Truckers for Trump will boycott driving to New York City after $355M fraud ruling

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I'd be okay easing up on the EV req's if we reworked the CAFE standards to stop incentivizing manufacturers to build pickup trucks and crossovers. Incentivize them to build smaller cars lower to the ground.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Otherwise, they're as relevant as her opinion about the color the walls were painted, or her opinion about how comfortable her chair was.

It's up to you to prove it.
Already did! The problem is is that she was not prosecuting the color of painted walls or a chair. Your turn...prove it didn't have a factor!

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Justice Engoron went out of his way in court to not come down hard on an ill-behaved defendant and lawyer. Numerous legal reporters noted how they behaved as badly as anyone they'd ever seen in court.

By a sycophant not involved in the case who is trying to become the VP nominee.
LOL it only works one way huh? It was OK for James and the Judge to be biased and make derogatory comments before the trial and prosecute him but when the judge gets a judicial ethics complaint filed against him for “clear judicial bias" it was by a "sycophant" LOL...uh huh. Nice try!

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Don't need to check the transcripts...they were biased comments said in PUBLIC BEFORE THE TRIAL...BIASED! Those are the facts, not your opinions. i don't know of anyone, other that you maybe lol, that would want to be in a trial where the AG and Judge think you are guilty even before you are indicted! Not a fair and unbiased trial!

The AG and her staff are not, nor expected to be, unbiased parties any more than Trump and his lawyers are. They are advocates for one side. They make the arguments and present the evidence *in court* and the judge or jury makes the various rulings and verdicts.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,262,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Nothing wrong with that. It’s just his opinion
I find it strange how ALL opinions can be of equal value when Republicans want them to.

It's a good time foe the reminder that the ONLY thing Taylor did that made her an enemy to Republicans was to say "go vote".

That's what your side is up in arms about.
Though I guess with this happening at cpac...

MAGA Republican Pledges “End of Democracy” to Rabid Cheers at CPAC

nothing more american than that opinion. That must be why everyone cheered it

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I find it strange how ALL opinions can be of equal value when Republicans want them to.

It's a good time foe the reminder that the ONLY thing Taylor did that made her an enemy to Republicans was to say "go vote".

That's what your side is up in arms about.
Though I guess with this happening at cpac...

MAGA Republican Pledges “End of Democracy” to Rabid Cheers at CPAC

nothing more american than that opinion. That must be why everyone cheered it
I never said I was a Republican

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I never said I was a Republican
I never said I was speaking about you specifically. At least if I was speaking about you it would only be one person.

Now it seems there's a substantial portion of Republicans who'd be happy to end democracy. Probably because they are making it impossible foe themselves to be a party of the future and they know how numbers look. Do you find that behaviour discomforting?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I never said I was speaking about you specifically. At least if I was speaking about you it would only be one person.

Now it seems there's a substantial portion of Republicans who'd be happy to end democracy. Probably because they are making it impossible foe themselves to be a party of the future and they know how numbers look. Do you find that behaviour discomforting?
I find a lot of what Republicans are doing discomforting.
Particularly nominating someone I don’t think can win the general election

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

This thread had a clean up. More posts may be removed. Snarky never helps one prove a point.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm pretty sure the Moms of America don't want their daughters doing the things Boebert was caught on cameras doing to her date in public. It might make guys like Chicago1Ray happy. It sure seems to have made Boebert's date happy.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Truckers Pour Cold Water on Pro-Trump New York Boycott: 'Not Happening'

A post by an alleged white supremacist source on Twitter showing empty shelves was outed to be a photo taken during the pandemic supply chain crisis. The perpetrator has since removed it after being exposed:

A photograph of bare shelves in a New York grocery store shows the impact of supply chain problems in 2022, during the COVID-19 pandemic, not the effect of a threatened trucker boycott in February 2024. The misrepresented photo was shared on social media
Showing a Whole Foods store in Brooklyn alongside text saying: “Looks like the truckers are following through with their threat to stop all deliveries to NYC.”

"People are saying..." It's not so much that these guys are stupid enough to try this kind of thing. The annoying part is that they think normal people are stupid enough to believe it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single

....​

"People are saying..." It's not so much that these guys are stupid enough to try this kind of thing. The annoying part is that they think normal people are stupid enough to believe it.
I do find a lot of normal people ready to believe some pretty ridiculous stuff. Especially these days.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,519.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"I'm just one of the many millions of Truckers who believe in God and love this Country,"
He just doesn's think rule of law is important.

Upvote 0