Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is actually the quote we are discussing.

'It's the legal system as in the FBI and the courts from what I gather.'

That was it. That was all that was in the post. And it's quite clear from what you gather that you are completely wrong.
You should know perfectly well that you have to follow a conversation from its beginning to understand the context of what's being said in further posts.

If you jump in the middle without any knowledge of what was said before then, you run the risk of taking a post out of context.

I gather that Trump supporters are claiming federal law enforcement and the courts are being weaponized by the democrats against Trump.

If you feel that's incorrect, that Trump supporters are not making those claims, then that's what you should be rebutting.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,066.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Better hope enough voters see it that way.
He lost the last election. He has a rusted on proportion of followers that will excuse anything he does...as we have seen in this forum. Even in this thread. There are, in my opinion, a significant minority that might think about abandoning him due to the results of his cases.

Sexual assault? Tick.
Complete with defamation? Tick.
Fraud? Tick.
Further and continuous defamation? Tick.
Extent of fraud and the punishment? Well, we'll know this week.

Now I can't see people who didn't vote for him or were even on the fence about voting for him deciding 'Hey, as these cases progress, it shows me that this is really the guy I want representing me.' But there will be people who will decide to pull the plug.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,066.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You should know perfectly well that you have to follow a conversation from its beginning to understand the context of what's being said in further posts.

If you jump in the middle without any knowledge of what was said before then, you run the risk of taking a post out of context.

I gather that Trump supporters are claiming federal law enforcement and the courts are being weaponized by the democrats against Trump.

If you feel that's incorrect, that Trump supporters are not making those claims, then that's what you should be rebutting.
More nonsense. I've read every single post. As have most of those involved in the thread. I quoted you directly. As everyone can see.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He lost the last election. He has a rusted on proportion of followers that will excuse anything he does...as we have seen in this forum. Even in this thread. There are, in my opinion, a significant minority that might think about abandoning him due to the results of his cases.

Sexual assault? Tick.
Fraud? Tick.

Now I can't see people who didn't vote for him or were even on the fence about voting for him deciding 'Hey, as these cases progress, it shows me that this is really the guy I want representing me.' But there will be people who will decide to pull the plug.
Since most/all the polls show Trump in the lead over Biden, obviously a significant number of people consider those charges bogus.

Upvote 0

Ragdoll

Apr 26, 2022
Madison, WI
✟22,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private

Sexual assault? Tick.
Fraud? Tick.

And yet most of the country no longer believes this. Trump won the 2020 election. I will always hold strong to that position.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,066.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Plus this: 'Sounds like the DoJ/FBI were pretty heavily involved in this.'

Does it sound like that to you? Or is this some peculiar way of saying 'I've heard sounds of other people saying that'.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FaithT

Dec 1, 2019
Midwest
✟157,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
And if they do he’ll start whining like a big baby again that the election was rigged.
He’s a spoiled man- baby who is used to always getting what he wants. Until the last election. He lost. Then now in the recent trial. He lost. He can’t stand being a loser.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I really hope she's a better parking lot lawyer.
I don't know, she couldn't even manage to get a booking at Four Seasons Total Landscaping. Seems pretty amateurish by comparison to other leading GOP intellectuals.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,533.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Quit your whining. You are literally telling us that people aren't allowed to use the US justice system when they feel they've been wronged. This case was brought by a civilian against another person in a civil court. And in this case, a jury (a jury that Trumps lawyers were fine with having) found him liable.
You can cry all about your conspiracy theories, but what you are just doing is defending someone for having to face consequences for their own actions. The justice system doesn't give a damn about the polls one way or another.
So what if he's liable. It's a CIVIL trial. Sure you have a jury. But in a place that's filled with Trump haters you aren't going to find a fair jury. The lawyers have to be fine with it.

But even if it was a fair jury we are still talking about a civil slander case. I'm fat less concerned about that than Biden using his power to funnel money to himself through his son by the Chinese. What kind of deals were made? I'm more concerned about Biden having practically open borders. Being part of an inflation boom. Of his social justice programs in the military and government. He circumvented the Supreme Court in loan forgiveness. He let Chinese spy balloons into the US. He's done nothing about the attacks on US forces by Iran. Despite his call for support for Ukraine he blocked their entry into NATO. Biden cancelled the XL pipeline but supported the Russian pipeline. He still struggles with dealing with the supply crisis to provide goods the the American people causing costs to rise. Gas prices are still high. Shelves are bare in the stores in places. Then there is his war on small business which further harms the already struggling working man.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,533.00
Faith
Pentecostal
He’s a spoiled man- baby who is used to always getting what he wants. Until the last election. He lost. Then now in the recent trial. He lost. He can’t stand being a loser.
You are right, he can't. I actually think I remember him saying something like that at some point. Yup he's a rude crude dude. He says stupid and insipid things. I do wish he'd shut his pie hole and just govern. But that's not him. So I guess we'll get him as he is and he'll help raise the American people while at the same time saying boorish things and being rude to his opponents. A classless man who actually does a job that helps America. Now if only the lame Republicans can get their crap together in Congress maybe we can really get stuff done. But I never underestimate their ability to blow it.

Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,680.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
So what if he's liable. It's a CIVIL trial. Sure you have a jury. But in a place that's filled with Trump haters you aren't going to find a fair jury. The lawyers have to be fine with it.
The lawyers WERE fine with the jury they got. That's how they ended up on the jury, neither side objected.
He has been found to have committed fraud/his company has been found doing it. No jury there, but that was Alina Habbas choice.
He has been found to have committed rape/sexual assault. Not a criminal case because of the age of the case, but a civil case and a fair jury, that both sides signed off on, found him liable for doing that.
Then there's the most recent slander case, that got him nailed with the 83,3 million. Linked to the civil rape case, was found to have committed the act but kept saying that Carroll was a liar.

Now onto your distraction and redirect away from Trump. Currently, I will call you claiming that Biden funneled money from China a lie, as no evidence has been presented about that. Heck, you'd have a better case about stuff like that with Trump, Kushner and the Saudis (iirc the country). For open borders, why aren't you upset at Republicans blocking legislation about the matter or Trump calling it to be stopped so that it would look bad for Biden? They aren't interested in doing anything about the matter, it's the new abortion cry as that's not usable anymore. But I doubt you're calling anyone with an R attached to their name about it.
Blocks Ukraine from joining NATO? I'm sorry, he said that they cannot join while they have an ongoing conflict going on. EVERYONE has said this, NATO won't allow a member with unresolved border issues to join, because that would mean immediately pulling NATO into a conflict. There's nothing bad or unusual about that. It's been understood protocol for years upon years.
Fore gas prices, if you havent figured it out yet, oil/gas is a global commodity. The US president can do barely anything about the price. Gas is more expensive everywhere. Trust me, I can see it here on the pumps and Biden, Trump or any other US president has nothing to do with the price over here.

So what if he's liable? Well shows how much you actually care about the character or the actions of a presidential candidate.

Now, are you done with trying to derail this thread away from Trumps lawsuits? Because that's the topic, not Biden.

• Optimistic
Reactions: MotoToTheMax
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,066.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
There's always Twitter where there are no blocks of texts. Just a few short sentences. Twitter is a format for those who don't like to read more than a few sentences.
Me not read good.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,533.00
Faith
Pentecostal
The lawyers WERE fine with the jury they got. That's how they ended up on the jury, neither side objected.
He has been found to have committed fraud/his company has been found doing it. No jury there, but that was Alina Habbas choice.
He has been found to have committed rape/sexual assault. Not a criminal case because of the age of the case, but a civil case and a fair jury, that both sides signed off on, found him liable for doing that.
Then there's the most recent slander case, that got him nailed with the 83,3 million. Linked to the civil rape case, was found to have committed the act but kept saying that Carroll was a liar.

Now onto your distraction and redirect away from Trump. Currently, I will call you claiming that Biden funneled money from China a lie, as no evidence has been presented about that. Heck, you'd have a better case about stuff like that with Trump, Kushner and the Saudis (iirc the country). For open borders, why aren't you upset at Republicans blocking legislation about the matter or Trump calling it to be stopped so that it would look bad for Biden? They aren't interested in doing anything about the matter, it's the new abortion cry as that's not usable anymore. But I doubt you're calling anyone with an R attached to their name about it.
Blocks Ukraine from joining NATO? I'm sorry, he said that they cannot join while they have an ongoing conflict going on. EVERYONE has said this, NATO won't allow a member with unresolved border issues to join, because that would mean immediately pulling NATO into a conflict. There's nothing bad or unusual about that. It's been understood protocol for years upon years.
Fore gas prices, if you havent figured it out yet, oil/gas is a global commodity. The US president can do barely anything about the price. Gas is more expensive everywhere. Trust me, I can see it here on the pumps and Biden, Trump or any other US president has nothing to do with the price over here.

So what if he's liable? Well shows how much you actually care about the character or the actions of a presidential candidate.

Now, are you done with trying to derail this thread away from Trumps lawsuits? Because that's the topic, not Biden.
Well I wasn't trying to detail the thread, but I do agree I got off topic.

So won't mention it again. However I am very skeptical that Trump could get a fair trial in any state that is a hard core leftist state where he is hated and prosecuted. I question the juries ability to be unbiased in such a wildly leftist area.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
So won't mention it again. However I am very skeptical that Trump could get a fair trial in any state that is a hard core leftist state where he is hated and prosecuted. I question the juries ability to be unbiased in such a wildly leftist area.
That's why voie dire exists.

-- A2SG, just so you know, even in a "hard core leftist state" there are Trump supporters. I live in Massachusetts, we even got 'em here...

Upvote 0