Midwest
✟157,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Not in 2024 lol, he will be president again just a matter of time. The nation is sick of Biden. Though others will be pulling their hair out because of it haha.
Four years was enough to show everybody what he is like personally and professionally. All these people who say he’ll be reelected are going to look pretty foolish if he’s a loser again. And just then what will you post? That you were wrong?

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,064.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Not in 2024 lol, he will be president again just a matter of time. The nation is sick of Biden. Though others will be pulling their hair out because of it haha.
Lol and haha?

I can understand that some people have genuine concerns over Biden. Either politically or personally. But if you think that the best person you can find to be the next president out of a country with 330 million people is a guy that we've just seen spruiking golden sneakers and specially endorsed bibles, then the joke is on you my friend. Except it ceased to be funny a long time ago.

• Agree
Reactions: A2SG
Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Four years was enough to show everybody what he is like personally and professionally. All these people who say he’ll be reelected are going to look pretty foolish if he’s a loser again. And just then what will you post? That you were wrong?
That's why the media, doj and bunch of others freaking out. Because his a shoe in this time around. Get ready for another 4 years.

I guess if he does win, you'll look pretty foolish rather than the opposite. I'll be around to chat again come November.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lol and haha?

I can understand that some people have genuine concerns over Biden. Either politically or personally. But if you think that the best person you can find to be the next president out of a country with 330 million people is a guy that we've just seen spruiking golden sneakers and specially endorsed bibles, then the joke is on you my friend. Except it ceased to be funny a long time ago.
Wow you never seen the abbreviation lol or exclamation haha, that is strange.

There's no joke he will win I'm confident.

Upvote 0

FaithT

Dec 1, 2019
Midwest
✟157,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lol and haha?

Let’s not forget that based on Trump’s own comments about Biden‘s age in the previous election, Trump is OLD. Too old to be President. He’s now about the age Biden was then. So for those foolish enough to take Trump at his (shaky) word, it’s rather hypocritical for them to support a man pushing 80 years old. I mean, let’s be honest here, his mind is obviously faltering.

Upvote 0

FaithT

Dec 1, 2019
Midwest
✟157,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
That's why the media, doj and bunch of others freaking out. Because his a shoe in this time around. Get ready for another 4 years.

I guess if he does win, you'll look pretty foolish rather than the opposite. I'll be around to chat again come November.
You never answered my question.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,064.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Wow you never seen the abbreviation lol or exclamation haha, that is strange.
Yeah, I understand some girls use lol when they are texting each other. It saves them from having to type anything worthwhile or think about a reasonable response to a comment. Maybe you could quote this post and just say lol as an example.

• Agree
Reactions: FaithT
Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, I understand some girls use lol when they are texting each other. It saves them from having to type anything worthwhile or think about a reasonable response to a comment. Maybe you could quote this post and just say lol as an example.
Haha, yea a boy like you types out laughing out loud all the time, yea ok lol. You remind me of democrats they spin anything. I know for a fact you don't spell it out but use lol yourself. You don't practice what you preach

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FaithT

Dec 1, 2019
Midwest
✟157,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Haha, yea a boy like you types out laughing out loud all the time, yea ok lol. You remind me of democrats they spin anything. I know for a fact you don't spell it out but use lol yourself. You don't practice what you preach
i noticed you still haven’t answered my question.

Upvote 0

FaithT

Dec 1, 2019
Midwest
✟157,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If you really want anybody here to take you seriously, admit that democrats AND republicans put a spin on things.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you really want anybody here to take you seriously, admit that democrats AND republicans put a spin on things.
I'll agree but I take the less spinning route. RFK Jr isn't an option imo.

Upvote 0

FaithT

Dec 1, 2019
Midwest
✟157,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Tell me again and I will try to answer it

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,064.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Haha again?

I think you maybe confusing what is sometimes a not too serious response to a subject or even a post with an ubiquitous and facile acronym (plus weirdly comparing it with a political party).

There, now wasn't that better than just me Lol-ing?

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Haha again?

I think you maybe confusing what is sometimes a not too serious response to a subject or even a post with an ubiquitous and facile acronym (plus weirdly comparing it with a political party).

There, now wasn't that better than just me Lol-ing?
Should of said that earlier, but it's cool. I wasn't comparing I was stating a laugh

Upvote 0

FaithT

Dec 1, 2019
Midwest
✟157,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You still haven’t answered my question.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
lol

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
All these people who say he’ll be reelected are going to look pretty foolish if he’s a loser again. And just then what will you post? That you were wrong?
They will be saying the election was stolen. Many will be hitting up all the internet sites and spreading misinformation. Some will be attacking election officials, Some might even attack the Capital again.

There isn't a chance in hell that they will be saying Trump lost.

• Agree
Reactions: A2SG
Upvote 0