FDA greenlights updated vaccines that better target currently circulating variants

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Everyone has been exposed. Not everyone gets sick. Unless you haven't left your house and live alone, you were exposed.
This would be a strong case (anecdotally) for the vaccines since I am chock full of them and will be getting the new one too.

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This would be a strong case (anecdotally) for the vaccines since I am chock full of them and will be getting the new one too.
Or it made absolutely ZERO difference as you would have had a mild case anyway, most likely, (unless elderly or with multiple co-morbidities).
Or it hurt you and you don't know it yet (but I hope not). Its been admitted that it causes myocarditis and pericarditis (mostly young men though).

I would stop while you are ahead though.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Or it made absolutely ZERO difference as you would have had a mild case anyway, most likely, (unless elderly or with multiple co-morbidities).
Or it hurt you and you don't know it yet (but I hope not). Its been admitted that it causes myocarditis and pericarditis (mostly young men though).

I would stop while you are ahead though.
I would not presume to dispense “medical advice” here for another individual, but you do you.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
If the pain spreads to your chest, consider signing up.

Elon Musk's COVID-19 Vaccine Comment Goes Viral​

"Myocarditis is a known side-effect. The only question is whether it is rare or common."

"Myocarditis is a known side-effect. The only question is whether it is rare or common."

Is it too late to "sign up" after one drops dead ? That's been 'in the news' /

headline news? /
worldwide for a while, frequently happening to people previously healthy before they got shot.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Everyone has been exposed. Not everyone gets sick. Unless you haven't left your house and live alone, you were exposed.
Did you know/hear that when a farmer sprays pesticide or herbicide or any-cide
half mile from his house (out in the country)
within THREE DAYS
the concentration INSIDE his house is concentrated beyond healthy exposure ?

So even if someone remains in their house, they may be exposed. Also possibly by united states postal service, ups, fedex, moneygram?, telegram, instagram??haha not, oh, except for digital info ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
That's easy, everyone that did not get vaccinated and are still alive made it through their first encounter.
Was it four , or five years ago, or there-abouts
that the televised statements by the president of the usa and world's 'top' doctors
was
that 97% of the population would not be harmed by any encounter/exposure/even if they 'caught' it ?

Then, step by step, more and more people were harmed by harmful actions in most countries including sadly usa ?

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I had temporary soreness at the site of injection. How much can I get?
I did not notice where you live, but it is very possible you can get as much as you want and more.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Fortunately, as your link shows, we already know the answer.

British Medical Journal research found male adolescents and young adults are at the highest risk of myocarditis after receiving mRNA COVID vaccinations, such as those produced by Pfizer or Moderna, with an estimated 140 cases per million people among the group. The prevalence of the condition is thought to be lower in other categories.

So at most, it occurs in 0.014% of cases in the highest risk group.

Myocarditis is also a known side-effect of getting COVID. The only question is whether it is rare or common.

We know the answer to that as well.

COVID-19 infection poses higher risk for myocarditis than vaccines

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
We know the answer to that as well.
hmmm...... Those taking/making money (billions in the budget?)
tell those they get the money from that 'all is okay' so it is okay ?

I do not agree.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
The one good thing about covid, is the whole world now see's dis-information in action.
I just wish more people had the critical thinking tools to be able to reliably separate the disinformation from the information.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
The one good thing about covid, is the whole world now see's dis-information in action.
Who can see? Dis-information has been the norm, daily, on television, politics, forums, threads, schools, hollywood, bollywood, basically everywhere all our lives.....
Who can see ? Jesus came telling the truth, and what happened to Him ?
He noted to all who follow Him - if you tell the truth, the groups you grew up in, the groups you joined, the groups you are/were/ part of; they will kick you out.
Who can see?
Who wants to see?

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Dis-information about dis-information now/ ongoing ?

Are "vaccines" by definition now included in the word vaccines, even though they would not be called vaccines by definition years ago ?

Something about there being no part of any virus in the mixture - all being instead made from computer simulations
and instead of strengthening the immune system they disable it and say more will be needed to continue living because the normal regular immune system will not longer be active nor protective ?

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Are "vaccines" by definition now included in the word vaccines, even though they would not be called vaccines by definition years ago ?

Something about there being no part of any virus in the mixture - all being instead made from computer simulations
and instead of strengthening the immune system they disable it and say more will be needed to continue living because the normal regular immune system will not longer be active nor protective ?
Excellent examples of disinformation. Good job.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
It is emergency use approval ....... so who knows, it is still experimental.
It was "in the news" / on the forum also/
not just emergency use approval
but actually changing the cdc/fda definition of 'vaccine'
to be able to call these new-fangled things vaccines at all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
  • Informative
Reactions: Sif
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
From the link above:

The vaccines from Moderna and Pfizer and its partner BioNTech were approved Monday for people 12 and older and under an emergency use authorization for children ages 6 months to 11 years old.
Correct, for those 12 and up, it is fully approved. For those 6 months to 11, it's under an EUA (exactly as you have underlined it).

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

”I am used to the fire that we used to start by rubbing sticks together, this ’fire from flint’ is suspicious!”

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Did you know/hear that when a farmer sprays pesticide or herbicide or any-cide
half mile from his house (out in the country)
within THREE DAYS
the concentration INSIDE his house is concentrated beyond healthy exposure ?

So even if someone remains in their house, they may be exposed. Also possibly by united states postal service, ups, fedex, moneygram?, telegram, instagram??haha not, oh, except for digital info ...
Possibly. I think we'd be hard pressed to find the person who hasn't left the house for 3 years, but I have one relative that came close. Really weird.

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
”I am used to the fire that we used to start by rubbing sticks together, this ’fire from flint’ is suspicious!”
Straw man logical fallacy here. The argument is NOT that MRNA is "new".

Upvote 0