Fort Lauderdale
✟23,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So what’s the problem? Do you expect every Christian to meet your expectations? That’s unrealistic. Nobody, Christian or not is going to meet your expectations. I’m sure many think you have fallen short as well. Why hold such a grudge? Your description is this was dating. A trial run. What were you expecting? She did not gel with you. You were not jilted. Move on. In the future, do not put all your eggs in one basket.
I don’t make the standards of how Christians supposed to treat each other God does. Im not holding a grudge I was just asking a question was she being deceitful with me ?

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don’t make the standards of how Christians supposed to treat each other God does. Im not holding a grudge I was just asking a question was she being deceitful with me ?
No. She just seemed to want out and did not know how to do it from your description.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah that’s is highly likely the reason I don’t know why she couldn’t just say that.
Some people have real issues with confrontation and a fear of hurting other’s feelings.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
True but this was odd of her she’s usually straight up
Well it does not matter in the longrun. It’s done and it’s time to move on. Expectations of Christian women are quite high and many feel entitled for them to act a certain way. Unfortunately, we have the same flaws and foibles of secular women. She just did not feel comfortable and she handled in a way that was not to your liking but we must accept others differences. This why we date to sort it all out. There will always be disappointment in the dating scene.

Upvote 0

QuestionQuest74

Oct 12, 2023
Fort Lauderdale
✟23,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well it does not matter in the longrun. It’s done and it’s time to move on. Expectations of Christian women are quite high and many feel entitled for them to act a certain way. Unfortunately, we have the same flaws and foibles of secular women. She just did not feel comfortable and she handled in a way that was not to your liking but we must accept others differences. This why we date to sort it all out. There will always be disappointment in the dating scene.
So should their be any expectations for Christians in relationships ? This is my issue, I don’t expect for any Christian to be perfect but we gotta acknowledge right from wrong. Thats all im saying. If a Christian man has the same flaws and foibles as a secular man he would be called out on it and said that is wrong. Im not asking you to say she’s a bad woman or nothing the story is done. All im saying acknowledge right from wrong.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So should their be any expectations for Christians in relationships ? This is my issue, I don’t expect for any Christian to be perfect but we gotta acknowledge right from wrong. Thats all im saying. If a Christian man has the same flaws and foibles as a secular man he would be called out on it and said that is wrong. Im not asking you to say she’s a bad woman or nothing the story is done. All im saying acknowledge right from wrong.
I’m not saying Christians should act secular and should not hold up certain standards. But in this situation? She really did not do anything wrong. It just did not work out. Were you in a relationship with a commitment to one another? Were you just dating feeling the situation out? Seems you are refusing to let go of this which is not healthy. Everyone has different personalities and different ways of handling things. How you think they should handle things is really of no consequence. I do not know how much clearer I can be. This will be my last post in this thread.

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So should their be any expectations for Christians in relationships ? This is my issue, I don’t expect for any Christian to be perfect but we gotta acknowledge right from wrong.

Of course you should have expectations from your GF or wife. She will have pluses and she will have minuses. When the pluses outweigh the minuses it's time to marry her. But when the minuses outweigh the pluses...sorry it didn't work out.

Upvote 0