Claremore, OK
✟2,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
They like to understate as well, Trump's home in Florida so a judge says is 18 million. The backyard of the place is worth more than that lol..
it's insane. His house in FL is only worth 18 million, and yet he is supposed to pay 454 million, if I recall correctly, for bond?

That guy should not be a judge. Can you imagine Jesus judging people like that?

We'd all be toast. This judge Ergoron or whatever his name is.. He'd look at someone making minimum wage and say, you owe the state $2 million and you need to pay up or we're taking everything you have, down to your pet cat and your 20 year old car

Reactions: BeyondET
Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hypothesis. First, Trump suggests injecting disinfectant. Then a sudden rise in disinfectant poisonings in the United States. Hypothesis was that some people took him seriously, and ingested disinfectant.

It was an indication. Further research would be necessary to see if it was just an odd coincidence, or if some of Trump's people actually listen to his suggestions. It would be validated, if we could repeat those events.

xkcd.png

Not that we should have Trump suggest that people use an electric fence as a urinal to test the hypothesis. But it's a perfectly good hypothesis.
Changing the wording is you avoiding that there is no evidence people ingested disinfectants because what Trump said.

Here's a few more you can choose if you want to keep avoiding the fabrication.

conjecture
supposition
speculation
postulation
postulate
proposition
premise
surmise
assumption
presumption
presupposition
notion
concept
idea
contention
opinion

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,519.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
it's insane. His house in FL is only worth 18 million, and yet he is supposed to pay 454 million, if I recall correctly, for bond?

That guy should not be a judge. Can you imagine Jesus judging people like that?

We'd all be toast. This judge Ergoron or whatever his name is.. He'd look at someone making minimum wage and say, you owe the state $2 million and you need to pay up or we're taking everything you have, down to your pet cat and your 20 year old car
Exactly, and a judge that is doing just what Trump is being excused of, except he is deliberately under valuing the man's property. The hypocrisy is insane.

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟2,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Maybe I try to read too fast but I am not really getting some of these posts.

I'll just say what I myself think of the legal shenanigans going on against Trump.

The left worship at the altar of POLITICS (worldliness, $$, etc). Enough said?

Trump actually DID things when he was in office. Imagine that! I hear he only sleeps 4 hours a night. He cares about this country and the 3rd world conditions that seem to be taking over. The liberal media seems to have succeeded in getting even some everyday Americans to believe their lies about Trump.

But I guess the "Catholic" (ha ha) one we have now in the White House, the one who says its OK to murder unborn children... it's OK to allow murderers from other countries to murder adult Americans like Laken Riley

yeh, that one's just great, isn't he?

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟2,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Exactly, and a judge that is doing just what Trump is being excused of, except he is deliberately under valuing the man's property. The hypocrisy is insane.
The left don't care if they look like or are hypocrites. All they care about is POWER and $$ and worldy things.

For what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world but lose his soul?

They don't care about that. But they will-------when it starts getting too hot for them down there

Reactions: BeyondET
Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What’s key is what happened in the weeks that followed Trump’s controversial and widely debunked comments—and there does appear to have been a rise in accidental poisonings thereafter.
And that's in the middle of a global pandemic spreading like wild fire.

All cleaning and sanitation products flew off the shelves a population with to much disinfectants on hand will no doubt cause more accidental poisonings among the population.

That's a no brainer unless people with bad intentions want to take the data and put a spin on it.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,519.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

All cleaning and sanitation products flew off the shelves a population with to much disinfectants on hand will no doubt cause more accidental poisonings among the population.

That's a no brainer unless people with bad intentions want to take the data and put a spin on it.
You don't want to think his comments had anything to do with it.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You don't want to think his comments had anything to do with it.
Do you go around thinking everyone is out to get you? It's a similar thing are you excusing him because of a bias stance.

The video is in this thread he didn't suggest people take disinfectant. I will agree asking his medical advisor to look into something similar that may help was a bit odd. But he didn't tell people to ingest it.

