Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I watched the video he wasn't recommending anyone use disinfectant.
He was suggesting that it would be a good idea to inject people with disinfectant. Which is often lethal.

He was asking his medical advisor about looking into something similar that was it.
Not something similar. Injecting people with disinfectant. Did you notice her face when he asked?

He didn't say now my follow Americans please ingest disinfectants it will rid you of the virus.
He said that injecting it would be "almost a cleaning." Evidence suggests that some people actually took him seriously, in spite of the makers of Lysol telling people not to do it.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
We know vaccines don't really work,
Even Trump admitted that they save lives. And the data...

1711594581551.png

No point in denying the facts. Death rates are much higher for the unvaccinated.

neither mask or goggles gloves either.
Odd then, that OR personnel use them. That's been known since Joseph Lister in the 1800s.

Wow that's a huge jump during Bidens time in office.
Once the virus was established here, it was inevitable. The omicron variant is more infectious, but less deadly than previous variants.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He was suggesting that it would be a good idea to inject people with disinfectant. Which is often lethal.
He said is there a way maybe, which I'll agree wasn't the brightest thing to say. But he was mostly talking about ultra violet light or something. It wasn't his best moment. Every president has said something off the wall.
Not something similar. Injecting people with disinfectant. Did you notice her face when he asked?
Yea a bewildered look.
He said that injecting it would be "almost a cleaning." Evidence suggests that some people actually took him seriously, in spite of the makers of Lysol telling people not to do it.
Everyone was using it, so it would really be hard to prove that.

Since that idea has been circulating for a bit. There hasn't been anyone come forward and yea I was one of those people who heard his statement and ingested disinfectants.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Even Trump admitted that they save lives. And the data...
They did I'll retract my statement, He got the ball rolling on the vaccine. I wasn't keen on daily nose swabs for work so I took the first shot JnJ and a booster but that was it. I get the venerable need the extra immune recognition response. Humans shouldn't be messing around with such things it's dangerous.
View attachment 344772
No point in denying the facts. Death rates are much higher for the unvaccinated.
Was for that short period by April 2023 it didn't matter the rate was pretty much the same.
Odd then, that OR personnel use them. That's been known since Joseph Lister in the 1800s.
What that a long stay airborne virus you need a bio suite to reduce the chance of being infected.
Once the virus was established here, it was inevitable. The omicron variant is more infectious, but less deadly than previous variants.
It's still evolving, most viruses try to avoid killing the host over time though some don't. A fast mutating virus can be unpredictable.

Upvote 0

Semper-Fi

Site Supporter
May 26, 2019
Pacific north west
✟407,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interviewing the people who drank the disinfectants would be a good start, yes.
Here I thought you said Trump told them to [ inject the stuff].
You said Trump did not tell them to drink the stuff.
Which one is it now?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Which one is it now?
Trump suggested that it would be "almost a cleaning" if they injected disinfectant into their bodies.
Yes. Seems like they figured drinking it would be just as effective. Apparently, it was, judging by the large increase in disinfectant poisonings after Trump suggested injecting it.
Which one is it now?
Most of them just drank it. Best they could do, I suppose.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
They did I'll retract my statement, He got the ball rolling on the vaccine
Trump actually made a priority. Which was a good thing; the faster we got it up and available, the more lives saved. Credit where credit is due.
I get the venerable need the extra immune recognition response.
The newer variants are hitting younger people harder than the first one. The Delta variant, for example:

Is the Delta Variant Making Younger Adults ‘Sicker, Quicker’?

Many doctors on the front lines say unvaccinated patients in their 20s and 30s are becoming more severely ill, and more quickly.

FEB 2024
According to the CDC, COVID is still a major cause of serious respiratory illness, with more than 200,000 reported deaths since January 2022. That figure includes more than 600 deaths in adolescents and children ages 19 and younger.

What that a long stay airborne virus you need a bio suite to reduce the chance of being infected.
You have that backwards. The PPE in an operating suite is to protect the patient, not the people wearing it. It does provide them some protection, but mostly,, it's the other way.

It's still evolving, most viruses try to avoid killing the host over time though some don't. A fast mutating virus can be unpredictable.
This is correct. A well-evolved virus will usually be highly infectious and cause no significant harm to the host. But there are other strategies.

Reactions: BeyondET
Upvote 0

Stephen3141

Mar 14, 2023
Southwest
✟39,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Bond companies, are making a bet.

They accept a certain amount of collateral, in order to guarantee
that the defendant will pay the fine.

The curious thing is that no one wants to trust Trump. The bond companies
are betting that Trump will lose the financial court ruling, and that Trump
will not have the means to pay the fine.

If the reputation of Trump, with regard to finances, was good, then there
would be bond companies that would be willing to issue him a bond,
guaranteeing that they would pay the fine, if he defaults.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The curious thing is that no one wants to trust Trump.
When you repeatedly get caught committing fraud, and fail to pay your bills, people start to notice.

If the reputation of Trump, with regard to finances, was good, then there
would be bond companies that would be willing to issue him a bond,
guaranteeing that they would pay the fine, if he defaults.
Yep.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums