✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
“some of the southern areas have cultures that we have to overcome”
That culture is also called the Constitution, he wants to overcome.

Seems to be the pattern, expand the scope of the Constitution in many areas, and cut back in many others.

Upvote 0

Lilly Owl

Since when is God's adversary a curse word here?
Dec 23, 2012
✟2,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes Chuckie, that would be the culture that honors the 2nd amendment. And doesn't think it's irrelevant. So that only police and military, that are populated by members of our community, are the only one's armed to the teeth so as to then have complete firearm control over their friends and family and strangers who can't fight back.

And then there's the criminals Charlie.

So what are the law abiding to do, if a government disarms them? So that only the Administrative authorities have guns, and the criminal element has guns?

What then chuck?
Oh that's right you haven't a clue. Or perhaps you didn't read me.
Could you ask your armed secret service agent body guard, pick any one, to read this to you?

I'll wait here for your reply Charles. :)

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟562,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I would agree that Alabama needs a culture change, but it has nothing to do with gun control.:cool:

Yeah, I thought this was going to be about racism.

Either way, the hysterical paranoia about gun grabs out to be challenged and abandoned, though I don't suspect it will any time soon.

-Dan.

Upvote 0

Blackguard_

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Feb 9, 2004
Tucson
✟18,992.00
Faith
Lutheran
Either way, the hysterical paranoia about gun grabs out to be challenged and abandoned

It's not paranoia, gun grabs have actually happened.

Yes, many are foolishly panicking as if Obama could at any minute order the NKVD to go door-to-door confiscating guns, but don't act like people aren't calling for bans and that "it can't happen here". I do think the post-Sandy Hook panic buying is foolish, but we shouldn't be lulled into a false sense of security about gun rights either.

A cultural revolution, perhaps?

Maybe we should sell New York back to England? It's clearly not part of America anymore with laws like that.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟562,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Where and when?

Maybe we should sell New York back to England? It's clearly not part of America anymore with laws like that.

Right, because gun control laws are what define us as Americans.

Meanwhile, in Virginia, Republican senators wait until one Democrat senator goes to DC to attend the inauguration, so they can sneak in a big gerrymandering bill.

What's more "American" - the right to be represented in government or the right to be able to fire off 30 rounds w/o reloading?

-Dan.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

seeking Christ

What's more "American" - the right to be represented in government or the right to be able to fire off 30 rounds w/o reloading?

-Dan.

Well Dan, if you could fire off 30 rounds semi-auto, you might not have such worries about not being represented in Gov't. ;) And re-loading is what you do with your spent casings.

Upvote 0

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Yes, many are foolishly panicking as if Obama could at any minute order the NKVD to go door-to-door confiscating guns, but don't act like people aren't calling for bans and that "it can't happen here". I do think the post-Sandy Hook panic buying is foolish, but we shouldn't be lulled into a false sense of security about gun rights either.

Back to England? My ancestors were there before the English were. How about selling it back to me? I'll pay what the English paid the Dutch: I'll point a cannon in their face (Just joking, ha ha! I don't own a cannon).

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
(Just joking, ha ha! I don't own a cannon).
Dang gun control:D

Gun bans/grabs aren't attempted?
They don't happen because pro-gun groups prevent them. They are frequently attempted.

Chicago and New York have bans in place(and higher crime too).

Anti-gun agenda:
ban and remove;
1.Ugly semi auto weapons- ie Assault weapons and magazines with cap of higher then 10 rds.
2.All semi automatic weapons
3 semi auto pistols
4.Cheap handguns ie Saturday night specials
5.all hand guns
6.Fully automatic weapons-even though no legal ones have been used in a crime in 30 yrs or more. (yes they are legal, with permit and license-expensive)

They will go further after thee are in place, but this is far enough.

If you don't believe these check out:
Handgun inc, Brady website, other anti-gun groups. They want all firearms removed from private hands.
Anti-gun politicans are happy to submit legislation for these groups, so the only thing preventing gun legislation is pro-gun groups.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums