Cultural Revolution and the manufactured outrage over January 6th

lifepsyop

Jan 23, 2014
✟57,063.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm sorry. I don't consider Patriot knights of America a legitimate news source.

These are simply video clips of various instances of leftist political violence since 2016. Most of the scenes are from recognizable anti-Trump protests/Antifa/BLM riots you can look up fuller versions of if you desire. If you don't recognize any of the footage or think this is some 'trick', that is just evidence of how insulated you've been over the years from a reality that may run counter to your preferred ideological narrative.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Right, you'll have to "save democracy" by stopping the democratic election of a President you dislike.... And if people democratically elect him then democracy will have failed, and you'll need to "save" it somehow.... This is exactly the kind of mentality at work where words no longer have any meaning. "Democracy" is now just a magical word for the power of the progressive revolution. And all that will matter is whether one is on the "right side of history" according to the revolutionaries helpfully guiding society towards global utopia.
When Trump was elected, democracy did not fail us people. We people failed our duties of our democracy. Voters have power. We don't always wield it properly or wisely. The evidence is our broken congress.

My comments about Trump referred to his attempts to overturn the election and the subsequent alternate electors scheme and the fascist type insurrection he fomented. We do not elect authoritarian presidents, much to Trump's chagrin.

You are free to believe whatever you just said. Have a good day friend.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

lifepsyop

Jan 23, 2014
✟57,063.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When Trump was elected, democracy did not fail us people. We people failed our duties of our democracy. Voters have power. We don't always wield it properly or wisely. The evidence is our broken congress.

My comments about Trump referred to his attempts to overturn the election and the subsequent alternate electors scheme and the fascist type insurrection he fomented. We do not elect authoritarian presidents, much to Trump's chagrin.

You are free to believe whatever you just said. Have a good day friend.

And like I said, if Trump had been announced the winner of the 2020 election, and in response left-wing groups had stormed the Whitehouse and violently dragged him out, you would have seen this not as an election being overturned, but as the people "saving democracy from a fascist"...

In similar fashion, there are democrats across the country (many of whom still believe the myth that Russia "hacked" the 2016 election) who are screaming for the FBI to arrest Trump so he can't even run in 2024. They too view themselves as "saving democracy", (by eliminating the democratic opposition to their preferred candidate)

The Revolution will always interpret its forward momentum as positive progress. That's how totalitarianism operates.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,123.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
There are dozens of witnesses and thousands of pages of testimony and hours and hours of videotape that would back up the need to indict Trump. Are you not concerned about the boxes upon boxes of top secret material, potentially nuclear secrets, that a private citizen with billions of dollars in debt coming due over the next few years had in his personal possession? Had he not the rabid supporters that had to be held at bay he would already be imprisoned for life.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And like I said, if Trump had been announced the winner of the 2020 election, and in response left-wing groups had stormed the Whitehouse and violently dragged him out, you would have seen this not as an election being overturned, but as the people "saving democracy from a fascist"...

In similar fashion, there are democrats across the country (many of whom still believe the myth that Russia "hacked" the 2016 election) who are screaming for the FBI to arrest Trump so he can't even run in 2024. They too view themselves as "saving democracy", (by eliminating the democratic opposition to their preferred candidate)

The Revolution will always interpret its forward momentum as positive progress. That's how totalitarianism operates.

Russian hacking and interfering in the 2020 election is not a myth friend.

What's more is Prigozhin admitted they interfered in our recent midterms. Why do you fight against reality so hard? Is it simply to justify your skewed perception?

Upvote 0

lifepsyop

Jan 23, 2014
✟57,063.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What's more is Prigozhin admitted they interfered in our recent midterms. Why do you fight against reality so hard? Is it simply to justify your skewed perception?

I would say the truly distorted (and naive) version of reality is the idea that Russia, China, India, or any superpower or major nation hasn't been trying to influence or interfere in every single US election cycle. That is what countries have always done and will continue to do and it's what the USA does to all other countries as well. The only reason we've been hearing about Russian influence so much recently is because pretending it's a novel and unique event for other countries to interfere in elections serves the aims of the revolution. (Get Trump!) It's all simple narrative-engineering.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would say the truly distorted (and naive) version of reality is the idea that Russia, China, India, or any superpower or major nation hasn't been trying to influence or interfere in every single US election cycle. That is what countries have always done and will continue to do and it's what the USA does to all other countries as well. The only reason we've been hearing about Russian influence so much recently is because pretending it's a novel and unique event for other countries to interfere in elections serves the aims of the revolution. (Get Trump!) It's all simple narrative-engineering.