That's media and the left spinning it to no end. They are a crafty bunch no doubt.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hypothesis. First, Trump suggests injecting disinfectant. Then a sudden rise in disinfectant poisonings in the United States. Hypothesis was that some people took him seriously, and ingested disinfectant.

It was an indication. Further research would be necessary to see if it was just an odd coincidence, or if some of Trump's people actually listen to his suggestions. It would be validated, if we could repeat those events.

Changing the wording is you avoiding that there is no evidence people ingested disinfectants because what Trump said.
The evidence suggests that some people actually believed Trump's suggestion and drank disinfectant. But as I said, it could just be a remarkable coincidence that Trump's suggestion was followed by a big rise in disinfectant poisonings. It would be interesting to see what those people were thinking of when they drank the disinfectant.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The video is in this thread he didn't suggest people take disinfectant. I will agree asking his medical advisor to look into something similar that may help was a bit odd. But he didn't tell people to ingest it.
Yeah, he suggested that people inject it. And these people drank it. A lot more than usual after Trump's suggesting that it would be "almost a cleaning." As I said, it might just be a remarkable coincidence. Or it might be that some people took him seriously and acted on it.

It would be interesting to do some research to find out.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The fine reflects the extent of the fraud. He could be bankrupt and out of resources, but the fine would still reflect the offense.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Trump actually DID things when he was in office.
Which is why he's on trial for various felonies, and why he's been found guilty of fraud and of slandering a woman he sexually assaulted.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
He knew it was coming and he lied to us about it to "avoid panic." Hundreds of thousands of Americans died because we weren't ready to deal with it. His single most damaging action against America.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, he suggested that people inject it. And these people drank it.
Nope
A lot more than usual after Trump's suggesting that it would be "almost a cleaning." As I said, it might just be a remarkable coincidence. Or it might be that some people took him seriously and acted on it.
Nope again
It would be interesting to do some research to find out.
And what research could they do? ask everyone who contacted the poison control center.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Trump knew it was coming and he lied to us about it to "avoid panic." Hundreds of thousands of Americans died because we weren't ready to deal with it. His single most damaging action against America.

That's a laughable fabrication.
Nope:
President Trump has an explanation for the new revelations that he purposely downplayed the risks of coronavirus: He says he didn’t want to cause panic.

Experts say Trump had another option: He could have calmly, but accurately, explained to Americans the risks associated with the outbreak and what they could do to lessen the danger.

Excerpts released this week from famed journalist Bob Woodward’s upcoming book, “Rage,” have raised questions about whether more lives could have been saved if Trump had, early in the pandemic, shared with Americans all the information about coronavirus he himself had.

The preview of the book released Wednesday included tape of Trump telling Woodward in March: “I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down, because I don’t want to create a panic.”

In a separate interview in early February, Trump said: “It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.”

That was a stark contrast to Trump’s public statements at the time downplaying the virus and explicitly comparing it to the flu.

Asked on Wednesday if he had misled the public, Trump replied: “I think if you said ‘in order to reduce panic,’ perhaps that’s so.”

But public health experts say there was a middle ground between inaccurately downplaying the virus and causing panic, that Trump could have taken: accurately presenting information on the risks of the virus, while telling people what the government is doing to fight the threat and what people can do themselves.

“People are smart and pretty resilient,” said Georges Benjamin, executive director of the American Public Health Association. “If you tell them what’s going on, you can do it in a way that doesn’t panic them.”

Bill Hanage, an epidemiologist at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, wrote on Twitter that the best way to minimize panic is to “honestly present the reality of the situation and reassure people that you are working to control it and minimize the fallout.”

“Failing to prepare for a real threat is not responsible,” he added. “Playing down a real risk that you *know* is real is not preventing panic. It’s negligence.”

About 40% of US COVID-19 deaths "could have been averted," a new analysis of President Donald Trump's public-health policies found.

The report, published by the Lancet Commission, excoriated Trump's handling of the pandemic and general approach to public health. "He expedited the spread of COVID-19 in the US," the authors wrote.

