What about Trump's crudeness about women?

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟438,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
People who defended Bill Clinton (and who continue to do so) are attacking Donald Trump, and people who attacked Bill Clinton are defending Donald Trump. Neither group of people has integrity. I for one condemn the actions of both men.

I agree completely. It would hypocritical to defend the instances where Bill Clinton certainly sexually harassed or even assaulted women and condemn Trump for the same kind of behavior...if Bill Clinton were running for office. He isn't though...Trump is. I'm sure that Bill will be dispensing advice to Hillary if she gets elected, but his sexual philandering is a non-issue in that regard.

I think it's also worth mentioning that most people...democrat or republican...found Bill's behavior disgusting. As an effective leader, president, and politician...people were more inclined to give Bill some leeway regarding that disgusting behavior.

Trump on the other hand has none of the tact, diplomacy, and humility that Bill Clinton has. Trump doesn't have the record of competence that Bill Clinton has. Trump is a blustering orange moron with a fragile yet dangerously inflated ego...and a sexual predator.

Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

LOVEthroughINTELLECT

The courage to be human
Jul 30, 2005
✟25,873.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Trump on the other hand has none of the tact, diplomacy, and humility that Bill Clinton has. Trump doesn't have the record of competence that Bill Clinton has. Trump is a blustering orange moron with a fragile yet dangerously inflated ego...and a sexual predator.

Thank you for the part that I put in bold.

I have been telling everybody I talk to about it that Donald Trump is the least diplomatic person I have ever seen seek public office in the U.S.

He may be the least diplomatic person ever to seek a formal position of power in any political system.

To accomplish anything, good or evil, in any position of authority one has to use tact and be diplomatic.

I do not understand how anybody thinks that Trump could function as president of the U.S. If he does win the election either Congress will have to kick him out of office or the other people in his administration will have to do all of the governing while he runs his loose cannon of a mouth in his narcissistic la-la land.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Let's not pretend that this is some conspiracy...Trump merely forgot he was still wearing a mic and being recorded. He's an idiot...so it's not a stretch to admit that's what happened.
Idiots don't make millions or billions , so lets leave that pejorative out of his description.
Being what had to transpire to Trump's person when he was miked up, and he was an 11 years younger man, I don't think he forgot he was wearing a microphone. Rather, I think he believed the director when they said, "cut" and 'it's a wrap', or words to that effect. Indicating to Donald Trump that the show was over and therefore, by Trump's rightful inference, they were no longer recording him.

It isn't to be dismissed either under the label of, conspiracy theory, when this was certainly by definition a conspiracy of facts. That worked themselves out to this moment from a starting point of eleven years ago.
The interview Trump did was to be completed and archived as he would know. However, what kept recording in that full unedited archive, in a matter of who's responsible for knowing what, was the responsibilities of those that were in control of the record keeping process.

The matter then moves on from the conspiracy of facts as they now stand, to asking the question , when was the Hillary campaign or its supporters made aware of the 11 year old Trump/Bush interview archival audio?

What do you mean "why"? He's running for president! It's a pretty well known fact at this point that when someone runs for president, they're going to have every single piece of dirt in their past brought to light. When someone is relatively clean...the opposing party will generally just make things up.
There is nothing to make up in this case. Trump apologized for his words. He should have gone one step further had he been a typical public figure and asked forgiveness. But he didn't.
I applaud him that consistency with regard to his answer to the question during the campaign, has he ever asked God for forgiveness.

Neither side is clean. They have so much actual dirt that they worked to make as their personal legacies that media fan fiction isn't even a factor.

The Dems aren't trying to make Trump "look like" a sexual pig...he is a sexual pig.
So is Bill and so too is Hillary.

It's fairly obvious to anyone with eyes, ears and half a brain that this man regards women as sex objects and nothing more. ...
As for me, I take you at your word. When you declare someone not bearing the intelligence requisite to continue in discourse with you, which necessarily entails seeing the picture your way, then I finish my remarks here.
It helps not to call people unfit to disagree with you. I concede you do not expect a mature civil discourse to proceed.

Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟255,843.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Idiots don't make millions or billions , so lets leave that pejorative out of his description.

Of course idiots can be wealthy. History is rife with examples.

He's an idiot.

Being what had to transpire to Trump's person when he was miked up, and he was an 11 years younger man, I don't think he forgot he was wearing a microphone. Rather, I think he believed the director when they said, "cut" and 'it's a wrap', or words to that effect. Indicating to Donald Trump that the show was over and therefore, by Trump's rightful inference, they were no longer recording him.

With as often as Trump whines about... everything... you'd think if what you're suggesting is true, he would have said something about it. regard to his answer to the question during the campaign, has he ever asked God for forgiveness.

"I know you are but what am I" seems like a terrible tactic for anyone over 7 years old, but it does seem to be de rigueur for Trumpies.

• Agree
Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,559.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I agree completely. It would hypocritical to defend the instances where Bill Clinton certainly sexually harassed or even assaulted women and condemn Trump for the same kind of behavior...if Bill Clinton were running for office. He isn't though...Trump is. I'm sure that Bill will be dispensing advice to Hillary if she gets elected, but his sexual philandering is a non-issue in that regard.

I think it's also worth mentioning that most people...democrat or republican...found Bill's behavior disgusting. As an effective leader, president, and politician...people were more inclined to give Bill some leeway regarding that disgusting behavior.

Then those same people should be talking about how Trump lacks tact, diplomacy, and humility (though I disagree that Clinton was humble - it takes hubris to lie like he has lied) instead of what he said 11 years ago. Instead, they're making what he said the issue.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Of course idiots can be wealthy. History is rife with examples.

He's an idiot.

With as often as Trump whines about... everything... you'd think if what you're suggesting is true, he would have said something about it. regard to his answer to the question during the campaign, has he ever asked God for forgiveness.

"I know you are but what am I" seems like a terrible tactic for anyone over 7 years old, but it does seem to be de rigueur for Trumpies.
Sadly, the aforementioned predisposition provides rife examples. And makes for very short conversation styles.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟438,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for the part that I put in bold.

I have been telling everybody I talk to about it that Donald Trump is the least diplomatic person I have ever seen seek public office in the U.S.

He may be the least diplomatic person ever to seek a formal position of power in any political system.

To accomplish anything, good or evil, in any position of authority one has to use tact and be diplomatic.

I do not understand how anybody thinks that Trump could function as president of the U.S. If he does win the election either Congress will have to kick him out of office or the other people in his administration will have to do all of the governing while he runs his loose cannon of a mouth in his narcissistic la-la land.

Indeed...hey, we agree! Kudos to us!

I'd like to state for the record that I don't vote on presidential elections for reasons that have nothing to do with this particular election. I can also understand why so many dislike Hillary.

A discussion on Trump doesn't even need to go into his policy positions, bigotry, racism, sexism or any of the other myriad flaws to show he shouldn't be president. All one would really need to discuss are the psychological issues/problems that he has regarding his ego. He's a man who is so afraid of appearing incompetent that he literally employs people who are less competent than himself in order to look good by comparison.

Take Mike Pence for example...why did he get Trump's pick for VP? The media acted like they couldn't figure it out...there were a lot more qualified republicans who are a lot more popular than Pence. Clearly he wasn't picked for his stance on policies...he and Trump disagree on multiple issues. So why was he picked? Honestly I think it's because Trump didn't want a more qualified/intelligent/capable politician to outshine him and steal his "thunder". Look at how he reacted when the media was talking about how well Pence did in his debate and arguably won. He acted like a petulant child who was going to "take his ball and go home".

