British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I have found that if I get a true word from God or a conviction about a situation by what I read in the Word it actually sticks with me and becomes more real as time passes rather than fading in to my lost memories box. I haven't read this prophesy since last year when I posted it I will have to do so again.

Upvote 0

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I didn't start the thread so people can debate the validity of the prophesy but just so that those interested can read it and consider it. If you don't find it annointed upinarms and think it is hogwash so be it that is your choice and that should be it. No debate please and no have and lets all try to have an attitude of tolerance and christian love. Thanks GG

Upvote 0

Giver

Sep 12, 2005
USA - North Carolina
✟8,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Others
I think this is one of the ways to discern prophesy. I have lots of trouble with extra biblical stuff. Like I said it does warn specifically and in a bit more detail than the NT about deception and false teachers. However, it does not contradict anything in the NT either. What hit me most was the emphasis on hearing from the HS for yourself and avoiding "idol worship" (my phrase) of teachers or ministers. Peace gg
That sounds a lot of what my threads have been saying.

You all should look around, the end time is happening.

Seek God and only let God teach you.

Reactions: gratefulgrace
Upvote 0

upinarms

Apr 29, 2010
kingdom of heaven
✟291.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Funny as long as I fall in line with the group that's ok. But to say ha wait a min. this aren't right i want to debate? Toll the line and let's all fall in the ditch. Funny no one ask me why? What set the Holy Spirit off inside me. I think I'll go back and turn over some more tables.

Upvote 0

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Or watch you all fall in the ditch. Father I did what I was told there your problem.

Sorry i am not getting your meaning here upinarms. Do not fear the same Holy Spirit speaks to us as well. gg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JEBrady

Mar 24, 2006
NY
✟17,370.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Sorry i am not getting your meaning here upinarms. Do not fear the same Holy Spirit speaks to us as well. gg

I want to say further that I'm very thankful you posted this (the OP). I wasn't aware of it previous to reading it here, and God is using this to minister to me about the hour that we are in. Also, your responses have been so full of grace. God bless you, gg.

Upvote 0

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
There is a lot here and perhaps some are stopped by the mention of God's judgement. What i felt most strongly were the warnings against false teaching and teachers. It is such a fine line as some can start out walking and serving the Lord correctly but get off the way as they are enticed by doctrines of demons. We have definitely seen these things happen in the last century time and again. Also the word about revival is true. I remember reading a story about Cambodia and the revival the swept through just before the Khmer Rouge confilict in the seventies "The Killing Fields" of Pol Pot. And again i read about Pentecostal revival in Indonesia in the islands of Timor which afterward saw and increase in persecution and aggression against Christians there.

RE: Cambodia
In 1965, American missionaries were asked to leave the country. The period 1965-70 is called the Period of Silence, a time when it is estimated that only 700 Protestant believers remained in the city. However, as the Communist Khmer Rouge strengthened its strangle hold on the country and moved closer and closer to capturing Phnom Penh, God poured out His Holy Spirit on the people of Cambodia. During the years 1973 through 1975 thousands upon thousands of Cambodians came to know the Lord Jesus as Savior. Only a few months later most of them died during Pol Pot's bloody regime.

http://www.nlfcambodia.org/aboutcambodia.html

http://www.indwelt.com/display/0892211237/Mel-Tari/Like-a-Mighty-Wind/

Coming Glory – and – Deceiving Spirits
When I visit My people in mighty revival power, it is to prepare
them for the darkness ahead. With the Glory shall come great
darkness, for the Glory is to prepare My people for the darkness. I
will enable My people to go through the darkness because of the
visitation of My Spirit. Take heed to yourselves lest you be puffed
up and think that you have arrived. Many shall be puffed up as in
the olden days, for then, many received My message but they did
not continue in it. Did I anoint Jehu? Yet the things that I desired
were not accomplished in his life. Listen to the messengers, but
do not hold men’s persons in admiration or adulation. For many
whom I shall anoint mightily with signs and miracles shall become
lifted up and shall fall by the wayside. I do not this willingly for I
have made provision that they might stand. I call many into this
ministry and equip them, but remember that many shall fall. They
shall be like bright lights and the people shall delight in them. But
they shall be taken over by deceiving spirits and shall lead many
of My people astray. Hearken diligently concerning these things,
for in the last days shall come seducing spirits. They shall turn
many of My anointed ones away, many shall fall through diverse
lusts and because of ‘sin abounding'.

