Trump allegedly revealed sensitive info about nuclear submarines, according to reports

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"This poll is based on a nationally representative probability sample of 566 adults".
Yep. How could they possible get a valid sample that small? But they often do. Manufacturers spend millions of dollars on such small sampling constantly, precisely because they accurately indicate public opinion. Learn about it here:

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

An Australian billionaire said Trump called him to say, 'I just bombed Iraq today': recording

• Billionaire Anthony Pratt says he received phone calls from Donald Trump during his presidency.
  • Pratt revealed in a secret recording that Trump often shared sensitive information with him.
  • Some of their conversations have been a subject of interest for federal investigators.
In late 2019, Pratt received a call from Trump shortly after he had ordered airstrikes in Iraq, according to a joint investigative report from "60 Minutes Australia", The Sydney Morning Herald, and The Age published on Sunday. The outlets obtained an undated secret recording of Pratt talking about some of his interactions with Trump.

"I haven't even heard it, it hadn't even been on the news yet and he said, 'I just bombed Iraq today,'" Pratt says in the recording. The report, which was a joint investigation with The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age, did not disclose who Pratt was discussing the information with.

Trump's apparent habit of sharing sensitive government information with Pratt recently became a subject of interest for special counsel Jack Smith's team in the Justice Department.

Federal prosecutors interviewed Pratt as part of their investigation into Trump's handling of classified documents.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
You're going to hear more and more fake news, like never before,
I disagree that the 'fake' news (as you call it) is not led by biden. trump is tho one pushing falsehoods, out of context comments, and misleading statements, and he is increasingly getting worse.

• Agree
Reactions: The Barbarian
Upvote 0