Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In May 2021, the CDC drafted, but never published, a HAN regarding COVID vaccine induced myocarditis. A recent FOIA request has uncovered emails within the CDC discussing whether this should be published, and suggesting that it should be a HAN. The CDC defines a HAN as "CDC’s primary method of sharing cleared information about urgent public health incidents with public information officers; federal, state, territorial, tribal, and local public health practitioners; clinicians; and public health laboratories."

This demonstrates that the CDC was not only fully aware that COVID vaccine-induced myocarditis was a concern (when they publicly said it wasn't), but they were on the verge of issuing a HAN. However, they chose not to issue the HAN because they didn't want to seem "alarmist", and instead decided just shortly after to mandate the vaccine for the population (males ages 18-34) at highest risk from it. Just a month prior, Dr. Walensky, Director of the CDC said this:

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has not found a link between heart inflammation and COVID-19 vaccines, the agency’s Director Rochelle Walensky said on Tuesday.

"We have not seen a signal and we've actually looked intentionally for the signal in the over 200 million doses we've given," Walensky said in a press briefing.

Then less than a month later, they were talking about publishing a HAN for the thing that the CDC Director said they had not seen.

It would be interesting to hear the CDC's defense of this. How did they go from nearly publishing an "urgent" alert about vaccine-induced myocarditis to mandating the vaccine for the population at highest risk of that particular adverse event?

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 9.48.03 AM.png

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
In related news in the last year, ten thousand nurses that were kicked out of the military because they (the nurses) refused to get a toxic vaccine, sought to get BACK IN THE MILITARY (not all but some) and the military was needing nurses desperately. New nurses, not ones who were discharged for not getting the vax, were welcome without requiring or even maybe offering the vax to them - because the military in all the wisdom from experience over the year discovered to their dismay that the vax caused more damage than expected, and did not prevent the disease(s) or illness(es).
Thank you for this unsourced information.

• Agree
Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟606,512.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
In reality, every single word I stated is true.

Perhaps you missed it: Past Covid infection as protective as vaccination against severe illness and death, study finds

"Immunity-acquired from a Covid infection provides strong, lasting protection against the most severe outcomes of the illness, according to research published Thursday in The Lancet — protection, experts say, that’s on par with what’s provided through two doses of an mRNA vaccine."

We knew it, of course, as everyone we knew who had the virus was immune. They weren't getting sick repeatedly....unless they took unwise advice.
IF you survive it. We always knew getting infected would provide immunity, the debate was over how much and for how long. The point of the vaccine was to prevent deaths.

There are people who had multiple infections whose quality of life has gone down. Long covid has caused issues for people even with mild infections.

From your article:

Still, experts stress that vaccination is the preferable route to immunity, given the risks of Covid, particularly in unvaccinated people.

“The problem of saying ‘I’m gonna get infected to get immunity’ is you might be one of those people that end up in the hospital or die,” Murray said. “Why would you take the risk when you can get immunity through vaccination quite safely?”

• Agree
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
IF you survive it. We always knew getting infected would provide immunity, the debate was over how much and for how long. The point of the vaccine was to prevent deaths.

There are people who had multiple infections whose quality of life has gone down. Long covid has caused issues for people even with mild infections.

From your article:

Still, experts stress that vaccination is the preferable route to immunity, given the risks of Covid, particularly in unvaccinated people.

“The problem of saying ‘I’m gonna get infected to get immunity’ is you might be one of those people that end up in the hospital or die,” Murray said. “Why would you take the risk when you can get immunity through vaccination quite safely?”
If you survive it, as 98+% of the population did; just what I said.

Someone needs to compare the similarities of those who had "long covid" as opposed to those who did not; maybe in 20 years it will be clear.

The point is, ANY risk assumed must be by informed consent, and made wholly by the owner of the body, not coerced by another person or entity. When that absolute requirement is met, anyone should do what he sees as best given his risk factors, in conjunction with his own doctor.

Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟606,512.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If you survive it, as 98+% of the population did; just what I said.

Someone needs to compare the similarities of those who had "long covid" as opposed to those who did not; maybe in 20 years it will be clear.

The point is, ANY risk assumed must be by informed consent, and made wholly by the owner of the body, not coerced by another person or entity. When that absolute requirement is met, anyone should do what he sees as best given his risk factors, in conjunction with his own doctor.

People are free to do what they want to do. IMO, it's far better not to get it and the vaccines help. I'm way overdue for the booster.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,262,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
You can be otherwise healthy and get Long COVID. Stress, being overweight (not uncommon now days in the US), the inability to rest (often due to having a job without sick leave), etc. are all risk factors but it can happen to anyone, more or less. Some athletes have had their careers ended because of COVID.

It took me over a month to really recover from COVID the second time, and compared to the general population in the US, I am in excellent health (not overweight, no high blood pressure, low cholesterol, physically active).