Upvote 0

Ariellamb

My Father is the Gardener
Nov 21, 2009
A stranger & a pilgrim sojourning near Cambridge
✟20,581.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My wrath shall be manifested against all ungodliness. It shall
come with great intensity. You have known my love but have not
experienced My wrath or My severity. My judgements are literal
and not a thing to be passed over lightly. Realise the severity of
My judgements and My intense anger against the sin in My
Household.
My judgements shall begin in My House, for I will
cleanse My House that it be not a partaker of My wrath against
the iniquities of the cities. Before I visit the nations in judgement I
will begin at My House. When I do cause My wrath to come upon
the cities of the world My people shall be separate. I desire a
people without spot or wrinkle and such will be preserved by Me in
the time of My wrath, which will be coming upon all iniquity and
unrighteousness.

I am going to prepare you for the coming days by a hard path that
will cause many to cry out continually unto Me
. For when the
going is easy men do not seek Me, but rejoice in a temporary
blessing. And when that blessing is removed they so often turn
this way and that way but do not come to Me. I am showing you
these things in order that you may seek Me continually and with
great diligence.

Upvote 0

upinarms

Apr 29, 2010
kingdom of heaven
✟291.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
That which is perfect does not speak about being perfect for it doesn't understand the perfect that each man has burn within his mind.
For the perfection of one man is not the perfection of another man and niether man no matter what they think perfection is, is cluess of what God knows. The Holy Spirit would not speak on this matter because it belittles the cross of Christ. For even Jesus say it is complete not finished Strong's greek #5055. Look it up the Holy Spirit used the word complete and not the word perfect or finish or finsher or perfecter. Because if God Completes something it is completed to His being of understanding and not that of a man or what standards a man has made for it. It's the face in the mirror that one sees and becomes that which he is know by God as. It's the standard that Paul talks about in Phil. 3;16 and that is one only given by the Holy Spirit by the will of God and Him alone.
So the answer is that this man is speaking to a standard he has been taught by other men because the Holy Spirit under the new covenant would not speak condemnation upon anyone. I shouldn't have said anything I have been in a word battle with God for about 3 hrs. now and believe me there is nothing but LOVE in His heart for everything His Son has created. To put it His way "You can catch more bee's with honey than you can with vinegar. What is or will happean has happean and nothing that man can say or do will change one event that is to come. But the love of Jesus Christ from the being of ones being will change all it comes close to without a word of a man and that is grace." I most stop for the Spirit of prophesy is coming upon me and you don't want or you will not understand it because it is so different then what man has hear. Sorry about my spelling etc. but as God said to me. "I like the words of a donkey they speak what they are told to do be at peace." Peace and grace to all men no matter what they think or do or what their pen writes nothing can take or change the jugdement taken by Christ Heb. 9;27 & 28. Oh my here He comes 'My Lord my God the glory of your coming is the-I have no words that can explian it."

Upvote 0

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think I understand what you are saying upinarms. God is a God of love but there are pretty clear indications that that love also includes correction and discipline. There are also scriptures that speak clearly to this and also the fact that many will fall away their love for God having grown cold. I agree that Christ's work was finished on the cross the penalty for sin was paid however this work does not automatically save the whole world only those who through repentence are drawn to the Father. I am including the scriptures from Hebrews that speak in part to the issue of discipline that God measures to us for our good. I know it is long the whole chapter but I do hate taking scripture out of context. Other good scriptures are found in Romans Chapter 8 but I will not post that here just the link. Romans 8 (Blue Letter Bible: NKJV - New King James Version)

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:1Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:2looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:3For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:4You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:5And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons: "My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD, Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:6For whom the LORD loves He chastens, And scourges every son whom He receives." [fn]

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:7If [fn] you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten?

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:8But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:9Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected [us], and we paid [them] respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live?