The narrative engineering was performed by you when you disingenuously claimed Russian hacking was a myth. I cannot understand why I keep debunking your silliness. I must have a defect in character to address lol. Please have yourself a nice day tho.

Upvote 0

NinjaPirate777

Nov 11, 2022
Omaha
✟10,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Single
I encourage you to don your silk slippers and go argue with someone else about the nonsensical democracy claim. Peace
I did go a bit crazy there with a massive exposition dump. We live in interesting times. Maybe Plato was wrong in this case and the US is special.

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I did go a bit crazy there with a massive exposition dump. We live in interesting times. Maybe Plato was wrong in this case and the US is special.
Well, leaning on my own experiences, Plato was probably wrong occasionally too. I know I sure make my share of mistakes. If only we could determine ahead of time which occasions we are wrong our lives would be a lot easier haha. Have a good day my friend.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lifepsyop

Jan 23, 2014
✟57,063.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The narrative engineering was performed by you when you disingenuously claimed Russian hacking was a myth.

Perhaps it is clearer to say that "Russian hacking" has become mythologized by narrative engineers. Of course Russians hack the USA... there is probably a Russian hacking into a US system this very moment, as there are Chinese hackers, Indian hackers, etc.

The myth is the common belief that "our democracy was hacked" during the 2016 Presidential election, which many prominent Democrats repeated over and over again. This was connected to the myth that the Trump administration was involved in a vast international conspiracy with the Russian state, that Trump himself was secretly working for Putin. Many democrats actually still believe this. Others know the narrative is false but still keep the myth alive by pointing to things like Russians spreading memes on facebook, and pretending this justifies unprecedented FBI counter-intelligence operations that effectively hamstrung a sitting U.S. President, and was non-stop national headline news for years.

However, returning to the arguments raised in the OP.

Those obsessed with the Trump-Russian collusion narrative don't actually care about foreign interference in our elections. They only pretend to care about it when it can be used to attack political enemies.

In the same way, Democrats/Leftists only pretend to believe that being an "Election Denier" is some awful horrible thing. Over and over again we've heard the accusation of "election denial" leveled at MAGA type people running for office.

Here is Hakeem Jeffries repeatedly denying the 2016 election. He is about to become the Democrat House leader.

They don't really care about foreign interference in elections. They don't really care about election denial. They don't really care about political violence. Nobody actually cares about these particular issues.

The people feigning the most outrage over Jan.6th would in fact have been completely fine with a much more violent display if it had been a leftist mob against an incoming Trump administration. They would simply justify it as fighting fascism and protecting sacred democracy.

The outrage is always manufactured in service of the revolution.

Reactions: iarwain
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,123.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The Mueller report said that there was Russian interference in the 2016 election. What they also said was that there wasn't any proof beyond reasonable doubt that the Trump campaign was involved.

But the hacking and interference was undeniable. How successful was it? All that was needed was for it to succeed in a state like Wisconsin and change a few thousand votes. Will never know but we weren't storming the capital. We just knew we needed to redouble our efforts in the future.

Upvote 0

lifepsyop

Jan 23, 2014
✟57,063.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
but we weren't storming the capital. We just knew we needed to redouble our efforts in the future.

Your side storms government buildings.

the difference is that when you do it, it's the expression of "social justice" and "progress". And when your political enemies do it, it's "terrorism" or "insurrection"

AP_18277767837294-1880x1254.jpg

k-protest-cover-e1537810643861.jpg

If MAGA republicans had been the ones pushing for last minute changes in voting rules before the 2020 election, and Trump had won, you would have been cheering on the left-wing mobs descending upon the Capitol building. Your narrative would have been that MAGA crowd had "gerrymandered" the 2020 election thus rendering it illegitimate, thus justifying the leftist mobs as defenders of democracy (instead of "insurrectionists")

Just like I'm sure you get really upset about MAGA "election deniers" but conveniently ignore the fact that the Democrats are making an outspoken election denier, Hakeem Jeffries, their House leader.

