In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi folks,
I have a problem I hope you can help me with, I have been having trouble with the touch pad on my Dell laptop lately. Sometimes it doesn't pick up what my fingers are trying to tell it. It will not be able to tell if I'm using two fingers or just one. Then it will not be able to make a page move up or down on a reply box. It also picks up on links my cursor passes over without me tapping on the pad.

The only thing I have out of the ordinary is neuropathy in my hands; but I was able to use the pad for months and this problem has come up with in the last week or so.
I clean my pad and keep my hands clean; so I don't know what could be the problem. Thanks for any advice you can give me.

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'd suggest getting other people to try it and see if they have the same problem as you. If they do, then it's an indication the problem is in the touchpad, not in the condition of your fingers.
Thanks for the suggestion. I think it is my fingers. I think they are too dry. If I put water on them; it works ok till it drys out, I put on hand lotion and that helps for a while; I just have to remember to do it often enough.^_^

Reactions: Kylie
Upvote 0