"Many of the cases and deaths were avoidable," they said, adding that "instead of galvanizing the US populace to fight the pandemic, President Trump publicly dismissed its threat (despite privately acknowledging it), discouraged action as infection spread, and eschewed international cooperation."

How come it's still around is Biden avoiding it?
1711588620548.png

Pretty much down to endemic level. It's going to be with us for a long time, now, much like influenza. Vaccination has made it much less dangerous.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yep. That's not arguable. He suggested injecting disinfectant. And as you see, there was a large increase in disinfectant poisonings after he said that. The question is whether or not it was a remarkable coincidence or whether some people took him seriously.

Nope again
As you learned, there's no way to say for sure unless someone checks on why there was such an increase in disinfectant poisonings.

And what research could they do? ask everyone who contacted the poison control center.
Interviewing the people who drank the disinfectants would be a good start, yes.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Trump knew it was coming and he lied to us about it to "avoid panic." Hundreds of thousands of Americans died because we weren't ready to deal with it. His single most damaging action against America.

Nope:
President Trump has an explanation for the new revelations that he purposely downplayed the risks of coronavirus: He says he didn’t want to cause panic.

Experts say Trump had another option: He could have calmly, but accurately, explained to Americans the risks associated with the outbreak and what they could do to lessen the danger.

Excerpts released this week from famed journalist Bob Woodward’s upcoming book, “Rage,” have raised questions about whether more lives could have been saved if Trump had, early in the pandemic, shared with Americans all the information about coronavirus he himself had.

The preview of the book released Wednesday included tape of Trump telling Woodward in March: “I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down, because I don’t want to create a panic.”

In a separate interview in early February, Trump said: “It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.”

That was a stark contrast to Trump’s public statements at the time downplaying the virus and explicitly comparing it to the flu.

Asked on Wednesday if he had misled the public, Trump replied: “I think if you said ‘in order to reduce panic,’ perhaps that’s so.”

But public health experts say there was a middle ground between inaccurately downplaying the virus and causing panic, that Trump could have taken: accurately presenting information on the risks of the virus, while telling people what the government is doing to fight the threat and what people can do themselves.

“People are smart and pretty resilient,” said Georges Benjamin, executive director of the American Public Health Association. “If you tell them what’s going on, you can do it in a way that doesn’t panic them.”

Bill Hanage, an epidemiologist at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, wrote on Twitter that the best way to minimize panic is to “honestly present the reality of the situation and reassure people that you are working to control it and minimize the fallout.”

“Failing to prepare for a real threat is not responsible,” he added. “Playing down a real risk that you *know* is real is not preventing panic. It’s negligence.”

About 40% of US COVID-19 deaths "could have been averted," a new analysis of President Donald Trump's public-health policies found.

The report, published by the Lancet Commission, excoriated Trump's handling of the pandemic and general approach to public health. "He expedited the spread of COVID-19 in the US," the authors wrote.

"Many of the cases and deaths were avoidable," they said, adding that "instead of galvanizing the US populace to fight the pandemic, President Trump publicly dismissed its threat (despite privately acknowledging it), discouraged action as infection spread, and eschewed international cooperation."

Tell me the action that could of reduced deaths and prevented the virus from infecting people. We know vaccines don't really work, neither mask or goggles gloves either.

View attachment 344770
Pretty much down to endemic level. It's going to be with us for a long time, now, much like influenza. Vaccination has made it much less dangerous.
Wow that's a huge jump during Bidens time in office.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Yep. That's not arguable. He suggested injecting disinfectant. And as you see, there was a large increase in disinfectant poisonings after he said that. The question is whether or not it was a remarkable coincidence or whether some people took him seriously.

As you learned, there's no way to say for sure unless someone checks on why there was such an increase in disinfectant poisonings.

Interviewing the people who drank the disinfectants would be a good start, yes.
I watched the video he wasn't recommending anyone use disinfectant. He was asking his medical advisor about looking into something similar that was it. He didn't say now my follow Americans please ingest disinfectants it will rid you of the virus.

Upvote 0