exposing everything in heart

letsbefriends

Aug 6, 2013
✟15,323.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Keep praying and keep reading the word of God. There is nothing God can't do. He will remould and rebuild you if you trust in Him and keep praying.

Yeah well thanks for calling me out on that one. meanwhile, i have turned to several faiths for help but not for long.

yes i have that tendency to just not want to do something for others once all is well. it kind of just reminds me of how when the old testament followers thought they could just use God and then just go on living their sinful lives.

Upvote 0

letsbefriends

Aug 6, 2013
✟15,323.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Keep praying and keep reading the word of God. There is nothing God can't do. He will remould and rebuild you if you trust in Him and keep praying.

at the age of 14, i began to turn to catholicism secretly. that is i prayed the rosary but then i kept repenting and repeating this cycle. i dont know.

i am utterly confused. sometimes i'll pray the rosary for the sake of temptations and then at other times if that fails i'll turn back to having a personal relationship. i can't keep doing this anymore. the reason i like catholicism is because the name sounds cool and their teachings kind of fit in with what i think. but then at times i feel like if i have ever gone to mass once, which i have never been to, i would not know how to worship. as for the contemporary worship, i think it's just too modern for my taste but then i like it. it seems like entertainment and it's too centered on oneself.

i dont know how i can train myself into the mindset of being humble before God and not wanting to desert him after. yeah i've been doing things all wrong. how can i start? i do read his word but then i have an obsession with prayer like if i start praying i'll start praying a string of prayers which may at times be meaningless.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,779.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Well, you have a good awareness of what is real and what is not and an honest realization of where you need to be more real, so that is great.

As far as how to get closer to the Father and not be judgmental, to be humble as He calls us to be, I would say, since you asked, to fast for 24 hours on water (more is bad for the adrenals) if you health permits. Maybe every week. Pray and ask for that closeness, that humillity. You may be amazed at what happens, more and more as time goes by.

Praying for your spiritual progress.

Upvote 0

Ark100

The Lord is my Refuge
Mar 11, 2012
✟10,421.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
most of the time i feel like my prayers are all fake and not genuine.

What comes to mind for you now is "If God can change saul who became Apostle Paul, He can change you as well"
Keep an open mind with God, and keep seeking Him. He knows your end from the beginning God bless

Upvote 0