What about Trump's crudeness about women?

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
You have it backward.
Rape is what Bill Clinton does.
Touching a woman's arm is what Trump does.
Rape is never justified. However, if a woman is dressed like she's looking for a partner she should expect some people to make application. Last I knew, getting hit on never hurt anyone. It happens the other way, too. Women hit on men they find attractive. Checking to see if the store is open is NOT robbery.
I think you understood very clearly what Im saying... theres little point in saying more to you about it

Upvote 0

Jack of Spades

I told you so
Oct 3, 2015
Finland
✟34,886.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
If you don't respect yourself, others won't respect you........

I wouldn't want trump to give my wife a passing kiss, but if he did I would tell him "My property" and that would be the end of it.

Yeah, if a woman doesn't respect herself, she might end up being a wife of a man who calls her property.

Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think you understood very clearly what Im saying... theres little point in saying more to you about it
Yes, I understand that for some people it's better to put the most corrupt politicians in our history in the White House than to elect a centrist who might nominate originalists to the Supreme Court. After all, gay marriage and abortion on demand MUST be preserved. I can imagine how Democrats would be ranting if an actual conservative was running.

Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, if a woman doesn't respect herself, she might end up being a wife of a man who calls her property.
Well, you could say, "Please don't touch her because she really doesn't enjoy it, and since I love and respect her I would rather she not be touched by anyone else."

I'm going to let them know that if they touch my wife again we're going to war.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
You have it backward.
Rape is what Bill Clinton does.
Touching a woman's arm is what Trump does.
Rape is never justified. However, if a woman is dressed like she's looking for a partner she should expect some people to make application. Last I knew, getting hit on never hurt anyone. It happens the other way, too. Women hit on men they find attractive. Checking to see if the store is open is NOT robbery.
In the voice clips I heard, it wasnt a girl's ARM Mr Trump was gloating about grabbing as well you and everyone else here knows

Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In the voice clips I heard, it wasnt a girl's ARM Mr Trump was gloating about grabbing as well you and everyone else here knows
The complaint was that he grabbed a woman's arm.
Come up with another complaint and we can discuss it.
Q. Are you going to support a soon-to-be-impeached Clinton or a male chauvinist Trump?

Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Mr Trump on tape was gloating how he has, and could, grab a womans genitals whenever he wants. You can continue to support his actions and remarks... thats your choice. Im speaking as a girl... people who act and think that way make me scared, angry and disgusted. You can down play how women should feel about what he says all you like.

Upvote 0