Reactions: iarwain
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,559.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
If MAGA republicans had been the ones pushing for last minute changes in voting rules before the 2020 election, and Trump had won, you would have been cheering on the left-wing mobs descending upon the Capitol building.
Fact is, the coup attempt was a right-wing insurrection, incited by the loser of the election. If Biden had lost and sent his people to the Capitol to overthrow the election, republicans would have reacted the same way that Americans reacted to Trump's attempt.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lifepsyop

Jan 23, 2014
✟57,063.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Fact is, the coup attempt was a right-wing insurrection, incited by the loser of the election. If Biden had lost and sent his people to the Capitol to overthrow the election, republicans would have reacted the same way that Americans reacted to Trump's attempt.

well at least you're beginning to tacitly admit that you would have viewed the so-called "insurrection" as "defending democracy" if it had instead been leftist mobs surrounding the Capitol in the midst of a Trump victory.

just like how you think it's okay when a leading democrat denies elections... not a big deal at all

but if a MAGA politician denies an election then it's an 'extreme threat to our sacred democracy'

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,559.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
well at least you're beginning to tacitly admit that you would have viewed the so-called "insurrection" as "defending democracy" if it had instead been leftist mobs surrounding the Capitol in the midst of a Trump victory.
That's your invention. I said nothing remotely like it. I'm just pointing out that if moderates or leftists had initiated the coup attempt, the far right would have been enraged. It's the hypocrisy.
just like how you think it's okay when a leading democrat denies elections... not a big deal at all
You made that up, too. People who don't accept fair elections deserve our contempt. If there's a democrat who did what Trump did, they'd be just as despicable and anti-American as Trump is. Who did you have in mind?

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,559.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
and you probably think it's no big deal that the FBI was pushing social media to censor this news as "Russian disinformation" right before a major election.... big yawn, right?
Turns out, it was a big deal. We now know that Putin and his assets were working overtime to swing the election to Trump. We can't prove that Trump was being groomed by Russia as an asset, but the fact that he publicly supported Putin against our own intelligence agencies does lend credibility to the suspicions. CIA has a recording of Russian officials celebrating their success after the 2016 election. Would you like to see that?

The Biden laptop stuff isn't the silver bullet that will erase everything and negate the elections for you. It's been tampered with several times since the shop had it, and experts who have looked at it, suspect the tampering was intentionally done to make sure no one could tell which was real and which was added later.

Hunter Biden’s Laptop Was Tampered With And Had Files Added To It

According to an independent investigation and the person who recovered the device, Hunter Biden’s laptop had files added to it after it left his possession.

The Washington Post’s experts and the man who owned the computer repair store both came to the same conclusion that files were added to Hunter Biden’s laptop after it left his possession

“The experts found the data had been repeatedly accessed and copied by people other than Hunter Biden over nearly three years,” our report explained, with those we spoke with being unable to “reach definitive conclusions about the contents as a whole, including whether all of it originated from a single computer or could have been assembled from files from multiple computers and put on the portable drive.”

…..

What Mac Isaac said next, though, is what was most noteworthy. When he did his “deep dive,” he said, he “saw a lot of photos” — but “did not see a lot of photos that are being reported to [have been] seen.”

“I do know that there have been multiple attempts over the past year-and-a-half to insert questionable material into the laptop as in, not physically, but passing off this misinformation or disinformation as coming from the laptop,” he said. “And that is a major concern of mine because I have fought tooth and nail to protect the integrity of this drive and to jeopardize that is going to mean that everything that I sacrificed will be for nothing.”

So why would people who were looking to find a way to get at Joe Biden deliberately sabotage something that supposedly had damaging information on it? I bet if you thought about it, you could come up with a number of possible reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0

lifepsyop

Jan 23, 2014
✟57,063.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Biden laptop stuff isn't the silver bullet that will erase everything and negate the elections for you. It's been tampered with several times since the shop had it, and experts who have looked at it, suspect the tampering was intentionally done to make sure no one could tell which was real and which was added later.

Uh huh... and you were fine with the unconfirmed, foreign-sourced rumors of the Steele Dossier being plastered all over newsmedia with no interference. But when it comes to a news story that may reflect negatively on Biden... oops, the FBI can't verify it and has to swoop in and shut it down on social media before the election. You're really making it too easy for me at this point...

Upvote 0