fact left out.

What about who/cdc saying get the vaccine and you are good for at least a year and if you had covid your safe for about 6 months. What about our 2 friends 6 months later after covid shot...gets covid or the other in LA 2 months later after covid shot got covid. How about the famous boxer in the hospital has covid (could be out now) yet already had gotten the vaccine. What about over 4 thousand women whos periods are no longer on the same day.. all changed. Or the friend that still can't taste anything.

So facts if you had the vaccine shot you can still get covid not know it and pass it to adults and MAYBE kids. If you have never take the vaccine you can get covid and pass it to adults and maybe kids. When the president Biden says "we are protecting you the vaccinated from"...what? Did you think about that? I thought if you had the shot you are protected? This is one of those things.. don't we trust what the president says? Granted he and so many in Washington told us "we should not force anyone to take the vaccine or ware a mask" I think April this year Washington "the FED GOV can not force anyone to take the vaccine we can't do that" WHAT? Oddly now they can?

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

and it may be somehow more dangerous for someone else to shoot you than for you to play russian roulette with 1 round in the cylinder statistically doesn't mean you pull the trigger yourself.

the risk being larger with catching covid than taking the current vaccines (vs getting a proper vaccine that is not mRNA based) does not make the mRNA vaccines good.
It makes them garbage and adds risks we didn't have with other vaccines added on top.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,680.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
people may be heading to Drs to get exemption for vaccine mandates, however, doesn't look like they will get a note
Lots of online churches are more than willing to give them a religious exemption letter.

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lots of online churches are more than willing to give them a religious exemption letter.

so sorry...

“When brought to court, that was tested and it held up, so we already have a pattern of arguments,” Caplan said. “So now if your boss says you can’t come to work without a vaccine but you refuse to get one on religious grounds, employers don’t have to keep you on, they don’t have to hire you.”

• Agree
Reactions: Taodeching
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Hey, Sparagmos. One person reported a day-and-a-half long psychiatric episode. Another person has reported experiencing sensations as though parts of her body are floating away, and dizziness, for weeks now. Other reported overlapping problems include cranial pressure with dizziness. So many of these problems appear to have a neurological-cardiovascular connection.

A lady next door to me is now experiencing congestive heart failure post-vaccination, though I’m not sure if it’s connected, as she’s not in the best of health. Prior to vaccination, though, she could mow her lawn. Now she can’t even hold her wiggly little dog in her arms or cross the street without almost collapsing.

Second-hand reports (things that have allegedly happened to friends’ family members) include stroke and mild heart attacks.
This is pretty much the definition of anecdote. Good thing we have better methods than this for judging how safe the vaccine actually is.

• Agree
Reactions: Taodeching
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Thank you :) just not a fan of YAHOO NEWS. Then reading a study in which 800,000 were studied and with in those broke up to 3 different group where you are 13 times more likely to get covid if you have taken the vaccine vs those that got covid and are now covid free.

That's nice. What are the risks of getting immunity via catching covid vs. getting vaccinated?

Rare? Well lets just talk about 2 friends.. covid after vaccine hospital her husband still can not aste anything. Another got the 1st shot and big red mark yet a tiny line. The second huge bad looking line going down her arm. My sons girl friend "did you guys get real sick after the 1st shot?". I'll stop there..

Oh no, one of the side effects is a sons[sp] girl friend asking questions? I mean, yeah, questions can be annoying but I'm not sure they count as side effects.

That drug in that has been around for many years.. and is known to help STOP covid.

That's not true.

Fact more kids have do die from the flu. Sorry but this "vaccine" does not cure covid

No, it just greatly reduces the risk of getting covid, and reduces the severity of the disease in people who do. That's pretty basic "how vaccines work" stuff, not sure why it would be a surprise.

What about our 2 friends 6 months later after covid shot...gets covid or the other in LA 2 months later after covid shot got covid.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BigDaddy4

It's a new season...
Sep 4, 2008
Washington
✟220,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
disagree wholeheartedly

by getting vaccine, vaccinated are protecting the under 12 children who are not able to get protected yet

children are dying, over 400 have died so far from covid

40% of people with covid, don't even know they're infected so as they go about their day, they could infect a child

it's the Christian thing to do to protect vulnerable children

once I became a parent, immediately felt MORE protective of ALL children
boggles my mind that people don't care that children are getting covid
even one child's death is too much!
Great post.

I guess some of us Christians believe Jesus when he repeatedly says "Fear not...".

Some of us also believe Jesus that the two greatest commandments are "Love God" and "Love your neighbor", in which loving your neighbor includes reducing as much as possible the likelihood of exposing and/or transmitting the Covid-19 disease through vaccinating, social distancing, and masking up. Our neighbors include the young children who are not approved for the vaccine yet. Our neighbors include the health professionals, hospital workers, and other who care for the sick, dying, and dead because of Covid.

I wonder what "loving your neighbor" means to those who choose to believe misinformation (and not trusting God) and not get vaxxed? Doesn't John 15:13 resonate with any of them where the greatest love is to lay down one's life for their friends?

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟877,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow even anaphylatic shock doesn't buy you an automatic out, but a wait and talk to your doctor maybe!
That's extreme!

upload_2021-9-16_15-36-36.png

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

Yes, we are.
COVID-19 Vaccination (article about myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) after Covid 19 vaccination in young men)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: July 13, 2021 (article about Guillain-Barre syndrome (autoimmune disease) increased rate after covid 19 vaccination)
Pfizer, Moderna COVID vaccines face new safety probe in Europe over possible link to skin condition, 2 kidney disorders (article about covid 19 vaccines being investigated for link to 2 kidney diseases)

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Yes, we are.
COVID-19 Vaccination (article about myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) after Covid 19 vaccination in young men)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: July 13, 2021 (article about Guillain-Barre syndrome (autoimmune disease) increased rate after covid 19 vaccination)
Pfizer, Moderna COVID vaccines face new safety probe in Europe over possible link to skin condition, 2 kidney disorders (article about covid 19 vaccines being investigated for link to 2 kidney diseases)
3 articles from the last year doesn't exactly seem like "all the time" .

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
No, it just greatly reduces the risk of getting covid, and reduces the severity of the disease in people who do. That's pretty basic "how vaccines work" stuff, not sure why it would be a surprise.

Most vaccines work by stimulating neutralizing antibodies stopping the virus from being able to infect cells and replicate.
The current Covid 19 vaccines can't even do that anymore because they put all their eggs in 1 basket, focusing on one protein that is prone to mutation.
Those who have been vaccinated replicate the virus at similar rates as those who are unvaccinated because the antibodies no longer neutralize the virus.

Now that we know that Protein N antibodies is what's protecting those with natural immunity to the disease (and actually is still neutralizing the virus), vaccine manufacturers should add that (along with a few other proteins, Covid 19 has 26 proteins on its surface I think) to any future vaccines.
Putting all their focus on one protein was a bad idea.
In fact due to the side effects of the current vaccines, it might be better to focus on protein N and some of the other proteins and skip the spike protein because we now know spike protein is itself toxic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
3 articles from the last year doesn't exactly seem like "all the time" .

we've only had the covid 19 vaccines for less than 1 year.
that is "all the time" for something we've only had since late 2020. In fact the anaphylactic shock itself was the first discovered side effect, it was not expected as a risk from the pfizer vaccine because it contains no proteins, which is usually the culprit when it comes to allergic reactions. They thought, no proteins in the shot, so.. no allergic reactions.. well.. people had reactions to the LNP I guess.
then they discovered the increase risk of blood clots in Astra Zeneca and Johnson and Johnson.

so that's 5 serious side effects in under a year of use.

What other vaccines have that kind of track record?

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Most vaccines work by stimulating neutralizing antibodies stopping the virus from being able to infect cells and replicate.
The current Covid 19 vaccines can't even do that anymore because they put all their eggs in 1 basket, focusing on one protein that is prone to mutation.
Those who have been vaccinated replicate the virus at similar rates as those who are unvaccinated because the antibodies no longer neutralize the virus.

Now that we know that Protein N antibodies is what's protecting those with natural immunity to the disease (and actually is still neutralizing the virus), vaccine manufacturers should add that (along with a few other proteins, Covid 19 has 26 proteins on its surface I think) to any future vaccines.
Putting all their focus on one protein was a bad idea.
In fact due to the side effects of the current vaccines, it might be better to focus on protein N and some of the other proteins and skip the spike protein because we now know spike protein is itself toxic.
Weird how unvaccinated people are so over represented in hospitalizations and deaths if this were true.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
we've only had the covid 19 vaccines for less than 1 year.
that is "all the time" for something we've only had since late 2020. In fact the anaphylactic shock itself was the first discovered side effect, it was not expected as a risk from the pfizer vaccine because it contains no proteins, which is usually the culprit when it comes to allergic reactions. They thought, no proteins in the shot, so.. no allergic reactions.. well.. people had reactions to the LNP I guess.
then they discovered the increase risk of blood clots in Astra Zeneca and Johnson and Johnson.

so that's 5 serious side effects in under a year of use.

And despite that, unvaccinated people are [(edit) hospitalized and] dying at a much higher rate. Maybe talking about how serious the side effects sound with no context isn't the best way to evaluate how safe they are.

What other vaccines have that kind of track record?

Why are you asking me?

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
And despite that, unvaccinated people are [(edit) hospitalized and] dying at a much higher rate. Maybe talking about how serious the side effects sound with no context isn't the best way to evaluate how safe they are.

Why are you asking me?

The idea is that we need to get better vaccines that don't use mRNA or Viral Vector methodologies and immunize against multiple proteins.
What we have is garbage compared to any vaccine for any other disease.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,680.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The idea is that we need to get better vaccines that don't use mRNA or Viral Vector methodologies and immunize against multiple proteins.
What we have is garbage compared to any vaccine for any other disease.
For a "Garbage Vaccine" it seems to do a good job of keeping people from dying.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0