British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Stanley Frodsham 1965 Prophecy - A Warning of Deception and Trials | Christian Faith Site

I believe this is a right on prophesy given by Stanley Frodsham in 1965 and should be prayerfully read by every Christian. We hear so much about prophesy, about this disaster or that disaster coming, but this word goes to the heart of the matter, OUR WALK WITH GOD and what it takes to be an Overcomer. It is definitely IMHO worth taking the time to read through it.
A biographical background on Stanley Fordsham is at this link. Peace gg

Stanley Frodsham

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think this is one of the ways to discern prophesy. I have lots of trouble with extra biblical stuff. Like I said it does warn specifically and in a bit more detail than the NT about deception and false teachers. However, it does not contradict anything in the NT either. What hit me most was the emphasis on hearing from the HS for yourself and avoiding "idol worship" (my phrase) of teachers or ministers. Peace gg

Reactions: ANM29
Upvote 0

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Well , no American cities destroyed in 44 years - we did a great job , at least .
I don't think it was a prophesy specifically to America though. He was English although he did move to America at some point in his journey with God. gg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yes, without the blood of Jesus thats the story. A God of justice who demands perfection.

I think this is a point he makes, God does demand perfection and it is only by being united with Jesus that are we covered and protected from the consequences of sin and made worthy to be called God's children. We are saved from the wrath to come but often that relationship is strengthened and built by trials and persecution as we cling more fully to God for all we need. Even Christ learned obedience by the things He suffered.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 5:8though He was a Son, [yet] He learned obedience by the things which He suffered.

But for others it is a sifting process unfortuantately. Even Christ said that the love of many would grow cold.

Jesus says:

copyChkboxOff.gif
Mat 24:4And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Mat 24:5For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Mat 24:6And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all [fn] [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Mat 24:7For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, [fn] and earthquakes in various places.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Mat 24:8All these [are] the beginning of sorrows.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Mat 24:9"Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Mat 24:10And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Mat 24:11Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Mat 24:12And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Mat 24:13But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

The Frodsham Prophecy in part says:

My people shall be separate. I desire a
people without spot or wrinkle and such will be preserved by Me in the time of My wrath, which will be coming upon all iniquity and unrighteousness.
I am going to prepare you for the coming days by a hard path that will cause many to cry out continually unto Me. For when the going is easy men do not seek Me, but rejoice in a temporary blessing. And when that blessing is removed they so often turn this way and that way but do not come to Me. I am showing you
these things in order that you may seek Me continually and with great diligence. As you seek Me I will open up truths to you that you have not seen before, and these very truths will be such that will enable you to stand in these last days. As you are persecuted, reviled and rejected by your brethren then you will turn unto Me
with all your heart and seek Me for that spiritual life that you need. So that when the tribulation comes you will have that which will enable you to stand. For many will be tossed to and fro, men’s hearts shall fail them because of trouble on every hand. These days shall be very terrible the likes of which have never been seen before..

This type of tribulation has hit the Church in many parts of the world already I think that many here in North America and other First World countries do not understand this and are deceived thinking we will some how be spared the hard times of walking through persecution and trials. Jesus has told us it WILL happen we need the kind of faith to get us through trusting in the Holy Spirit to work in us for God's Glory and not our own comfort. God is faithful He will be there with us. gg

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,640.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think this is a point he makes, God does demand perfection and it is only by being united with Jesus that are we covered and protected from the consequences of sin and made worthy to be called God's children.

Yes. I think the church generally has kinda lost sight of that.

Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin. Without the blood on the doorpost you're sunk. The bottom line is nothing but the blood of Jesus can make us whole again!

Reactions: gratefulgrace
Upvote 0
S

satriani7

Hi gratefulgrace,
what is prophesy anyway? All prophesy does is aline with the scriptures, all the prophesies in the bible align with the bible. People make abig deal out of prophesies like it's some kind of supernaturaL POWER. The church of itching ears loves such romantic slush, Paul however say's that he would have us all prophosise, that is to state what the bible say's in truth and spirit.

To many prophesies are worthless, phoney, junk, because they simply don't align with scripture and are pure soulish bunkum. If a prophesy is true then it is no big deal with regards to the fact that it's already in the bible. Immature Christians attach themselves to such false claims, because they are on milk just as they see Christ crucified for them, instead of them crucified with him to come unto him. Meat is difficult to chew, and it takes some time chewing and digesting whereas milk goes down easier.

Here's a prophesy for you right now by me;

"Jesus is coming in the last aion, and before he returns in the near future many will turn away from him and the churches will reject his true teachings, brother will hate brother and familys will be torn apart over their alliegence to world, instead of Christ. Those who choose Christ over their families will be ostrasized and will suffer much travailing for Christ's sake, filling up that which was lacking in Christ's suffering. But true believers must hold fast to the faith and prepare themselves for the master by shunning profanity and vain babbling,etc. Fear not for the time is near and all will be judged by God."

How am I doing? lol.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,640.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi gratefulgrace,
what is prophesy anyway? All prophesy does is aline with the scriptures, all the prophesies in the bible align with the bible. .

Good point. I agree.

But also there is a 'word of knowledge', a supernatural and specific message from God. 'Go get a new car' might not align with scripture.

:)

Upvote 0

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I agree with Lismore it is more than just quoting back the Bible in different words. It is a supernatural event. Often in the OT there was an immediate fulfillment of specific prophesies which cemented in the minds of the hearers the truth that God was speaking for the immediate or future days. It is not something to be entered into lightly or with a cavalier attitude but I agree it is something that is available through the agency of the Holy Spirit to all believers. I desire to be used in any way the Lord would lead me. gg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JEBrady

Mar 24, 2006
NY
✟17,370.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Prophecy has to do more than "line up with scripture". The devil quoted scripture to Jesus, applying it incorrectly. There'd better be a witness from the Holy Spirit that what's being said is true.

I listened to a man preach in a local church where I used to live who is widely considered to be a prophet. During the time he preached, he brought out several principles from the word of God and illustrated them from scripture. All the while, the anointing on this man was so strong that my spirit was burning inside me, just as the disciples on the road to Emmaus said about when Jesus spoke the scripture to them.

The principles this man was speaking were things I already understood and knew to be true, but the anointing that was there really drove it home that the application of them was coming directly from the Spirit of God.

I don't have a witness that Frodsham's prophecy imminent, but I can tell you that reading it, the Spirit of God did deal with me personally concerning what he was saying.

Reactions: gratefulgrace
Upvote 0

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Prophecy has to do more than "line up with scripture". The devil quoted scripture to Jesus, applying it incorrectly. There'd better be a witness from the Holy Spirit that what's being said is true.

I listened to a man preach in a local church where I used to live who is widely considered to be a prophet. During the time he preached, he brought out several principles from the word of God and illustrated them from scripture. All the while, the anointing on this man was so strong that my spirit was burning inside me, just as the disciples on the road to Emmaus said about when Jesus spoke the scripture to them.

The principles this man was speaking were things I already understood and knew to be true, but the anointing that was there really drove it home that the application of them was coming directly from the Spirit of God.

I don't have a witness that Frodsham's prophecy imminent, but I can tell you that reading it, the Spirit of God did deal with me personally concerning what he was saying.

Thanks for a heartfelt post. I agree with you about the importance of 'annointing'. It is also a term that is tossed around very loosely these days I believe. gg

Upvote 0