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:10For they indeed for a few days chastened [us] as seemed [best] to them, but He for [our] profit, that [we] may be partakers of His holiness.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:11Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:12Therefore strengthen the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees,

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:13and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be [dislocated], but rather be healed.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:14Pursue peace with all [people], and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:15looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:16lest there [be] any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:17For you know that afterward, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought it diligently with tears.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:18For you have not come to the mountain that [fn] may be touched and that burned with fire, and to blackness and darkness [fn] and tempest,

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:19and the sound of a trumpet and the voice of words, so that those who heard [it] begged that the word should not be spoken to them anymore.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:20(For they could not endure what was commanded: "And if so much as a beast touches the mountain, it shall be stoned or shot with an arrow." [fn]

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:21And so terrifying was the sight [that] Moses said, "I am exceedingly afraid and trembling.") [fn]

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:22But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels,

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:23to the general assembly and church of the firstborn [who are] registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:24to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than [that of] Abel.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:25See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more [shall we not escape] if we turn away from Him who [speaks] from heaven,

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:26whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, "Yet once more I shake [fn] not only the earth, but also heaven." [fn]

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:27Now this, "Yet once more," indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:28Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may [fn] serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 12:29For our God [is] a consuming fire.

NKJV Footnotes:
  • <LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 3px" id=fnt_6_1>(12:6) Proverbs 3:11, 12 <LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 3px" id=fnt_7_2>(12:7) NU-Text and M-Text read It is for discipline that you endure; God . . . . <LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 3px" id=fnt_18_3>(12:18) NU-Text reads to that which. <LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 3px" id=fnt_18_4>(12:18) NU-Text reads gloom. <LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 3px" id=fnt_20_5>(12:20) NU-Text and M-Text omit the rest of this verse. <LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 3px" id=fnt_20_6>(12:20) Exodus 19:12, 13 <LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 3px" id=fnt_21_7>(12:21) Deuteronomy 9:19
  • (12:26) NU-Text reads will shake.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ariellamb

My Father is the Gardener
Nov 21, 2009
A stranger & a pilgrim sojourning near Cambridge
✟20,581.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upinarms
Very interesting what you have to say.

'' I most stop for the Spirit of prophesy is coming upon me and you don't want or you will not understand it because it is so different then what man has hear.''

Are you able to share this with us please?

Upvote 0

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
My question to upinarms would be "Why would we accept a word from you any more than a word from Stanly Frodsham, you are both men and not God"?
It is perhaps our nature to question the word received from man which is a good thing, to check it out. But then we feel it is wrong and reject it. However, then they feel a word they give is of course correct and Holy Spirit annointed and inspired and given only at His urging. The ultimate test should always be how does it line up with the scriptures, the whole counsel of God through His Word not how we feel about the message given. gg

Upvote 0

Giver

Sep 12, 2005
USA - North Carolina
✟8,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Others
My question to upinarms would be "Why would we accept a word from you any more than a word from Stanly Frodsham, you are both men and not God"?
It is perhaps our nature to question the word received from man which is a good thing, to check it out. But then we feel it is wrong and reject it. However, then they feel a word they give is of course correct and Holy Spirit annointed and inspired and given only at His urging. The ultimate test should always be how does it line up with the scriptures, the whole counsel of God through His Word not how we feel about the message given. gg
No! The final test is to ask Jesus. Scripture can and is twisted to mean whatever some one wants it to say.

Upvote 0

JEBrady

Mar 24, 2006
NY
✟17,370.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
No! The final test is to ask Jesus. Scripture can and is twisted to mean whatever some one wants it to say.

It will line up with scripture that is rightly divided if it is from God. Nevertheless, I have always listened for the anointing, the witness of the Spirit in me in order to judge. Otherwise, forget about it. And, if I ask for more light on it, I ask Father in Jesus' name.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Giver

Sep 12, 2005
USA - North Carolina
✟8,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Others
It will line up with scripture that is rightly divided if it is from God. Nevertheless, I have always listened for the anointing, the witness of the Spirit in me in order to judge. Otherwise, forget about it. And, if I ask for more light on it, I ask Father in Jesus' name.
That makes me wonder. Jesus never said that the Father would talk to us. Jesus said his people would hear his voice.

Upvote 0