Even though its a pain because I'm usually out of action for a day and take it easy for a few more as a precaution, I still think the vaccine is worth taking because it's better than being in bed or sedentary for weeks, with all the risks that entails. You need to time the vaccine ideally so that it coincides with the fall/winter surge, however, as peak immunity will only last a few months. High risk people might want to get 2 or more vaccines per year.

Upvote 0

BibleLinguist

Mar 18, 2024
Sukhothai
✟2,003.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Long covid has caused issues for people even with mild infections.
It is true that many are experiencing relapses/recurrences of covid. The question is, why?

During the vaccination campaign, I noticed, and some of my friends noticed, that being around someone who had been vaccinated would trigger covid symptoms. The spike proteins were literally in the air. One lady had difficulty because her family had all received the covid shots and she would feel ill whenever she would, for example, hug her mother. The proximity to the "spike breath" (for lack of a better expression) impacted her. Not everyone was this sensitive--only some were--and as time passes, this problem is decreasing.

I am not persuaded that all of the ongoing symptoms are actually a result of the virus. It is the spike protein of the virus that causes the symptoms, so exposure to this, even in the absence of the virus, might cause all of they regular symptoms. Unfortunately, since the masks do not prevent the passage of the spike protein, they are not helpful in keeping one isolated from others. Those who are vaccinated receive the genetic code to manufacture the spike proteins--they do not receive the virus itself. Because their own body is manufacturing the spike toxin, their immune systems become overwhelmed by it, and therefore less reactionary/symptomatic. This can give vaccine recipients a false sense of immunity, when actually they are just less symptomatic on account of a weakened immune response to the virus.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,262,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
It is true that many are experiencing relapses/recurrences of covid. The question is, why?

During the vaccination campaign, I noticed, and some of my friends noticed, that being around someone who had been vaccinated would trigger covid symptoms. The spike proteins were literally in the air. One lady had difficulty because her family had all received the covid shots and she would feel ill whenever she would, for example, hug her mother.

The spike protein cannot cause infection, it's physiologically impossible. The spike protein itself is not a virus and cannot infect cells.

Upvote 0

BibleLinguist

Mar 18, 2024
Sukhothai
✟2,003.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The spike protein cannot cause infection, it's physiologically impossible. The spike protein itself is not a virus and cannot infect cells.
Yes, I agree with this. But because something does not cause an infection, it does not follow that it can cause no harm. For example, botulin/botulism is not an infection, and is not contagious--it is a toxin. The difference is that botulin is produced by bacteria, whereas the mRNA "vaccine" was engineered to cause the body's own cells to produce the spike protein toxin. Doctors have said that the spike protein is what induces the symptoms for covid.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟606,512.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

During the vaccination campaign, I noticed, and some of my friends noticed, that being around someone who had been vaccinated would trigger covid symptoms. The spike proteins were literally in the air. One lady had difficulty because her family had all received the covid shots and she would feel ill whenever she would, for example, hug her mother. The proximity to the "spike breath" (for lack of a better expression) impacted her. Not everyone was this sensitive--only some were--and as time passes, this problem is decreasing.

I am not persuaded that all of the ongoing symptoms are actually a result of the virus. It is the spike protein of the virus that causes the symptoms, so exposure to this, even in the absence of the virus, might cause all of they regular symptoms. Unfortunately, since the masks do not prevent the passage of the spike protein, they are not helpful in keeping one isolated from others. Those who are vaccinated receive the genetic code to manufacture the spike proteins--they do not receive the virus itself. Because their own body is manufacturing the spike toxin, their immune systems become overwhelmed by it, and therefore less reactionary/symptomatic. This can give vaccine recipients a false sense of immunity, when actually they are just less symptomatic on account of a weakened immune response to the virus.

I've never heard of spike proteins being in the air. That doesnt make sense to me as the vaccines didn't contain the actual virus and none of the side affects of getting the vaccine that I've seen include covid symptoms. If you have a link to a study about that, I'd be happy to look at it.

As far as repeat infections, it's a RNA virus like the common cold or flu. It mutates so you can catch it multiple times. This is why we are advised to get a flu shot every year, for whatever new strain is out.

If covid were a simple cold or flu, it wouldn't be a big deal. The symptoms are similar, but as the link I posted points out, it does far more damage to your organs, and chances of dying within 6 months of catching it is elevated. It's far better to prevent it than to catch it and recover.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

...but, as has been pointed out previously in this thread, US military members have no such rights. When you sign up for the US military, they decide which vaccines are necessary for their mission.

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
People are free to do what they want to do. IMO, it's far better not to get it and the vaccines help. I'm way overdue for the booster.

But IF you had the virus (or exposure to the virus) anyway, as most did, you are immune, and the immunity is durable, as stated in Nature journal and others. The jab was never needed at all for those people, the vast, vast majority.

"Immunity acquired from a Covid infection provides strong, lasting protection against the most severe outcomes of the illness, according to research published Thursday in The Lancet — protection, experts say, that’s on par with what’s provided through two doses of an mRNA vaccine."

• Winner
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Covid vaccine mythology continues to get more bizarre.

Upvote 0