That's a tremendous problem. If Trump won't hire/appoint competent people into important positions...this nation will fall apart in record time. We could actually survive having an idiot at the helm (everyone remembers GW Bush) as long as he has intelligent and capable people working around him...but we won't last with someone like Trump appointing a pack of morons and yes-men just to protect his fragile yet inflated ego.

Obviously I could go on...I think his desire to manipulate others instead of compromising is another psychological trait that screams trouble...but this post would be a few pages long if I were to go into detail about everything.

So even if I were to disregard all of the horrible opinions Trump has about the people of this nation, and I were to ignore all of the ridiculous policies he's proposed which demonstrate a total lack of understanding of the law and values this nation has...I'd still have a very long list of psychological/character flaws which alone would make him unfit for being the president.

• Agree
Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟438,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Then those same people should be talking about how Trump lacks tact, diplomacy, and humility (though I disagree that Clinton was humble - it takes hubris to lie like he has lied) instead of what he said 11 years ago. Instead, they're making what he said the issue.

Lol absolutely true Sketch...but if you're expecting honest and intelligent political discourse/commentary from the people of this nation you're always going to be sorely disappointed.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,559.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lol absolutely true Sketch...but if you're expecting honest and intelligent political discourse/commentary from the people of this nation you're always going to be sorely disappointed.
They nominated who they nominated. I'm already sorely disappointed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
He's lying.

You only need to look as far as his comments towards women since he began running for president to see that. He judges all women, and some men, solely by their looks. Women are nothing more than beautiful trophies for him to abuse, manipulate, and control. He's a disgusting excuse for a human being.

Many of the women in his 'world' are trophies, and present themselves as such.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
That's good. He'll be perfect to represent America. :D
Being it is a representative Constitutional democracy , that would speak of those who voted "the idiot" into office as well wouldn't it?

Which then would turn to the other side of the aisle. If elected. A career criminal, serial liar, rapist enabler, who is too unsophisticated, and reckless to operate an email policy as SoS,would not be examples of genius. Nor would those who voted that into office.

"Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported." Hillary Clinton page Twitter

https://youtu.be/sQ7543nJngk

• Agree
Reactions: KWCrazy
Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟255,843.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Being it is a representative Constitutional democracy , that would speak of those who voted "the idiot" into office as well wouldn't it?

Which then would turn to the other side of the aisle. If elected. A career criminal, serial liar, rapist enabler, who is too unsophisticated, and reckless to operate an email policy as SoS,would not be examples of genius. Nor would those who voted that into office.

"Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported." Hillary Clinton page Twitter

https://youtu.be/sQ7543nJngk

So unless you're a Trump apologist, perhaps writing in the name of someone who isn't human slime might be the best idea...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Proof of one honest statement from Donald Trump starting shortly after the minute mark:

It's also worth noting that he brought Paula Jones to the debate, but characterized her as a "loser" and a "liar" in the nationally televised interview.

Upvote 0

Inkfingers

Somebody's heretic
Site Supporter
May 17, 2014
✟183,262.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The United States of America is not a democracy.

Does it work on the basis of the majority in a vote winning? That's democracy.

Yes, I'm aware that it is a Constitutional Republic (or at least supposed to be), but that is not the point I was speaking of and its semantics to raise it really.

The US is showing how majority voting can and will drag a nation down to the gutter by potentialy elevating the gutter dweller to the highest office.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟438,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Many of the women in his 'world' are trophies, and present themselves as such.

Wonderful...apparently you and Trump share the same disgusting view of women. At least you're being honest with yourself.

I'm inclined to think that any woman who views herself as a "trophy" is emotionally damaged and to treat them as a trophy does nothing to help their condition. Please believe me when I say that I've genuinely tried to think of any rational justification of Trump's attitude towards women...and I cannot come up with anything reasonable.

The best I could do is to imagine that Trump has the Benjamin Button disease and he's actually a very hormonal teenage boy trapped in the body of a tangerine with a bad comb over. At least we understand that a young man going through puberty will tend to objectify women due to his raging adolescent hormones.

