Aug 20, 2008
United States Virgin Islands
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Are these tribulation verses contradicting or not:

Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
Dan 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Dan 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

The latter verse, which is the Olivet discourse message, says it's tribulation is the greatest since the beginning of the world and has no equal, but Dan 12 says it's tribulation is the greatest since ever there was a nation of Israel and that at that time of trouble is when everyone whose name is written in the book of life will be delivered. The problem is the books are only opened at the 2nd resurrection, so is this a contradiction or not? Or are they referring to the same event?

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
OF COURSE they are referring to the same event! No question about that.
You could add Dan. 12:1 to that also.
I didn't think most people would see the connection, the reason why I didn't post it in the first place, but I'm glad to see that you get it because Denominational Christianity doesn't.

BTW, I'm just getting back from my month long suspension as to why I'm only replying back now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
Same event .... there is no difference between the time of Jacob's trouble [Jeremiah 30] and the coming tribulation of the Lord's wrath upon the entire unbelieving world [Revelation 6:12-17]

Both those of Israel and the nations of the Gentiles will all will end up with the same fate, either to eternal life, or eternal damnation

Daniel's visions are specifically focus upon his people of Israel

The Lord will immortalize the spirits of those of His true ecclesia and then send all of the others to His lake of fire [Revelation 20:11-15] .... just after His millennial kingdom upon the earth [Micah 4:1-3; Revelation 20:4]

.... and just before He brings His eternal kingdom [Revelation 21]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Same event .... there is no difference between the time of Jacob's trouble [Jeremiah 30] and the coming tribulation of the Lord's wrath upon the entire unbelieving world [Revelation 6:12-17]

Both those of Israel and the nations of the Gentiles will all will end up with the same fate, either to eternal life, or eternal damnation

Daniel's visions are specifically focus upon his people of Israel

The Lord will immortalize the spirits of those of His true ecclesia and then send all of the others to His lake of fire [Revelation 20:11-15] .... just after His millennial kingdom upon the earth [Micah 4:1-3; Revelation 20:4]

.... and just before He brings His eternal kingdom [Revelation 21]
It's not as if you don't know of the separation of the sheep from the goats, the wheat from the tares, or the good fishes from the bad fishes at the end of world because I have already pointed them out to you so many times before.

Why you continue to promote this untruth of the 2nd resurrection being only for the wicked, regardless of the proof proving otherwise, is beyond me and any violation of the forum rules.

All I can do is point out your fallacy as the only means of justice for such a crime.

Can a leopard change his spots?

index.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
"Why you continue to promote this untruth of the 2nd resurrection being only for the wicked"

The following is scriptural and not "untruth" as you claim

Teaching scriptural truth is not against forum rules

None of the human spirits raised to the "second death" will be anything but the "wicked"

These are referred to as the "dead"

This resurrection will take place at the end of the Lord's coming millennial kingdom upon the earth

Revelation
20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

None of these will be found in the Lord's book of life

The Lord's true ecclesia are not judged by their works

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
"Why you continue to promote this untruth of the 2nd resurrection being only for the wicked"

The following is scriptural and not "untruth" as you claim

Teaching scriptural truth is not against forum rules

None of the human spirits raised to the "second death" will be anything but the "wicked"

These are referred to as the "dead"

This resurrection will take place at the end of the Lord's coming millennial kingdom upon the earth

Revelation
20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

None of these will be found in the Lord's book of life

The Lord's true ecclesia are not judged by their works
You're only fooling yourself, ignoring the 3 proofs I gave, not knowing truth from untruth! There facts are given.

The truth to some is like the fictional holy water to a vampire. They just can't take it.

Upvote 0