Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The point is he was able to raise his arms up. Not that he wasn't injured. Not that he didn't have reduced mobility. But that he was indeed able to rise his arms.

McCain-Scheer-two.jpg
His elbows are NOT above his shoulders.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...her performance was worse than I thought.

Man that guy is a fast talker!
I like the part where he says "While Donald Trump is smart enough to identify a whale, he's not smart enough to quit defaming Ms Carroll after being found guilty the first time."

And no Ms Habba, it's not that easy to fake being smart lol. She made a few mistakes in the case undoubtedly. I think perhaps her biggest offense was daring to offer lunch to Ms Carroll's attorneys down in Mara Lago. Many people say Donald Trump was very angry about that. I really want to feel sympathy for this guy but I just can't force it into existence.

Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...such as arguing with the judge after he told her the topic is closed. Or not knowing how to submit evidence in a trial?

Yeah, even the prosecutor allowed the evidence but she forgot to add it. She didn't even fake being smart in this case. It shows how few quality lawyers are willing to humiliate themselves for this guy nowadays. To be fair, it does seem like the Don puts a lot of pressure on his ever growing slate of attorneys. He should probably slow his criminal roll a bit. His return on investment is shrinking.

• Agree
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Man that guy is a fast talker!
I like the part where he says "While Donald Trump is smart enough to identify a whale, he's not smart enough to quit defaming Ms Carroll after being found guilty the first time."

And no Ms Habba, it's not that easy to fake being smart lol. She made a few mistakes in the case undoubtedly. I think perhaps her biggest offense was daring to offer lunch to Ms Carroll's attorneys down in Mara Lago. Many people say Donald Trump was very angry about that. I really want to feel sympathy for this guy but I just can't force it into existence.
Yeah, it seems that meeting really shook up Trump. As the opposing attorney was leaving, Trump said he'd see her next Tuesday...which was odd, since their next meeting was scheduled for the following Wednesday. But I'm sure that was an honest mistake.

-- A2SG, ever classy, Donny....

Upvote 0