Trump has no excuse for this...and to suggest that his comments were simply the kind of "locker room talk" that all men participate in is an insult to every decent man in this nation.

• Winner
Reactions: MrSpikey
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟438,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

I think it's a fair description...he's also lost at least a billion, so he's certainly not the financial genius he pretends to be. As for what he's made regarding wealth...he's decided to keep that hidden behind a lame excuse of being audited. The IRS has even stated that releasing his tax returns won't affect his audit in the slightest.

If he made an assumption that he wasn't being recorded...then he's simply dumb for making that assumption. Any suggestion that the recording was planned for the purpose of hurting his chances of running for president is absolutely ludicrous.

It isn't to be dismissed either under the label of, conspiracy theory, when this was certainly by definition a conspiracy of facts. That worked themselves out to this moment from a starting point of eleven years ago.
The interview Trump did was to be completed and archived as he would know. However, what kept recording in that full unedited archive, in a matter of who's responsible for knowing what, was the responsibilities of those that were in control of the record keeping process.

Those who were recording had no way at all of knowing he would be running for president...let alone being in the unlikely position of nominated for president. Furthermore, they wouldn't have had any way of predicting that he would confess to being a sexual predator and adulterer. The only way that recording could have been deliberately made for the purpose of hurting his campaign would necessarily involve time machines...so yes, any conjecture regarding the recording being done for any purpose is easily dismissed as nonsense.

The matter then moves on from the conspiracy of facts as they now stand, to asking the question , when was the Hillary campaign or its supporters made aware of the 11 year old Trump/Bush interview archival audio?

I imagine it was around the time her campaign team started pouring over every bit of Trump footage/audio looking for dirt. It's not exactly a mystery. As I said before, that's really standard procedure for anyone running for president.

There is nothing to make up in this case. Trump apologized for his words. He should have gone one step further had he been a typical public figure and asked forgiveness. But he didn't.
I applaud him that consistency with regard to his answer to the question during the campaign, has he ever asked God for forgiveness.

Being consistently of low moral character doesn't seem applause-worthy to me. His supporters however, seem to applaud even the most minor of efforts by Trump to appear to be a decent human being. If the bar for him were any lower...he could roll it along the ground in front of him.

Neither side is clean. They have so much actual dirt that they worked to make as their personal legacies that media fan fiction isn't even a factor.

I'm not sure what you mean by "fan fiction". When I referred to "making stuff up"...I was thinking specifically of the republican accusations against Obama when he ran. Telling people that he's a secret Muslim, communist, foreign born, etc. They couldn't find any real dirt on him so fiction had to do the job.

No argument there regarding Bill...but calling Hillary a "sexual pig" sounds extremely dishonest and frankly fits in well with what I meant by "making stuff up".

As for me, I take you at your word. When you declare someone not bearing the intelligence requisite to continue in discourse with you, which necessarily entails seeing the picture your way, then I finish my remarks here.
It helps not to call people unfit to disagree with you. I concede you do not expect a mature civil discourse to proceed.

I don't think I can reasonably discuss this man's views on women with someone who chooses to ignore his statements and behavior. He cheats on his wives...wives that he replaces once they get too old and unattractive to him. He insults the appearance of women who are heavier than the beauty pageant contestants that he drools over. There's enough footage of him regarding his own daughter as a sexual object that one could create a montage of it if they so desired. These things are just a handful of examples of his views...and there's plenty more where they came from.

He's no different than he was 11 years ago.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Does it work on the basis of the majority in a vote winning? That's democracy.

Yes, I'm aware that it is a Constitutional Republic (or at least supposed to be), but that is not the point I was speaking of and its semantics to raise it really.

The US is showing how majority voting can and will drag a nation down to the gutter by potentialy elevating the gutter dweller to the highest office.

That's why democracy is often called 'mob rule'. Mobs are usually quite mindless.

• Agree
Reactions: Inkfingers
Upvote 0