ChooseTheRight

Jan 11, 2008
✟15,603.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi there everyone:wave:

As you all know by now. The Non Nicene part of CF will be closed soon. So rather than get all down hearted, i thought i would come here say hi and ask if you good people would mind me inviting myself to your little section. I promise that any replies i give will stick to the rules and wont promote Mormonism. I still feel i can offer something to this site, even if i can only give general views.

Thanx:tutu:

Sitswithamouse

I look Time Lord
Mar 6, 2005
Devon, UK
✟13,926.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Greens
Hi there everyone:wave:

As you all know by now. The Non Nicene part of CF will be closed soon. So rather than get all down hearted, i thought i would come here say hi and ask if you good people would mind me inviting myself to your little section. I promise that any replies i give will stick to the rules and wont promote Mormonism. I still feel i can offer something to this site, even if i can only give general views.

Thanx:tutu:
Welcome aboard CTR.

Would you like some fruit juice ?
:):hug:

Upvote 0

ChooseTheRight

Jan 11, 2008
✟15,603.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome aboard CTR.

Would you like some fruit juice ?
:):hug:
Thank you Melancholy. I dont mind if i do. Stick some vodka in there for me.:p Just kidding.

NewGuy101: I know that they are trying to close this place too. I will stay here till they do. After that, i dont know.

Upvote 0

Pogue

left CF, please see profile for further details
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2006
http://www.thesonscafe.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15
✟59,840.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
It may interest you (and anyone else) to know that this has just been announced:
http://christianforums.com/t6795243-amendment-to-non-nicene-annoucement.html

It will include a fellowship area for non-Niceans. Not sure if that's exactly what people have hoped for, but better than nothing.
(of course, you are still very welcome here! I don't want you to get the impression that I'm pushing you out, just making everyone aware that an alternative might be avaliable too)

Upvote 0

ChooseTheRight

Jan 11, 2008
✟15,603.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:swoon:

No way dude, get your own.;)
*grabs bottle*
(Joking);) :)
Fine then, be that way. I will just get my own vodka. I dont mind. As long as i dont get.:sick:

Thanks Pogue. I will look into that too. I understand that you dont want me around, thats ok. Im not too hurt. I will just go over here, to this corner and cry for a bit. Dont worry, it is your fault im crying, but i will get over you rejection one day. Lol (Joking)

Upvote 0

Sitswithamouse

I look Time Lord
Mar 6, 2005
Devon, UK
✟13,926.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Greens
Fine then, be that way. I will just get my own vodka. I dont mind. As long as i dont get.:sick:
:p ner ner ner ner ner.;)

Here have some juice.:)
orange_juice.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pogue

left CF, please see profile for further details
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2006
http://www.thesonscafe.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15
✟59,840.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Thanks Pogue. I will look into that too. I understand that you dont want me around, thats ok. Im not too hurt. I will just go over here, to this corner and cry for a bit. Dont worry, it is your fault im crying, but i will get over you rejection one day. Lol (Joking)

*whacks you with a wet noodle*

Upvote 0